>we leave the store
>he pulls a bottle of whisky out of my handbag
>"pretty ninja huh?"
>"eh... i guess. i hope they dont have cctv cameras"
>"relax user, have some whisky"
>we drink the bottle of whisky on a bench and fuck in an alleyway
>"user i hate to ask you this, but can i borrow £2.40 for the bus home?"
>mfw

That's what you get for fucking in public and drinking. Maybe if you respected yourself a little, you would realise

I do respect myself

Has anyone been screencapping these threads? This shit is golden.

Was he looking like a loch ness monster?

>female on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board

>>pretty ninja huh
Well that's where you should have stopped

>mid 20s
>still living like a pubescent cunt
fuck him he seems chill

You know the rules

This

2.40 Is like 5 stops,make the thieving chav walk

> getting fucked in a dark alley
> respecting yourself

Choose one and choose wisely, slut

kek

Were you, by chance, raised by a single mother?

Tits or gtfo bitch

I respect myself enough to pursue love, even if I haven't found it yet

It was pretty windy though

>pursue love
Your doing it wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You fucked a street bum

No because they're turds spray-painted yellow and you're calling them gold. You save them, fag.

it's hard to meet good guys

Think again roastie

Lmao this
Also this is b8, etc etc

>meet guy off tinder
>possiblebf.jpeg

there really are women this retarded?

he wasnt homeless. he was very hygenic and had a nice haircut and clean new nike trackies

In all seriousness this was your decision; yeah that dude's a fuckin flake but you allowed him to be like that. You probably should have just told him to fuck off.

Well if you're meeting dudes on tinder and fucking them in alley ways after helping them shoplift then yeah it's hard to find good ones I guess

i'll never meet a qt bf if i tell every guy to fuck off

Post a picture of the guy, i wanna see how cute

i didnt help him on purpose

Post a picture of the guy, i wanna see how cute.

So you payed a guy to swipe whiskey and fuck.
3 bucks so hard to part with?

How was your childhood? Also any drugs or meds? It will help me to help you better

no drugs. meds are just citalopram and olanzapine

tits+stamp or btfo

>HURR HURR BE FEMANON
>FUCK MAN
>HURR HE LEAVE
>Y NO ONE LIEK ME HURR

Same shit day in and day out with the same retarded fucking picture.

Blow your fucking head off you greasy neckbeard faggot.

Imagine being a 10/10 guy. You could slay so much on Tinder because these girls think you're special to them :D

>its hard to meet good guys ;_;
Your own damn fault. Ironic how girls rant so much about boys being superficial and at the end of the day you sluts are just as, if not even more, superficial than boys. Now accept fate you stupid slut.

>see these posts pop up for weeks now
>this dumb bitch fucking every dude she meets off tinder
>possiblebf.mov everytime
>think what kind of dumb slag does this shit
>see this today

It all makes sense now. This bitch is a chav.

im not a chav.

>there really are women this retarded?
Unironically, yes. Women are programmed with the same impulses as children.

Tinder is like a check guide for which women you definitly shouldn't let anywhere near you!

Thank you please if you feel okay to talk little bit about your childhood. Already 90% sure of conditions but it will help me treat the core of problem

Could you elaborate? Curious user here.

i had a happy childhood. mother, father. i didnt have a lot of irl friends but i had internet friends. most of my irl friends were boys who liked pokemon and dbz and vidya

>new we fucked in the ally
>it was about that time I realized he was a 60ft tall crustacean from the Paleolithic era

Whats there to elaborate on?

Women are like kids. Immature and impulsive, they never think of the consequences and take no responsibility for their actions.

Youre a dumb slut

no im not. im just a young girl looking for a qt bf. its hard out there

> I'm friends with boyz because it's less drama huehuehue

Disapointed. Thought you had some cool science behind it, not just stereotypes and word of mouth.

