I don't get cheese. Like it doesn't disgust me or anything, I just don't get it...

I don't get cheese. Like it doesn't disgust me or anything, I just don't get it. Everyone loves it so fucking much like it's the best thing ever when I dunno... it just isn't. It's fine? Goes with some stuff. Isn't anything special.

I've tried some fancier cheeses, too. Those weren't anything special. Some of them were gross. Most of them smell bad.

I was also told to try it with wine? Tried it. Wine's gross. Don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant/restrictive_food_intake_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheese is good, but it's not God's gift. I can live without cheese.

Just stick to chicken nuggets and pizza, pleb

I love cheese.
You don't like it? What about pizza?

Pizza's meh.

Love cheeeese!

No Mac and cheese for you OP? No ham and cheese sandwiches?

No cheeseburgers?

Mac and cheese is okay I guess. I prefer spaghetti or just plain noodles with a little pepper and lemon juice. Don't care for ham.

I like them, but I don't care if they have cheese or not. It's just there.

cheese is okay >.>

GOATCHEESE
TRY GOATCHEESE

GOAT
O
A
T

Whats everyones favorite cheese? Maybe there are some I havent tried that might blow my mind.

swiss

You must be 18 years old to visit this site.

Kids love cheese.

I WANT SWISS GOAT CHEESE RIGHT NOW

FUCK

His opinion differs from yours so he must be underage? Holy fuck. You've got the direction sign with the reddit and Sup Forums logo and everything.

Cheese is not necessarily its best by itself. Paired with other foods it can be heavenly, such as melted cheese on your tortilla chips or parmesan with your spaghetti. It is an accent food, if you will

I don't like parmesan at all. I've never had tortilla chips.

Dick cheese

>I've never had tortilla chips.
where the fuck do you live?

I grew up kind of a picky eater and I didn't like chips growing up. Once I became an adult I just never got around to it.

Cheddar cheese is the best shit in the whole world. Goes well with literally every single dish on the planet

are you also put off by bones in say a chicken leg?

Sounds more like you have some sort of disorder. Do you have OCD?

Hate eating off the bone.

Not that I know of.

I don't get 3d girls. Like they don't disgust me or anything, I just don't get it. Everyone loves them so fucking much like they're the best thing ever when I dunno... they just aren't. They're fine? They look good with some stuff. They aren't anything special anything special.

I've tried having sex with them, too. It wasn't anything special. Some of them were gross. Most of them smell bad.

I was also told to try them with wine? Tried it. Wine's gross. Don't get it.

Someone has a pretty tasty looking cheese pizza to share? hungry af

old English in a pressed sandwich with some potato and bacon soup is fucking godly also i love mozzarella on bread with some bolognese sauce and garlic salt.

Being a picky eater is lame and you're missing out

Gouda. Gouda with these fucking things right here

Forgot pic

I have been all about those adult lunchables recently.

I don’t get pizza either.

I just discovered this 3 days ago, lmao.

Good stuff

Lunchables are fucking amazing, man. Don’t let anyone judge you for eating a regular one. But those “adult” ones are a step about for sure

These are fucking Heaven. Wife and I picked up a couple just to try them, not expecting much, and fuck man.

lmao what kind of loser faggot doesnt like cheese?

yeah cheese is the gud stuff

camembert on ritz with a couple smoked muscles

Mersey valley original with a pickled onion

YOU MONSTER!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant/restrictive_food_intake_disorder

and?