Biggest regrets in your life thus far

Biggest regrets in your life thus far
>got molested at age 12
>came forward at 16
>guy pleaded guilty - a few other boys came forward
>DA gave me three options: jail time, therapy, and/or registration
>DA made it clear to little me that the guy would be murdered in penitentiary.
>didn't want blood on my hands
>settled for therapy and registration
>guy is living free with crackhead wife and 5 year old daughter
>that kids miserable existence is on my hands

You should just go-ahead and kill him now,
no one will truly miss him

Ive really thought about it and i know where he lives. I think I could get away with it. funny thing is that when i was a minor the state made me see a therapist for it and the therapist literally told me I should take him into the woods and bash his brains in with a bat. Ended up hating the therapist but I'm not sure if that wasn't a pro or con

Shit dude maybe you should like burn his house down or somthing.

Maybe the therapy worked and hes not a child molester anymore. I would look into it more before I did anything.

Definitely a good point but usually there's no helping those people. Not that I plan on doing anything anyway, but either way there's no way a person that morally bankrupt is going to be a good parent. Plus, not that I'm sure, but from my research his wife seems like an inbred halfwit who would, at bare minimum, placate his sick desires

Here's what the guy looks like for any Massachusetts fags

That only covers 80% of white males in Massachusetts.

Lol google jonathan pilsmaker. First result

Shit, that fat camp is one town over from me.

Yeah bro also an incredible place. Seriously does a lot of good in the world and I attended/worked there for almost ten years after. Kinda sucks because I personally sent the place into financial termoil m

Also not a fat camp. Hate to be that guy but type 2s are the fatties type ones are generally a lot skinnier than most people because it's goddamn withering disease

Also be careful if you have kids because nigga still lives in boxford

My b- I thought they were being polite by calling it a diabetes camp.

Kill him OP, you have my blessing.

Assuming you're in America right? Get a .22 and blow his brains out.

Haha i never called it that the article did but that's what it is it's for kids with type one.

Probably could but why risk it? Got lots of people who love me. Just worry every day about his poor kid

You let this kid down. Buck up and find a way to make amends.

By hurting her dad? Probably won't help in the long run. Although given how public it is she'll find out eventually. The wife must know already

Sounds like the type of person who would later do the same to their children that they did to you, to be honest user.

Yeah to be honest I've planned it meticulously for years and would most likely get away with it. I'd be a prime suspect though. I'd have to make it look like a random crime. Posting on Sup Forums doesn't help amiright

You shouldn’t have led him on.

Didn't lead him on just sorta accepted his advances. So did the 7 other kids in the cabin he just happened to sleep next to me

Who's to say what happend to you didn't happen to him as a kid. I think you should just forget about him. You don't want to have his blood on your hands.

That was my sentiment for a while bro. I get that people are victims of circumstance. However, he's very likely to do the same shit to his own kid or other kids. i just don't see myself as an arbiter of justice so I don't have the gall to end him

In my opinion you'll probably end up abusing kids yourself so you might as well kill it his guy to stop him doing it to any more kids and get yourself arrested.

When a regret thread turns into a how to kill OP's dad thread

Nah I'd never hurt a kid this shit taught me how important they are. Maybe I'm lucky statistically but I'm only attracted to adults. I don't even like 18 year olds and I'm 23. It's not even a physical thing emotional immaturity just turns me off hard and no teenager is very mature

Nah my dads a great dude. First thing he said when he heard this shit is that he was gonna kill the guy even though he's kind of a pussy

Dipshit DA let a 16 year old decide the predator's fate. Stupidity is on him, not you. He might jest be a predator himself looking for an excuse to give someone like him a break, knowing a teen would more likely want mercy for the guy.

no parent is a good person.
not a single one.
get over it, life is hell and everyone is evil (hence the fact that they're on in this hell)
don't forget to have fun!
the ride, it lasts forever.

I thought about that but he seemed like a decent guy. Idk I was 16 and he was very cool to me. It was Also an election year and I don't think he was very popular. He was a young guy probably early-mid thirties and was a liberal Irishman in mass.

>molested
define this
was it rape
or a little touchy feely from some weird creep?