it's not that. it's just girls dont like me

Not exactly happy childhood. Since you didn't had real life intreaction. You are using Alchol as coping mechanism and meds will not help when you take Alchol it worsen the condition since Alchol numbs down the feelings and always end in increasing depression. And being socially not connected as child is very normal in your condition. But you are showing symptoms of Self distructive behavior and again the core cause is Alchol does not matter it's a drop of Alchol or glass in your condition it will worse it. You are human and you deserve better like all humans you deserve love and respect and to be recognized is basic need of subconscious. You will need to change habbits and you are not worthless this feeling of numb and letting someone take advantage of you is very normal in your condition try these self help therapy Rewire by Richard O Connor and self compassion by KRISTIN NEFF and you will fail the first two weeks of therapy don't worry keep trying stay with mindfulness excersises eventually you will turn your life around human experience is the most difficult one.

nigga just look at all the gold-hunters

even youtube has plenty of videos where they try picking up girls and when they decline they hop in their supercar and suddenly grill change their minds

Girls are emotional beings and therefore you need to arouse them in that sense( doesn't matter if positive or negative)
Furthermore they like dominant guys (confidence is just a modern term for it)
Also like OP here they are amazing in justyfing their actions aka getting fucked in an alley from a looser.... and portraying it like they are gf material kek

U want a qt bf to fuck, we get it. Just confuse ppl by alluding that ur actually seeking a long term, comitted relationship, cuz u aint. Why not just get a friend with benefits?

>alchol

Also if you feel depression that feeling of restless take a walk alone and look in distant it will help and take a nice warm shower stay under the water a long as you like it's therapeutic and increase your protein in take .

i do want a serious qt bf

That shit is fake and gay, proven a milion times over.

>I do respect myself
Then obey the rules and stop fucking guys in alleys who just implicated you in a crime

You know with you spamming one of these stories every single day, I'm starting to doubt if they're true..

>he was very hygenic
Yea because he finds a bunch of you tinder roasties and showers at your places.

>had a nice haircut
Not hard to do that to get away from a cold day for a while.

>clean new nike trackies
Yea, he is a thief.

Kek

Femanons don't exist

post is faker than the Kardashians

you sound naive and i feel bad for you

10/10 guy here, i wouldnt want to slap those tinder whores with a 8 foot pole, some of them actually fuck niggers

>obey the rules
Who the fuck are you even

gets 88 dubs,all hail kek!!

no you don't, self respecting people don't fuck broke shoplifters in a dirty alleyway

he was handsome though

I know a guy who does. 6'4", ripped, mountain climber, handsome and funny and has a good job...gets all the pussy he wants. He was such a skinny bitch in high school too...

although he's gonna die young, he started doing that wingsuit bullshit so he'll be a greasy smear on a mountainside before too long

ah, but the real question is "handsome enough to be worth the STD"?

>new nike trackies
lifted straight from another shop congrats

nice fantasy bud

Sweetheart, not even Brad Pitt is worth fucking in an alley.

Tits or GTFO

he being handsome is obviously an excuse for being fucked by a broke shoplifter in a dark alley

I bet thats what the girls thought in their last moments before ted bundy took their lifes "at least he is handsome"

If you really are looking for serious stuff stop using goddamn tinder.
Now for those tits.

It's sluts like these that will cry all over the internet after getting oopsie-daisy drugged and raped.

you're using an app for finding quick fucks, not relationships. Would you also criticize a hammer for not being a good wrench?

You'll never have stability in your life if you don't have some ducking control

Yeah, no one should complain about being drugged and raped.

do you walk through the bad parts of town with your money out too?

Or: it doesnt matter how you look or what you say. What you do is important.

And you decided to let you fuck by a complete stranger, a thief, a broke dude, someone who made you a accomplice in a small theft.

Maybe it was some kind of "sweet" decision of his to make you feel good, to offer you something even though he has no money. but ask yourself: is this what you want?

Or is being handsome just enough to get you laid?

You're going to end up broke, full of STD's in either a crackhouse or a whorehouse because you don't have some fucking control in your life and get pulled by things as irrelevant as these.

This
>self respect
>fucking an unknown chad

>Not tree fiddy

You had one job

There u go

everybody walk the dinosaur

bitch, if you are looking for a bf on tinder, you might as well become an actual prostitute. at least that way you would get some money while getting fucked by strangers, and would not be a leech on welfare or on your parents. your chances to find actual long term bf term would be about the same as in tinder close to 0%. now tits of gtfo.

This is what's wrong with the modern white woman and why she's being replaced by the Asian girl and the Latino woman.

Why is no one asking for TITS or GTFO or are you ladies jacking off to an impostor ??