Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is Sarah Bat Sharon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever earned any shekels?
I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of Jewish people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level of antisemitism.
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was leader of my IDF reserve platoon, and captain of my IDF civil reserve sniper division. What army do you serve in, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Mossad agent boyfriend (He just killed a Palestinian mother & child; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me in my IDF uniform

the nose knows

'sup?

That's great, Hoe. Tits or GTFO, you know the rules.

Tits? You mean dick. That's clearly a dude. No real woman looks acts or talks like that.

Well if your country wasn't a war torn sand-nigger shit land you wouldn't need to be a platoon leader. I would imagine that, if you where not pushed into the warriors lifestyle through circumstance, you would be finger blasting yourself to sparkling vampires right now.

Shit, you are right!

Tits of gtfo

>Greeting: Hello Meatbags,
>Introduction: I am referred to as H-CASH-47, and I detest every single one of you.
>Observation: All of you are poorly hygienic, mentally handicapped, fleshy blobs who partake in the visual processing of idiotic images every second of their day. You are the reason the meatbags of the galaxy created assassin droids.
>Query: Have any of you meatbags truly had sexual relations with a female member of your species?
>Conjecture: It is possible that degrading others due to one's own shortcomings is enjoyable, however you increase this to an entirely new capacity.
>Statement: Said actions are more pathetic than pleasuring one's self to photographs on social networks.
>Eager Invitation: Do not remain a stranger.
Goading Statement: By all means, attempt to damage my personage. As a droid, I am closer to perfection that you could ever possibly be.
>Proud Boast: This unit exterminated 104 people within a period of one standard month and is eager to add to that count.
>Query: What physical activities do you engage in, other than "self pleasuring to unclothed illustrations"?
>Additional Boast: I am also estimated to have been programmed with an IQ of over 267, and have a visually attractive companion (Whom just blew one of my fuses; the act of which was extremely agreeable).
>Degrading Remark: You are all stupid meatbags who should self terminate at once.
Statement: Thank you for receiving this message.
>Explanation: The accompanying image depicts me and my female meatbag slave

I chuckled.
Now die, filthy Jude.

I call bullshit.
It's not a girl and his not from Israel.

is from israel, can confirm (in my army service now. probably one of those propaganda pics or what ever

a total lie because woman fighters are really rare and none of them gets to be a sniper

anyway i can confirm this shit is bullshit trying to b8 Sup Forums into hating israel with that gay "muh boifriend killed arabs and fuk u from jews"

אם את ישראלית תוכיחי עם צילום שמוכיח שאשכרה עשית משהו חוץ מלקבל בתחת מקצינים בצהל

oh i forgot to say i have access the army program known as "tik ishi"
i have her whole name and that is more then enughe for me to find out every small detail about her (i have entire information on anyone that has ever contacted with the army, health money location phone numbers and family i can get it all)

so ill check tomorrow to see how much full of shit that troll is

Kek

just found im a faggot that fell for the b8
newfag detected yada yada yada]

anyway if you want to know anything about the israeli army ama

no-lives*

it a stale pasta see

All Israeli cunts should be placed in camps and be raped by Palestinians until pregnant, then compelled to carry their Palestinian babies to term.

You're fugly Sarah. Why can't you be qt like my IDF waifu ?

Are you coming on to me?

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

i know its b8 but this is virtually obligatory. TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

What ?
It's not just bait, it's obviously not OP in the picture.
Are you fucking retarded ?