Nobody is a good person but most parents didn't molest kids. I'm fine nowadays I'm worried about other kids

He shoved a pen up my ass which was the reason it was technically rape. He also had me touch his dick and masturbated in front of me and asked me to masturbate even though I wasn't no even able to fully ejaculate at the time. He also exposed himself to the other kids and had them expose themselves. I don't know exactly how far he went with the others but when interviewed, other kids came forward with allegations that included "sexual assault"

>played video games all Highschool
>got walmart job 23yo
>26 yo virgin
>balding
>no car
>live in family basement
I'm saving money to an hero
I can pay a hooker before i do

I know it's confusing in terms of "consent" especially because I was a particularly aware 12 year old, but you'd be amazed as to the tactics he used. I was almost aware that it was child molestation at the time but it wasn't a serious cut and dry as it seems

LOOOOOOOL

What someone else does is not your fault. You are not accountable for him. Whatever he does is because its his decision, not yours.

It sounds a little funny typing it out. Again though, I had just turned 12. You got any younger cousins or nephews or anything? Not that funny if it happens to them

I don't see how you could sit there and let somebody shove a pen up your ass.

If it happens to them I'll laugh and call them retarded.

I know that logically. But My showing "mercy" to a detrimental piece of shit might end up destroying a lot of innocent lives. Technically it's not my fault, but I could have ended it before more people got hurt and I gotta live with that even though I was just another one of his victims. To be fair I was the first person out of many that had the balls to expose him in the first place and I was only a kid when I made that decision. Definitely proud of that

>
can't really understand why u wouldn't agree sending him off to jail. Especially knowing he could get killed if that's what the DA said. Sounds like a bonus to me. Are you a practising christian? maybe that could explain you chosing the most forgiving option

He's probably ass-fingering his gay kid as we speak. He's also probably planning out a future ass-fingering of yet another victim. Maybe one day you will molest his child as well. I bet he would let you.

He told me his girlfriend did the exact same thing to him and it was natural for young boys to experiment. He said everyone did it. I was interested in sex from a young age and the curiosity got to me. He literally explained the concept of a "prostate orgasm" to me when I was too young to properly ejaculate. Maybe you 15 year olds can understand how Hard that is to fall for but I was a preteen who was only vaguely aware of the nuances of sex.

what kind of pen?

When I was 12 I had the wherewithal to know something is wrong when an adult wants to shove a pen up your ass. Thinking back I can't seem to recall any of my classmates being naive enough to let that happen to them.

Were you homeschooled?

Nope. Raised catholic-ish but never believed in religion. Definitely lost faith completely after he did that shit to me. I basically had gay sex at age 12. I could either live with the guilt or realize religion is retarded. I do remember one time after he did some shit to me, I went to the bathroom and prayed. He caught me on my knees and said "what are you doing." I literally said "I'm praying for forgiveness" even though I was already pretty over religion. And his exact words were "why? There's no god to listen to you." By the time I was 16 and came forward I was pretty comfortably atheist and agnostic. I still didn't want his blood on my hands mostly because I was aware that life and death decisions shouldn't be made by 16 year olds. I'm 23 now almost 24 and I'm pretty sure it would be a good idea to kill him but I'm also a stupid young adult and I'm not sure

u should definately not kill him becuz that could fuck you up mentally. you've been damaged enough. sounds a bit cynical but this guy is gonna fuck up again and will be caught again and well shit doesn't look bright for him.

No I knew it was "wrong" I just didn't understand the implications. Product of public school. I knew what child molestation was and how sex and gay sex worked. He preyed on my insecurities and it worked. Could have happened to anyone. There's a reason that a 12 year old can't give consent. Also, I told authorities later on in my teen years because I knew it was wrong shortly after. There's just a lot of reasons it's terrifying to come forward

Are you gay now?

I know bro. He does deserve it though. I could probably get away with beating his ass but I don't even have "I'll tell on you if you tell on me" anymore because he's already been charged

Nah I wish gay dudes get as much gay pussy as they want. I'm unfortunately straight as an arrow.

>DA gave me three options: jail time, therapy, and/or registration

bullshit

>DA made it clear to little me that the guy would be murdered in penitentiary.

also bullshit

rough

this
OP is another dumbass larping faggot

you should steal that little girl and
take care of her.

agreed

Nothing that could hurt other people, fire spreads and has a mind of it's own.

Just buy a car on craigslist for cash and don't put it in your name, just accidently run him the fuck over and ditch it a street or two over in a populated area and have a friend pick you up (quickly)
maybe wear a hat and a wig, definitely wear gloves and wipe the car for prints too.

Oh and this should go without saying, only talk through a tracphone or something, don't leave an obvious trail to yourself dumbass.

>DA Maybe not DA but prosecutors will often consult with the victims for this.

