So exactly how many genders are there Sup Forums?

So exactly how many genders are there Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender
lmgtfy.com/?q=36000 genders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None

69 le sex joke XDDDDD

Too many

only 2, male and female, other "genders" are mental illnesses

None

I see 2 in the pic. +30 mental illnesses.

Defintionaly, two. The others might be useful or total nonesense, but they are not genders. Intersex is also, defintionaly, not a sex.

4. Male, Female, kike, nigger

Less than you'd think, more than you'd want.

Scientifically there are 3
XX
XY
XXY

gender is binary
sexuality is a spectrum
inb4: hurr durr biological sex=/=gender
yes it does, that's why it's synonymous in the dictionary and in use, stop being purposefully ambiguous so you can play the victim card

3. Male, female and hermaphrodite.
>thread

One

▲▲

one, women are property

>that's why it's synonymous in the dictionary and in use

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender

first definition literally says it can be used as either, so there goes that argument

SCIENTIFICALLY THERE'S ONLY TWO FREAKING GENDERS >:c

>dictionary says it's synonymous
>therefore your claim that it's synonymous is wrong
>checkmate bigot
i understand it can be used for both purposes, it's sjw/3rd wave feminists that claim gender only ever means sexuality

I sexually identify as bipolar transistor.

According to. Scientists there seems to be atleast 36,000 different genders

lmgtfy.com/?q=36000 genders

See

More than two. If you're the kind of perv who's interested in someone who's neither pure male nor purely female, then you will undoubtedly find out for yourself.

fuck off mushroom person and go back to your subterranean society

What is this exclusionist shit?

I am a GODDAMNED AH-64 APACHE LOWBOW ATTACK FUCKING HELICOPTER EQUIPPED WITH 16 HELLFIRE MISSILES, LONG RANGE RADAR, 30MM CHAIN CANNON AND COUNTERMEASURES AGAINST MISSILE ATTACK. I CAN LOITER FOR HOURS ON END AND KILL THE ENEMY IN THE FUCKING DARK WITHOUT THEM EVEN KNOWING I AM THERE.

WHERE IS MY REPRESENTATION?!??!? FUCKING OPPRESSORS, FACISTS!

2, and gender dysphoria which is a serious mental disorder which won't get funding for research because it is now a stans alone 'gender'

Fuck knows and who cares, apart from you?

Why are conservtards so wrong? Someone told them there is only two genders, and they follow it blindly.

Its sad you cant look at the science.

Gender and sex were synonymous until SJWs tried to commandeer "gender" to mean feelings.

Yes, some ancient societies believed in a 3rd gender. Irrelevant. Yes sometimes someone is born with both male and female genitalia. Inconsequential rare genetic abnormality. Yes sometimes people are born with like an XXY chromosome make up or some other abnormal combination. Either they're sterile or biologically fit into the male or female paradigm.

There are, ultimately, two genders.

Now there are arbitrary aspects of gender ingrained in societies, like wearing skirts or some shit. A person with a penis doesn't magically become a woman because they wear a skirt.

Maybe in the future science will advance enough to change the base biology of a person. Until that happens, only 2.

Infinite. It's an identity so it's like how many ways can a person identify.

>gender and sex were synonymous
>inanimate objects have gender in Latin and ancient Greek
try again

Yes, common SJW tactic to change the arena of the discussion.

"Women aren't oppressed in the West."

"Oh but they are in the middle east! And of course I will curtail my criticism of that literal oppression women face there because I don't want to be anywhere within the realm of islamaphobia!"

You're a moron. Go be stupid somewhere else.

>There are, ultimately, two genders.
Again the speak as if they've done the research.

Sociology doesn't count.

2. I'm legitimately getting fucking sick and tired of hearing "Did you just assume my gender? I'm not *insert their actual fucking gender*, I'm *insert bullshit gender that is biologically impossible*." Just stop this bullshit. You're either born a male or female.
also checked for autism

>the lower left one is literally an unown

There is only 1 gender, women are objects

2 and their hermaphrodites, which are not true hermaphrodites but more like malformed male or female. Before the twittervers and tumblertards, gender benders were honest with themselves. Now, they want the whole world to bend to their special labels that tend to change as time passes. Transsexuals even, for the most part, admitted that they "used to be (opposite gender here)".

xD

Are we talking about gender identity or biological gender? There is a difference

>"you're a moron"
Sad to think this is the best argument antifeminists have...

