Why are we so fucking shit?

Why are we so fucking shit?

the wheels have well and truly come off, easily the worst team in the playoffs right now

Jesus M8, calm the fuck down

>hernandez playing fucking shit
>wingers cant cross fuck all
>woody often isolated and feeding on scraps
>charlie taylor is fucking shit and wants to leave
The writing was on the wall from the 10/11 season on, we should have brough some quality in january instead of 2 wingers,one of which we don't even need.

Hernandez has been fucking shit since that stellar performance against Derby, wingers have been fucking crap all season, Wood scores nothing but tap in'n with the exception of that one overhead, Taylor should have just fucking gone in January, the guy's a sad little prick.

I hope Canos gets an injury. I'm hearing his name far too much.

Are you always this positive and cheerful?

I'm a Leeds fan. Go fuck yourself.

Oh for fucks sake,we're playing fucking shit tonight again.

Roofe should have started in place of hernandez.

Also,we should have signed a proper midfielder in january,vieira and phillips are too young and inexperienced and bridcutt and o'kane are not consistent enough

>2-0
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, I take that back, carry on lads

>inb4 >we win 2-4

screencap this.

>finish season outside playoffs
>Monk fucks off or gets sacked by Cellino
>Cellino sells up straight after
>back to square one

it was a good run guys.

>Nuge gets a second

this might be a blessing.

Also, didn't Monk want Canos? Coming back to bite us now aye.

At least Fulham are losing

for what? Also please come pick up Cellino.

Miss me faggots?

Worst half of football I've ever seen or at least in recent memory from both sides

The phonecall that saved Leeds.

for being the bad guys of football

bad guys? fuck off, Millwall are worse cunts than us.

>Leeds are the bad guys of football

Makes me pine for the glory dayswhen Leeds could actually mix it with the big boys.

The guy was basically a footballing genius who built the best British side of the past 30 years, only for that thick mick do undo all his good work and fuck us over.

Come back!
Peter, we're sorry, won't you come on ho-ome.

Great troll, don't forget to pay for the goldfish on your way out

Pretty weird to think a wee club like Leeds were actually playing Champs League semifinals less than 20 years ago and had some goat players like Ferdinand, Viduka, Keane and Dacourt.

Is this the future for Leicester? Smalltown club does well for a few seasons, signs a couple greats, almost completes the CL and then disappears back into obscurity under a mountain of debt?

>a wee club like Leeds
hahahaha still have bigger crowds than a lot of premiership clubs. Small club, my arse.

We're the English Dortmund

Big clubs play in the EPL m8.

>bournemouth
>watford
>palace
>swansea
>hull

okay.

>Leeds

>he doesn't rate douk

we play way better with him to hold up the ball and link up play, instead we play useless shit like barrow or sacko who do fuck all. Should always start with him tbqh

Barrow hasn't impressed me at all. Sacko grinds my fucking gears, the guy's got great pace but can't play in a ball for shit.

Rio Ferdinand played for a diddy club like Leeds?

Must have thought all his Christmases had came at once when SAFtheGOAT signed him.

Sacko was alright when he actually ran with the ball and challenged defenders, even if is end product was complete shit he still caused problems.

he isn't even doing that anymore so hes next to useless. Wish we had a fucking plan B cause teams have figured us out now and we have zero chance to win the playoffs even if we finish top 6

holy fucking shit is everyone on this board like 12?
the fee the scum paid for him was a record at the time

>Rio Ferdinand
>shit

fuck you on about? i never implied that he was shit

Worst game of football I've been to in a long time, well done to Brentford for the win but that was absolutely shit.

Fucking checked

I'm still so fucking mad we didnt go after Omar at the deadline. Plays similar to Woods style, and is young enough he could of even twken his spot next year if we fucking bottle it and dont make the prem.

Fuck everything