Unfortunately this is the only 1 I took

Who is she though?

buddies sis

Nice! How old is she?

face?

nah i only sneaked her ass a few times

enough

a few times, post moar!
crop her face out from a facebook photo?
would like to see if she's hot

well she did go to the beach with us 1 time... u post wwyd?

Yea

would love to smack that ass and run off..
then come back 10 mins later in a ski mask and rape the shit outta her. mfw

Keep going

would come thru with my bros and they would hold your friend and his sister down while i continue to grope her and turn her around then rape her sweet tight ass as shes crying like a bitch

She definitely deserves a dick in her ass. She was a gymnast and is very flexible how else would you use her?

I would kidnap her a dark night when shes on her way home from school/work and tie her up in my soundproof basement. Not just ropes but hard iron cuffs. Would train her to be a cockloving cumslut every day and after a week or so I would open up business to the filthiest men in town and abroad to come and use this little slut for a mere 5$ an hour. Only food she would get is fresh warm cum. I would keep a video diary of her training and after a few years I would send a tape to her family and brother so they could see she is well and well trained now. Eventually I would buy a mansion with the acquired money in Spain. I would then pass her on to the most loyal filthy costumer so he can pass on the legacy too one day.

How would you train her asshole

I would start day 1 by lubing her up real right then finger her asshole for a few mins. Then I would take the 1st buttplug in the giant collection training kit I got and train her for a few days. After that I would fuck her ass with my giant dick at least 2 or 3 times on a daily basis. And of course when I am done and have cum up in her asshole I would take out my dick and have her clean it up. Lots of spit and tongue action before I deepthroat her and have her gagging on my cock for hours.

btw love that ass. this pic makes me so hard. nationality?

Id love to nut balls deep in her ass, then make her fart the load onto my dick and suck it clean. And idk exactly she just white haha

Sounds hot as fuck. What country shes from?

Idk much about her bro.. she plays volleyball just tell me how you'd punish her after a loss.

Tie her up, fist her ass until she screams and then facefuck her and cum in her throat.

Bingo bongo

bootyhole