Why is the media giving Kevin Spacey so much shit from an isolated case of sexual harassment? Kevin has apologised...

Why is the media giving Kevin Spacey so much shit from an isolated case of sexual harassment? Kevin has apologised, Anthony Rapp got his 5 minutes of fame, we should be over this.

because of the HoC complaints? You tell me, I don't follow this stuff closely.

It's just shocking and we pay attention to shocking things. The best part is the surprise that Sup Forumstards must feel when they figure out that, yes, most people have a problem with sexual assault and pedophilia. It's just we don't base our disgust on when it's advantageous for us politically.

Why? Are you his family?
>We hate him for what he did
His family loves him for who he is... to them.

>Pedos spotted.
Because he's a creepy pedophile who hits on underage men, those coming forward are the tip of the iceberg usually. Not to mention all the times he actually got to fuck young men.

lern 2 reed i no it hard but u can if try

It's because someone at TV headquarters thinks it's a good idea and heaps of dumb as fuck, celebrity influenced mongoloids will click on the news article again and again generating advertising revenue.

>do you even kardashian?

>Pederast dials it up to 11.

Mistakes were made, they could be mended, instead, everyone is just shaming Spacey for being a drunk, horny guy.

It's because of this.

Tbh I like Anthony rapp, he was awesome in A Knights Tale

Celebrities, or, "stars" are the new age idols/gods of the old world.

You worship them, praise them, imitate them. They're used to manipulate the populace.

To keep the facade of idol-hood going they have to throw Spacy under the proverbial bus. Tell me you ever saw a photo of Spacey where he wasn't smiling, media always showed a smiley, friendly Spacey. Since the allegations? Only non-smiling Spacey.

Spacey was dropped by his agent and is hollywood dead now, but still the media softened the blow for him.

He will probably be cast in a film about redemption in ten years or so.

>Hollywood is dead now

Disney disagrees

>reading comprehension

he was drunk and put his hand somewhere he should not. only bad thing is that the guy was 14 years old.
anyway all this #metoo shit sucks balls. the weak always been able to fight back somehow. women decades ago just gave a dude a slap in the face if they did not feel appreciated by an act of approach.
only nowadays wimps make mountains out of molehills

>sexual assault
He assaulted no one
>pedophilia
He was not a pedophile

>and is hollywood dead now

correct your spelling next time before people get confused.

>Spacey posting.
Not even once.
He is a pedo tho, just to set the record straight. He has a hardcore fuckboi fetish.

Spacey is Hollywood-dead.*

Forgot where I was.

He likes 14 year old boys the same way some straight guys like 14 year old girls, hardly a pedo, just has a lack of conscience, not surprised, considering he was brutally raped by his father.

>Actively seeking sex with 14 year olds.
>Take a seat over here
That's pedo son.

I'm guessing you're a burger and consider anything under the age of consent paedophilia.

Because hes one of the goyim and focusing on him distracts from the fact that the other 40 sexual abusers are all jews.

No, and yes, because it is.

Yeah, that was pretty convenient too.

>He should get a freepass to buttfuck boys because he's one of us poor minority white people that are so oppressed.

Oh vey

No, I don't consider someone fucking a 15-year-old the same as someone molesting a 3-year-old.

HoC is done for. Accept it Son.

>Why is the media giving Kevin Spacey so much shit from an isolated case of sexual harassment?
Because he's a degenerate homosexual child molester.

Only a liberal cuck would defend this, like liberal cucks defended Weinstein and Polanski.

You could actually have formulated a valid point if you weren't homophbic and >liberal cuck

Da very good.+₽

No, that's why punishments are scaled dipshit pedophile.

>it's not what you say, it's how you say it!!! muh feelings
Get your feminized ass back to whatever safe space you crawled out from. Groping and trying to have sex with minors is disgusting, and if you are triggered more by """"mean words"""" than pedophilia, there's something seriously wrong with you.

Calling anyone that has underage sex a paedophile could ruin the lives of teens who have partners like 2 years apart, you understand? That word has a lot of weight.

i am not reading this article on pedophile, giving me cancer for reading this shit

A Pedo is a Pedo and always will be just like most guys are attracted to women it's programed into their mindset.
Some people are just sick fucks regardless of wealth and social status.

So your fine with sexuall predator who preyed on a child?

If you conflate homosexuality with sexual immorality it shows your fucked up standards of behaviour. If someone is gay, they're in the same league as a paedophile to you. Get your head out of your ass with that "SJW rekt" stuff as well.

because even the media needs an enemy sometimes

No but I'm not going to obssess over it.

Trying to have sex with a 14 year old isn't pedophilia you fucking retards.

Figure out what words mean.

>If you conflate homosexuality with sexual immorality it shows your fucked up standards of behaviour.
First of all I didn't. He is a degenerate for attempting to force himself on minors and other young actors.

Secondly, how would that somehow invalidate my point?

>If someone is gay, they're in the same league as a paedophile to you.
So now you're telling me what I meant? Wow, such a great argument. I wrote no such thing, but thank you for just pulling out something from your ass and pretending that was what I said.

Typical liberal strategies. Meanwhile, rapists such as Polanski and Weinstein is getting away because you are crying your eyes out because someone are using words you don't like.

>Implying mean words and bullying isn't harmful

>implying mean words and bullying is literally worse than getting a minor drunk and groping him

>Thankyou Shill 0086537221
>Your Faggotry Account has been credited ten cents for anal sex favours

Fukin hell you pedos love to suck each other's dicks as much as little boys hey

I never said that, so you literally have no argument.

Convicted pedo detected.
>I'm a nice pedo I only raped 14 year olds.