There is no such thing as biological gender. You are thinking about sex.

Are you sure its not just a phenotype?

I dropped out of college, but I identify as a medical doctor. Still waiting on word back from the AMA about my license. Fucking bigots.

-Fagballs McDickchick, M.D.

It's almost like qualifications aren't identities (unlike genders)

Clear out.
This board belongs to the mosfets, NPNigger.

don't you tell me what my gender can or can't be, you fucking pissbaby

Your gender can be anything. Your qualifications cannot be.

There are only 2. If you claim you're anything other than male or female then you're a pedophile.

my man

And I said that I identify as a medical doctor. Now are you going to respect my gender expression and give me my medical license, or am I going to have to call the ACLU?
If trans women can legally use their restroom of choice despite not being physiologically qualified, by those same legal protections, I should be able to practice medicine.

My boyfriend is an IGBT, whore.

Generally speaking there's only 2 genders which are largely based on male and female sex.

There's some arbitrary notions attached to "male" and "female" like how women can be expected to not be hairy neanderthals and wear makeup while men can be expected to not wear dresses or have shorter hair styles. None of these things have to do with biological sex and that's where the main thrust of why some critics of the "gender binary" assert why "sex" and "gender" are separate.

The reason why critics of the "gender binary" want a separation between "sex" and "gender" is because then want an inroad for all their made up genders. There's no real reason or need for humans to have genders beyond male or female.

Respecting gender identity is not the same as giving you things.

ur boyfriend is all of those?? wowowowo he's lesbian, gay, bisexual ANDDD TRANSGENDER??? jeez :3

PNPNigger*

There are 4. Girl, Boy, Hermaphrodite, and the No Scones

The correct answer is Gender doesn't actually exist. Only biological sex does.

Yes it is, you fucking bigot. It's about giving social currency in the form of special pronouns that I get to make up on the spot and then act enraged when you don't know them. It's also about giving privileges not otherwise afforded to people born with my physiology, ie bathroom access, sympathies of the legal system (associated with cisgendered women, because society sees both trans men and trans women as being exactly as weak and in need of coddling as cisgendered women), protections of the EEOC, support from the greater social justice community in the form of harassment, threats, doxxing, and lawsuits directed at anyone who dares to question any of my actions or decisions in any way, all under the socially-trendy banner of fighting transphobia.
Now give me my fucking license.

Gender doesn't exist, tumblr. You can't qualify as a woman if you have an XY chromosome.

There are zero, dumblr.

>using "cisgendered" unironically
You're as bad as the SJWs. Kill yourself, useful idiot.

Reported to mods for illegal content.
Maybe next time you'll think before you mansplain.

And that's useful idiot DOCTOR, shitbird.

Cisgender is a propaganda term used to normalise transgenderism. Deal with it, useful idiot.

Total truth.

"transgender" is a synonym for pedophile.

I called the police. They said that you legally have to call me doctor.
Please stop this, you people are ruining my whole life.
I just want this to be over, I had no idea how horrible online bullying was until it happened to me. You can read all about it in my new book.

like 7 at the most. male, 'fem' gay, hermaphrodite/asexual/both, 'butch' lesbians, female.

and by fem and butch i mean like drag queens who like to dress up as ladies sometimes, but otherwise like cocks, and those lesbo types with littler beards but love vagina. you know, not mtf, but just really really into being gay.

If you look all over the globe, even withing cultures that have more then just male/feamle, there tends to be just one or two extras, which usually have to do with sexual orientation, or like a priesthood class of people who are seen as 'unacceptable' sex partners, but ok to marry as a second 'wife'. they are typicaly hermaphrodites or just contain both genders some how making them holy, or a non-gender, some one with no sexual traits and thus something else.

and I should point out that these extra genders only exist in certain cultures, its entirely appropriate to say they don't exist in America, unless like, they some how move from that small Thailand village into American, then yeah like technically i guess they still are what they are in Thailand, but happen to be in the US.

>confusing sexual preference with gender
you're fucking stupid

then what is B in LGBT is for ?

Blacks

I'm not even that guy, retard. Isn't it obvious when that idiot was pro-tranny and I'm saying gender doesn't even exist?

Bisexual