Just ordered me a monster titty sex doll. AMA

Just ordered me a monster titty sex doll. AMA

>pics related

oh FUCK i need one of those

was this because of the earlier doll thead during the day

the hands on these dolls are too off putting

Dont you think she will get boring? Sure shes perfect proportions and all but theres so many gory details that make not so perfect biological based partners more fulfilling overall. She will have to be warmed in a tub to feel more real for one thing. She does not actually enjoy your company or attention anymore than your toilet seat does.

It could be Rick, it could be. But what would it matter? It's not like I'm having sex with an interdimensional robot alien in my bedroom! Jesus Christ man! Whys it always have to involve sex robots Rick!? You're such a, such a perverse old man!

Yes you do!

>perfect proportions
O cup tits and 4'9.... no user, just no. I just like titties.

How much was it?

$2k give or take a few $

They probably dont feel like the real thing. Find a 400 pound land whale if you like tits man. Thats what i do

Damn she's T H I C C

I got a chubby gf already...4'10 and 180. I just like variety and don't have to worry about the freak out cuz of banging a side bitch.

Should have just tried to form a personal harem. That is also what i do.

I really want one with b-c cups and around 4'-4'5, but don't want gf spazzing and calling me a hebe since we have a daughter. Otherwise I would have. Real love sex dolls DOT com. Decent seller, good reviews, was recommended by dollfag I believe.

Na, with kids a "harem" isn't an option.

Sure it is. You dont tell the kids your banging a bunch of people that all stays private kind of like how your probably keeping your doll hidden from them

When will it arrive and when can we expect a thread on this?

Why not just use the money on implants for the gf instead of a sex doll?

If i was your son and i knew this doll was around somewhere in the house i would definitely be trying to bang it

Is there a model that lactates Mountain Dew and shits chicken tendies?

monster titty?

Not sure. No tracking yet.

Cuz variety without gf bitching about cheating... she said "ok"

Thankfully son is only 8mos old

you realise that with tits that big, nobody will believe she's real when you put her on the passenger seat of your car so you can use the car pool lane.

the gf with the implants can walk away.

Lmmfao! That's why I think this will be next one. 4'5
>pic related

what gf?

what, you're aiming for an entire family of them? neat! most carpool cheaters just get one - when they see you cruise by with FIVE OF THEM, they'll instinctively give you room.

Why?

how much was it and how can i get one?

What's her name?

>real love sex dolls
>real love

it says real love sex dolls right on the pic

Jesus christ, this is beyond pathetic

My question is what the fuck

cmon, man. You know if you could snap your fingers and have one ready infront of you, you'd break your middle finger and thumb trying to get more than one.

they are the future. soon it will be normal to have a sex doll and eventually everyone will have sex robots

I would buy one but the asshole on those type of dolls dont look real enough
anyone know one that does?

not really

thats such a shame
I guess in time they will be available I hope

You're right, id spawn an army of them and make them hunt you down. Fucking weeb

Lol fuck this

now I can get my own Mink. now the question is how do I get here in to my country, as they were made illegal here

You have no idea how erotic that is.
pls go on
what are you gonna do to us senpai?

for me, the point of sex is dominating someone. Nothing like owning a chick and making her be super submissive and taking your cock, and then cumming wherever you want. I just dont understand the appeal of these things because sex is a power thing for me I guess

Good luck carrying it around, heavy as fk, nevermind the cleaning process..it's a bitch.

nothin personel kid

Why not make this thread after you get it?

lets assume your an alfa, and you can or have a high chance to "dominate women". Can you imagine someone who has 0 or close to 0 chance to get a female. Or someone who maybe has a chance to maybe get a bottom tier woman. Suddenly those guys, specially from the first group, get an option to get at least the sexual part of the things they want. IMO this is like getting leg prostetics. Sure you can't feel the sand on a beach, but you can fucking walk, when before you couldn't.