16 year old fucking a 14 year old isn't paedophilia you retard.

You have spent the last three posts complaining about my choice of words and claiming that my choice of words somehow negates my argument. You're a flaming faggot and I hope you get molested by your liberal heros in hell.

apart from it is.

>Hopes I get molested

Good to know that you don't care about victims of sexual abuse.

>Pedo apologist getting buttmad.
Most sane judges wouldn't convict that gap, unless it was shown that it was straight up creepy grooming.
What did you get convicted for you filthy nonce?

It's been going downhill for the last two seasons anyway. Needs more hot chicks and less pensive faggot stares.

No, I hope you get molested because that's a suitable punishment for defending molesters. That would be justice for anyone who was actually molested.

>liberal
+₽!

>I'm a filthy nonce because I defend teenagers against retards like you who would try and ruin their lives through bullying.

>I'm defending molesters

Spacey is one of my favorite actors, and its fucking infuriating that he's going to be taken away from me because he crossed that line.

Just like gays and trannies... oh wait, they're 'normal' now

gays and transsexuals have always existed and should be accepted, sorry you don't live in reality

Lmao I'll let the other anons roast you for this retarded statement but pedos have also always existed (remember a couple centuries when we could marry 12 year old girls?) and i dont think any animals (muh nature) have an age of consent.

The age of consent is a social construct, yes, it's useful for protecting children from predators.

Mhmm... just like speeding tickets stop speeders and DUIs stop drunk drivers, and drug laws got rid of druggies. The law always works perfectly. Can't possibly be wrong since we have 50000 lawyers debating every clause of it every day.

So you want to get rid of the age of consent then?

Who said that?

Well you seem to be complaining about my assertion that consent laws help to combat rape, so I don't know what solutions you want or have in mind.

My solution is realising that a minority of pedos do the raping and therefore the ones who dont do any raping themselves shouldnt be treated like rapists. Hell, if gays get to celebrate being queer maybe pedos should at least be allowed to exist eithout emotional fags like you lynching or shanking them just because you think they're 'sick' even though its more natural than any tranny will ever be.

I agree to what you saying though, except your transphobia, fix that, please. Paedos shouldn't be shamed for how they feel but they should also get psychological treatment so that they can adapt to a society which values consent, and most of the time, sex with children is not consensual.

Wait so what you're saying is the powerful Jews and liberals of Hollywood use their power for bad things???

What would make a person do such a thing...

No, that perverse insignificant section of society which wants to pretend they're something that they aren't need to fix themselves.

>defending a pedophile
WEW

>Kevin has apologised, Anthony Rapp got his 5 minutes of fame, we should be over this.

>being too retarded to realize the post is humorous

>op's opinion is entirely invalidated by speaking up for a pedophile

I think you need to meditate on an few things and solve your own issues, get back to me when you understand your power on the planet and seek to provide virtue.

What an outright lie. Trumps been labeled a predator for simply saying grab her by the pussy and the everyone outside of Sup Forums hasn't stopped with that mantra yet you pedo apologist

Hello, Reddit.

I've been black out drunk. Never made the mistake of hitting on a 14 year old, or a male

Ok

you need to meditate on a few things. You're the problem right back at ya.

Trump has also been accused by women of him assaulting them.

Its just funny how these "celebs" come ouit of the woodwork with all these claims and complaints,
yet never said anything before, never did anything.
I don't know what Spacey is really like...maybe he is a drunken horny fag...oh well.
Rapp is a totally annoying albino freak fag.
We let him live, don't we?
I thinkthere needs to be a tighter statute on how long you can wait before you complain about someone.
This idea of claiming 20, 30 years later that something happened...bullshit.

>justifying sex with little boys as if it's normal

Look, I don't try and hate people just because they're diferent from me, I keep an open mind and an open heart, trans people are harmless, you're making their lives harder by creating animosity around them.

Reading comprehension again dumbass. He was 14. Physically and mentally weak. You are a true shitbag

I read the point just fine from his post tard.

>MFW they will cancel House of Cards and keep Star Trek Discovery

>MFW Star Trek Discovery will never get even close to the popularity of House of Cards

>MFW they cancelled a golden egg for a rotten one

I was using the example of age of consent laws and picked a random unerage number, I think you need to comprehend what was said.

Hey Harvard law degree there are laws for that too that differentiate the crime. Kevin spacey was not 16. This argument was a dumb one to make to say the least.

Traci Lords was 14/15 and looked at least 18 when she started.
Nobody was the wiser.
There have been many cases of Teachers hooking up with 14 year old High School boys
that look more like College men.
Trayvon Martin ...that "little boy" who got killed, was over 6ft tall and looked like a veteran Gang member.
Don't assume that jst because a young actor was 14, that there was pedophilic intention.
This guy was doing the same job, on the same set, in the same industry, and alone in a Hotel room?

No it wasn't, I'm defending teens from being called paedos by emotional idiots.

and don't assume that 14 means small and weak!
Two drunken fags...one underage, one too horny. Thats all
Shit happens...in bumholes.

Sooo what?
Make a valid point

Of which were proven false. Lol

I was refuting the claim that the only ammunition against Trump was the pussy grabbing comment.

No he tried to make it sound better. Why not pick the age that the topic is about retard?

That's not the argument or topic. Stop deflecting.

Spacey made a big mistake...got drunk and pressed himself against a 14 year old.
Did he honestly know the kid was 14? doubt it.
He didn't get anywhere...didn't rape the kid.
He needs to be severely reprimanded for acting innapropriately.
But this witch hunt is ridiculous.