I managed to get a laptop couple weeks ago with a full fat desktop gtx 1050 and i5 7300hq for $699 usd from msi...

I managed to get a laptop couple weeks ago with a full fat desktop gtx 1050 and i5 7300hq for $699 usd from msi, is that a good deal?

Yeah.

In a laptop I guess, but a 1050 is a budget card.

Yeh pretty good

Pickle rick XD

The only thing I know about computers is incognito mode xDD
>unzips dick

Hey, I'm new here and I keep seeing "Pickle rick" what is that?

it's a secondary machine I plan to use on the go. It runs everything I throw at it at like high or ultra 1080p so it's good enough

no idea im just jumping on the bandwagon so Sup Forums will think im cool

stfu this is a PICKLE RICK THREAD now

No its a shitty deal and you should feel ashamed

Same reason you post rick and morty pictures man you are a follower that constantly needs validation. You take no risk you only do shit others have done so many times it becomes stale.

Bet you stayed up all night looking it up researching it telling everyone you know about it and now you come here asking for validation.

Grow some balls and realize that if you are looking out your window hes looking at you

He was always watching and you should be too

I think it's working.

Anyone else know what a Pickle Rick" is?

You seem pretty knowledgeable.

What's a "pickle Rick"?

what the fuck? no, I just posted....

....nvm I just realized this is probably a troll

oh, cool, a lambo. Can you email me a copy of that photo?

lmao

Im stumped man never heard of a pickle by the name of Richard in my whole life

>what the fuck? no, I just posted....

Great purchase you made an amazing choice that I'm sure you made right away because you are so good at making good calls, I've never seen such a good call made before now or possibly ever

Drats

How do you get your numbers to match?

y-yes?

This, OP. You're also handsome and a great kisser.

OP all of your long term friends that would take a bullet for you agree that you are by far the best

So great at shopping online for computers that you need to be tested for performance enhancing drugs.

Every large breasted women and well endowed man is happy to sexually serve you in any single way desirable because you are so great.

I'd say have a great day but you are already having the greatest life any single human can possibly live.

beautiful

I don't understand...

I bet he gets all the good fortunes in his fortune cookies too.

Try with XMG and see what they got

lol

I'm an american and where can I buy these laptops

I bet he writes the fortunes and all they read is

>"I managed to get a laptop couple weeks ago with a full fat desktop gtx 1050 and i5 7300hq for $699 usd from msi, is that a good deal?"

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

His thread is the cookie and we are the fortunate ones for reading it.

The real secret is that when I climax now I no longer even like it

All I think about now is how OP managed to get a laptop couple weeks ago with a full fat desktop gtx 1050 and i5 7300hq for $699 usd from msi

So "Pickle Rick" is a character in some comic book called Rick and Morty and they talk about science?

I don't see how that could be funny. At all.

Good deal for him, bad deal for you.

>I don't see how that could be funny.
You need a high iq to understand it. Read the post you're quoting newfag.

I mean a laptop

WITH A
FULL
FAT
DESKTOP

gtx 1050

That thing must be a motherfucking thick chode of a deal

I don't understand how high IQs are needed to understand a screaming pickle

Please show me what part of the post I quoted.

protip: you can't.

WAIT i just realized
how do u use a gtx 1050 with a laptop???? the thing is like rly tall compared to a laptop

I like my desktop chodes 10-50% full fat.

nvidia managed to shove full desktop graphics cards inside laptops finally

I want to congratulate you, OP, for your excellent purchase! Only a true expert could have made such a good deal!

When I run my FULL FAT CHODE DESKTOP gtx 1050 in my raspberry pi I can get at least 33.333333% of fat out of it

Im considering liquid cooling to dissipate the chode overheating

Is that season 6 of bojack horseman?

Holy shit, that's not even out yet!

This:
No wonder you don't understand it.

I bet when OP runs, his full fat chode slaps against his thighs almost to his knees.

>show me the part I quoted
>me
>the
>part
>I
>quoted

Captcha = short bus

I bet OP uses code FULLFATCHODE1050 to get such sweet fucking deals

OP may we please use your full fat chode 1050 code to get such sweet fucking deals too?

OP and his thread have cured my inability to get erect. Now my chode is fat! And fucking!

hope you keep it off your lap, it causes urinary problems and makes you infertile.

He's the Jesus of fat chode miracles.