Music has been frozen in this awful era of meme rap poptamism and refuses to do something new and its been like that...

Music has been frozen in this awful era of meme rap poptamism and refuses to do something new and its been like that for like 5 years. I think we need something refreshing that isnt some ultra nigger booty dance music or white girl slut/feminist pop.

Maybe thats why despacito is big? *shrugs

I think we need a massive shift in the type of music thats popular. I think we need someone to take a risk, i want the top 40 to be like dream pop meets vapor wave, meets shoegaze, i want the top 40 to sound like you fell face first into a water fountain at a mall in the 80's and you can hear the malls music being played over the intercom.

I think this world could be a lot more interesting but people prefer profit over creativity, especially now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIzQHAEdQe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look man popular music and radio shit is almost never gonna be about creativity.
It almost NEVER was, just look at the top 40s during any point of time it was probably shit just like it is now.

what are your favorite bands

What does that have to do with anything

slipknot, stained, skillet... basically anything that starts with an "s" and i can head bang to

literally top40 of its genre

top 40 was never good you fucking retard

yeah right Metal is underground \m/

lol, hating hiphop

Yo OP, if you made this image you have shit fucking narrow ass taste and you have no room to complain about people not trying something new. Fuck off.

when you grow up a little bit you remember this thread and remember how retarded you were, OP

>illinoise not 10/10

I just sat and listened through glow pt 2 for the very first time.

I'm pretty drunk and I don't know what to do with these feels or even if I liekd what I just heard

I agree with you but your taste is still generic Sup Forumscore

I am so glad boring as fuck indie garbage isn't overrated to hell and back anymore. Well, actually, it still is with recent examples like Mount Eerie or Nick Cave, but still, all this music is way too boring structurally and doesn't really try anything original thus doesn't deserve high scores.

lmao

>ultra nigger booty dance music or white girl slut/feminist pop.
*punches you in the face*

>Run the jewels
>Shit-tier
wew

>To Pimp a Butterfly
>Shit Tier

alright buddy you hate black people we get it

OP is a retard, but so are antifa.

DAE anti fascists are the real fascists?

EDIT: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

>people who don't want genocide or fascism are retarded
Antifa isn't a thing. Fucking stop.

>*shrugs

stop posting this

>political violence is acceptable when it's directed towards people I disagree with
wew

>"le feminist pop needs to stop!"
>image of the knife as example of music before it went to shit
>no apparent sense of irony

something like this?youtube.com/watch?v=yIzQHAEdQe8

>violence used to fight fascism and nazism is unacceptable
Good... Good. Let the liberalism flow throw you.

pantifa is

antifa is a thing. it's just a board name for people who fight nazis. not all of antifa are violent and not all of them are libertarian. the only thing all anti fascists have in common is hating fascism

>fighting nazis is a bad thing
As I said, fucking stop.

>fighting people who push race war and genocide is bad
GO BACK TO FUCKING Sup Forums NOW

I just hate when people like you make a thread talking about all fucking music in general even when you are referring to just one genre that have been pure shit since the beginning.

no

im black & i think that album fucking sucks.

Who cares those feelings aren't real

Nice copypasta

I'm black and I'm in the KKK

>Likes indeh
>Thinks his opinion matter