Not killing myself when i was a tween

Whys that bullshit? One hundred percent true. Our court system is shady. Like I said he actually was a pretty nice dude. He didn't straight up go"this guys gonna die if you put him away." I asked because I was 16 and not retarded and I grew up next to the prison he'd be sent to. He said he wouldn't last a year in prison and towards the beginning of the proceedings he was set for maybe ten. When I was given the option the entirety of the DAs office was there and they gave me as much time as I wanted to decide and I said no to jail time. I was the plaintiff you goddamn retard.

was he going to prison in a movie?

child molesters don't all get murdered in prison lols

Also I posted the guys name toward the top of the thread. It was a pretty fuckin public case. most of the sentencing details are pretty public, I don't see the point in lying about what was said behind closed doors

Responded to the least implausible part.
I can believe someone saying something like that. But choosing between jailtime wtf?
>hey man what are you in here for
>i got molested when i was 12
Idk how more people didn't respond to that.

They don't fair well from what I understand especially because he was a skinny white kid from central mass. His picture is at the top of the thread, fool

Your understanding is literally from tv. They are put in different areas of the prison or kept in solitary, Dimbfuck

Dumbfuck

I think you severely misunderstand what I said... I was the 12 year old he molested me. I chose, as the plaintiff (when I was 16 and came forward) between HIM getting jail time, HIM getting mandatory therapy, and HIM registering as a sex offender. I could have chosen all or none (except maybe registration which was probably mandatory.)

Not succeeding in killing myself

trips
also i think OP is a schizo

Yeah but you're so wrong you fucking idiot. I'm sure it's different depending on the state but this was mass and it was goin for to be concord mci where they mix the pedos right in with the gen pop

You missed out on putting someone in the pen that put a pen in you.

Why?

Picture related: you. How can you be this stupid, and be smug about it too?

Op here. Goddamn gold

Biggest regret in my life so far is that I've never cared passionately about anything. I just kind of meander through life just killing time until I die, the sad part is that I have a pretty ok life, I have a roof over my head and I always have something to eat. One last thing I regret is not being closer with my older brother we barely talk and I haven't seen him in over a decade despite living only 4 hours away

Wrong as fuck, proactive custody is a federal right. No inmate has to fear for their safety.

Also very few of the assaults annually are molesters you stupid moronic, dim witted shitter.

Most assimilate fine as long as they join the correct gang of their color, and suck dick.

Source: I went to prison. I killed a man in prison. It was for stealing cigs. Get a clue, you know shit

A defendant does not choose the sentence.

>keyboard warrior
I hear your mom calling you.

>Go on Sup Forums
>tell everyone you killed a guy in prison
>tell op he's lying about getting diddled.

Maybe you should fuck right off to lala land. Ask yourself: who's more likely to post here, a hardcore killer or a white dude in his twenties who got molested at summer camp

molestation is more common that murder so of course the latter scenario is more likely

Maybe but the da asked me face to face what I wanted To do and made it clear it was up to me. maybe he was yanking my chain. Maybe he just wanted my opinion on what he should pursue. It fucking happened in an office in the courtroom believe what you want

using substances. especially alcohol

>being so fucking wrong on the internet you use memes and only insults instead of facts.

Look up the fucking stats. Sorry I ruined your bait/fever dream

bro, why don't you just go check on the situation?

Yes let me ask what's more probable concerning an event in my own fucking life. Be more buttblasted.

Cause it's not real you fucking retards, HOLY shit

Sure thing, Scarface.
Says the dude who gets incredibly asswounded when we question if he's really Scarface.

You were responding to a different guy but this is still op. I think you're missing the point of the thread. Regardless of if it's true, the da looked me in the eye and said that the guy wouldn't last in prison. Maybe he was too influenced by tv but it's what he said directly to me and he knows way more than you. You haven't been to prison you're a liar and anybody with half a brain knows it. I COULD be lying about this whole thread (although that's a lot of effort and I've posted concrete evidence) or you could be lying about Killing a dude in prison. It's probably the latter

Yes I'm a liar but you're telling the truth because words and shit

Fuck off

don't ruin my imaginary world dude

Like go to his house and see if the kids okay? I don't think I'd be able to gather much to be honest especially considering how young the kid is

idk OP can't think of any actual regrets
but life is a learning curve and I'm consistently getting better at it.

Haha youre dumb maybe you were in prison

> registered sex offender gains custody of child despite it not being allowed

The amount of posts here has to be fake. This many people didn't fall for this lmao

the name of the guy OP gave is real and the article you can find at least contains some parallels of information.

But, I don't think OP was a victim, I think he just knew someone that was and maybe had a similar experience when he was younger, and is now seeking some sort of validation/attention on the internet. At least explains the minor inconsistencies.

it's his kid he didn't "gain custody." Are you new?

Op here. Which inconsistencies? I can definitely explain them unfortunately it was me.