Am i worthless

am i worthless

Without a timestamp, yes.

yeah kill yourself

WANT...FUCK YOU... SO BAD!

if you don't have balls and a dick then yes

You misstyped “I am worthless“

I need you to move your hand before I can answer that.

this

nah, things just get tough

Are zebras useless?

Kek

Why would you brag with that? Why would you anyway do that?

my friend avier says no

Because Sup Forums

>trap
>can't actually cutself
>fakes it fir attention as if there isn't a large enough trap presence already

Yep, worthless.

Your penis makes you worthless

We are all and will always be worthless.

No just ugly

Not really but u seem hell bent on proving u are

Not bragging, just supporting my request to lemme smash.

Worth is dependent entirely on whatever value you provide to someone else.

Provide something of value and you won't be worthless.

Made me chuckle

Nah, you're not worthless. Your viewpoints will change several times in a lifetime, wether you choose to do something with that time or not. Things may never turn out as perfectly as you'd like but, you WILL, most likely, grow tofeel more accepting of yourself as a person.Thats all that really matters in the end. So just live your life the way you want and let me see dat ass.

i know
i just cant be useful to anybody, i cant be loved by them at all and they always leave

Kat, calm the fuck down.

i dont believe until i see a timestamp goddamit

Are you a boy or a girl?

get a hobby, you can't control what life gives you, but you sure can create things anyway you want.

>for your health.

Kat? Stormy?

Youre pretty cute for being a boy

Dude, if you need to talk go on something a bit private, on Sup Forums you're just talking with a bunch of idiots.
Idk, go on discord or skype or whatever you want

Maybe they leave you because people don't enjoy when other people cutting themself? Its fucking disgusting

that's because you're one crazy, self-harming human. worth is a concept which makes sense only in a trade-based economy. why would anyone want to "worth" something, it's stupid and actually quite degrading to the human nature. you're not a product that is traded. chill the fuck out and just search for satisfaction and don't fucking dramatize one more fucking time or daddy's gonna leave.

> constantly damages himself
> "i'm nothing worth"
Its called self fulfilling prophecy

people see worth in other people whether you like it or not, they value their family, friends, significant others more than strangers, all for plenty of different reasons. nobody has or ever will love me because theres nothing to see in me, stupid, ugly, anxious, depressed, useless, just unwantable. not trying to self-pity just being realistic since nobody wants me around or ever cares, and i dont blame them
i like anonymity
one came before the other, i want to be hurt and punches and hit because i deserve t for beigg worthless

Nice

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Stormy?

i got a hard on seeing this; i mean it.

no, i dont know who that is

ITT edgelords

You actually choose the easy way. Also in my experience people won't love you before you love yourself.

Ah, ok. Well, I'll say the same thing to you I'd say to Stormy. You're not worthless!

Nice pick.
Do you have moar? I like this type of pictures.

No. Not at all. Stop cutting. I care about you so the cutting

I want to cum on your wounds, let them crust, and have the skin grow over them to remind you that i will always be apart of you.

why cut the legs? shouldn't you be cutting the wrists if you want to die?

self-harm isn’t the same as trying to kill yourself, one is because the person wants to feel pain and damage themselves, the other is just to die

tits and timestamp or gtfo

show feminine penis

Lmao

were can someone find so damaged girls like you? I would love to know/have a girl like you. I could help you and be mean at the same time. God, this must be so much fun to have an damaged GF.

(implying that your face doesnt suck. But body from the pics looks nice)

It's just another form of self destruction, if you feel so worthless just kill yourself and stop being a burden unto others.
Also I wonder what would you do if say you cut yourself really bad and required medical attenion would you just sit there and bleed out? Call some amberlamps?

What do you mean by you cant be useful to anyone? Most men would love a simple stay at home wife.

You're only as worthless as you make yourself be.
Nobody can decide such a thing but you.

Its no fun. Borderliners are instabile as fuck and will make you guilty for everything happens.

Why don't you get an estimate of your physical value from those nice people who sell organs for a living, it should boost your self-esteem (or not).

Newfags wont know, Old user. Razor chan. Bait thread. You're welcome

No, OP, you aren't worthless, and I've been going through slot recently. This girl I know has been cutting and attempting suicide and so have I. But this thread actually sorta helped me. Thank you OP. Love ya, god bless

yup

THat looks like marker

hot

i'd fuck your damaged ass so goddamn hard, I want to make you cook dinner for me naked while I constantly worship your scarred body with my hands

You all really need to start cutting your fucking throat if you're doing shit like this.

Cutting is literal bullshit and it needs to stop, and if you're using marker for attention (OP) then you really need to kill yourself.

As for the rest of you, you all need to either also kill yourselves or you need to be put into a mental institution

You are fine the way you are :3

No, no one is

Go outside, faggot

Depends on what you're willing to do with your life. We're all practically worthless when we come out of the womb. It's out achievements and contributions to society that define our value. You want to stop feeling worthless? Contribute.

Yeah OP you´re worthless, stop playing around and just cut your throat already, don´t wanna see your pussy shit on here.

>"I cut myself because nobody loves me"

Nobody loves you because you are a shit person.

Cutting yourself is part of you being a shit person, not a consequence. It derives from the very same defects that make you have a shit personality.

You are only further reinforcing your shit person side. People are right to go away from you.

>am i worthless
no, but you need to talk to someone and stop cutting yourself OP. Go and see a social worker or a therapist and tell them everything. You'll feel better after sharing and they will help work out a path towards a happy future for you. If you don't save yourself it is very unlikely anyone else will. If this post is genuine you are looking for help, so gtfo Sup Forums and ask some professionals because this is a toxic pit of hate at the best of times.

yes you are worthless piece of human shit, slash your fucking throat.

Ok, First of, the damn timestamp is a rule. Follow the rules and everything will be fine.

Second: "worth" is far beyond of "usefulness". You're not more or less "worthy" because you don't found yet how or where you can be "useful". You don't need to be "useful" for anyone. People's life change according their own behaviors, not yours. Nobody needs to be saved, and the only one can save you is yourself. Cutting your skin maybe help you to relieve your pain, but you're not only harming yourself, you are cutting the hearts and souls of everyone around you. No, don't come to me saying "nobody cares/loved me", because that shit only exist in your mind. People love you, but you must learn to love yourself

Then, give us our fucking timestamp

Yes, so make something of yourself. Take that any way you wish.

man up and shoot yourself in the head

probably leave you cus you're fucking insane and keep cutting yourself

you are here to entertain men.

>see, not worthless

How old are you?

Kill yourself thot

Well, can't help you when you don't talk to me. Bye.

Of course your not worthless do you know how much a kidney or liver goes for on the black market?
>harvest your organs
>sell on black market
>???
>profit

Yes samantha.

worthless shit, there is no timestamp.

mods close this shit.