Secret missions have been happening in Mars since 1979...

Secret missions have been happening in Mars since 1979. I was chosen by the European Space Agency in 2013 and lived on Mars for 6 months. What I did was simple geological research on the humid terrains near a crater. I am killing myself in the next hour so I can finally confess and leave. And I'll do here because no one will know me or take it seriously and I won't pass to afterlife as a young scientist who got mentally ill and killed himself. Goodbye.

but why hide it tho

aight

Go to Sup Forums

How much is the rent?

It's their tradition. Those people are weird, they don't have a real purpose other than business. They want science to know their next big oil millenium and don't fuck it up.

would've been believable but you had to mention ESA and they can't into space at all

sad!

couldnt you see the bases with a relatively powerful amateur telescope

There is no rent. I was offered to be part of something big, something that would make me appear in the history books. What I got was exploitation, being locked in a beautiful birdcage and helping them turning Mars into a profitable business.

That's not my field, but I really doubt it. Our facility was as tiny as a big north american house, with some panels outside, two tiny factories who generate various things, a big gray garage I don't know what it's for and tinier rooms unaconditionated.

OK then, how do I apply for this?

Furthermore none of the things you posted seem that bad, why kill yourself?

You don't, they do. I guess it's more of a random thing, because I'm really no one.

I forgot to mention that I got an inmense amount of radiation and I got a brain tumour. That's not the reason, but mainly pressure. The tumour was not going to kill me soon.

Facilities are gross. They're not shelter. The way to keep oxygen up is to generate and pump it inside, why would some young stupid scientists deserve actual protected labs in another planet. They'll only serve us for little, what happens to them in the long term is irrelevant.

Well, getting my sodium pentobarbitone dose. Bye.

fake and gay

>ESA did a secret mission to mars only to put people in cubicles and do business

That pic looks cool as hell

>no other sizes of this image found
what the fuck

fucking fire escape is killing me

where's that door go to

that can't be safe

>People who have literally nothing better to do on a friday night then make posts like this

Get raped by a LMAO, faggot

I was also offered a job, not in mars. It was to contaminate a strain of a dangerous virus in a USA lab in Maryland. I turned it down

Αλουμινάτοι;

most of it is underground bro

samefag

Iit's as unsafe in the inside and in the outside.

I fucked it up in this one shit

well thread was pretty funny, thank you for your replies

(i really do work in esa, but obviously i was never on mars, just trying my photoshop skills)

fucked up what

google maps arrow

Go away NASA.

good thread user

POST MORE

buen post papu

You fucked it up here first.

o-ok

>esa
>on Mars

fake and gay

I love how you guys are living it up with all the space-y architecture