Does anyone else think that medical care is a detriment to humanity?

Does anyone else think that medical care is a detriment to humanity?

ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy/

> we see that before the 19th century there was no trend for life expectancy: life expectancy fluctuated between 30 and 40 years.Over the last 200 years people in all countries in the world achieved impressive progress in health that lead to increases in life expectancy. In the UK, life expectancy doubled and is now higher than 80 years

I remember reading that Kings and Queens used to be regarded as gods because they lived twice as long than the average person who lived up to about 30 years of age.

Now, there are millions and millions of 70+ year old people walking around. And they are supported by everyone else through social security programs and health care in order to live long enough to be old to the point where they need someone else to wipe their own ass.

Ok,you opt out of any medical care and let's see who lives the better life and who dies first.

Fat people are also unnaturally supported by medical care. People who are "handicapped" by their own obesity are kept alive by heart surgeries, medical care, and insulin shots. All those diseases that fat people get due to their obesity is nature's way of getting them out of the gene pool. And yet here we are giving them thousands and thousands dollars of medical treatment to keep them alive so that they can keep eating and so that they can live long enough to wheel around in a scooter because they can't even walk.

As a whole, maybe, but it's unavoidable.

Obesity isn't related to medical care. If anything is to blame it is the focus on emotions.

Getting treatment for a fever is different than getting a heart surgery due to being horribly fat. Or getting an organ transplant to live past 60 or 70 years of age.

All animals treat their sick or wounded to some extent. But only RECENTLY have humans started prolonging the lives of people who weigh 500lbs+ or of people who are old past the age of 60+ on a mass scale. And this isn't done because of "care" or "empathy", it is done for money and because hospitals make millions if not billions from obesity and old people alone.

Life expectancy rates are linked with infant mortality rates. If you remove child deaths, people live about the same standard length of time in relation to the quality of their diets. Today, medicine allows people to live only a tiny bit longer. Homo Sapiens have the same potential life span now as they did a thousand years ago.

So you are telling me that people like this would be able to survive without medical care? As far as I know, they are given scooter and a parking pass after being determined as "handicapped" by a doctor.

>life expectancy fluctuated between 30 and 40 years
Lots of childhood deaths but lots of people making it to old age.
Lern2statistics you fucking jew.

This is a picture of a hospital waiting room. (Sorry for the shit picture quality).

A room fool of gray haired, decrepit people would have been inconceivable in the year 1900.

Sure, wealthy people lived past the age of 60 and there may have been a few old and hearty elders in a town or a village. But there would have never been entire health care facilities devoted to prolonging the lives of people who can't even wipe their own ass. That kind of living is unnatural in all the animal kingdoms and was recently introduced into human collectives.

Seriously, most people past the age of 70+ and nearly all those fat people scooting around in wheel chairs would be dead 100 years ago.

While you are right about those that are obese, remember that over one hundred years ago, it was difficult for the average person to become obese due to the availability and cost of food (both physical and monetary). The point is that humans still have the same base life expectancy on average if given similar natural conditions.

Statistic are only useful as references for estimation. It is well known that the great majority of statistics are deceitful even if considered with all their hedgings and stipulating.

It is common fucking sense that people who are too fat to walk would die for one reason or another without persistent medicinal care or a major surgery.

And I'd rather be a jew than a fat-ass. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Fat-ass.

>The point is that humans still have the same base life expectancy on average if given similar natural conditions.
> if given similar natural conditions.
> If

I agree

-sleep

Thank you some fucking trips of sanity. All these edge lord's talking about "nature's way," like it's a green-titted stand-in for sheckl god. Of course if you explode your body then you die. Also if your body falls apart because it's been used all your life then you die. But firing a bullet into meat of various shapes sure doesn't seem like nature's way, either, but no retard says something that retarded.

Kek at least I can butcher off all this extra faggotry from my body - you won't ever be able to lose the shecklnose inside you.

We also weaken our species by allowing people of inferior genetic stock to live longer and pass on their genes.

Shit, we even allow people who are infertile to reproduce.

It's a really fucked up reverse Darwin survival of the weakest.

Yes there is a financial incentive but patients and their families want this treatment.

Try telling any of these people that their health care is just a pharma scam and they should go home and die because they re old.

What's the alternative work until you are die or can no longer afford healthcare. Then be forced to either kill yourself or die a long slow and painful death? Even if you think that's worth it for the small percentage of your wages being taken while you work, do you really want to work your whole life? What for a little extra disposable income for those 3 weeks a year that you can afford holiday? Even then all that would happen is everyone has more money inflation increases and that money going into healthcare you won't see a penny

50% of an individual's lifetime health care costs are incurred in their last 2 years of life

so this is another bubble to burst
unfortunately the boomers will take up for all we have before they pass and leave us with the check