I'm fucking retard

I'm fucking retard.

I made a filter for my water tank and lobster got sucked in. Now another lobster is eating him because he lost his claws :(((

I should have separated them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEd8vvpILhA
youtube.com/watch?v=Em_iJf6aR_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lobster mornay?

retard.

Aquariums are for fags

Damn. Damn it. But water is clean.

I'm watching his eat my baby lobster :(((

Nature is brutal.

It takes skill to maintain one

Drop out marine biologist here

Is that a motherfucking JOJO REFERENCE?

Yeh

I wonder if.

Alpha lobster knew the other lobster is weak or lobster signalled the alpha to finish him off.

I wont post pics of his getting eaten. Too brutal. I'm pissed I didnt separate. I loved the fucker. He was the best one.

Fun fact. Lobsters can get air and float. That's how he got stuck in the pipe. Ughhhh.

1 lobster can produce 100000ish eggs

People out of all animals are more sensitive to killing those creatures.

Nature is brutal.

>17
>uploading one picture at a time

>dat beer

OP got shit faced and tried to make a water filter

Are you okay buddy? Thoughts are with you rn.

Too powerful for a 5 galon tank but water is clean
Yeah, just watching nature do its thing. It's sad and kinda interesting.

I want to learn to trigger shedding and I want to learn about regeneration.

Gona sleep. Pce.

If I separated. I think he would have went into a slow metabolism state. I wonder why he didn't hide because end goal is to survive. I wonder what they do when they molt.

Cool stuff and lots to learn.

Rip pickles. 11/8

RIP Pinchy

kek'd

I need to lower water temps.

Well. At least I can stop looking for another claw.

Pinchy was a good lobster. Funny and kind. He ate pickles.

Pics pls

Under rocks. Too tough to look but body is ripped apart.

actually it doesnt if you are lucky and or pro .

had several tanks in my life and managed to create a perfect ecosystem in one of them had exactly the right amount of light, plants and animals to sustain itself indefinitely with no or minimal feeding and virtually no maintainance.

Behavior reminded me of one of a spider. Kinda weird. Each lobster had its spot.

Biggest one is about 3 inches. Smallest is 1 and the medium one that died was in between.

F

What kind of fish? Size of the tank? I'm pro. I don't want to dump 3 grand on a fish tank.

You still have to chem check

>not posting the lobsters demise
Fry the fucker up and hive him a decent send off

They can also travel on land at 12mph if agitated

burn the remains of Lobsty in order to send his soul to Valhalla

also dubs

One of my fav

You fucked up.

Post the carnage

Post'em

Night

it was a 30l minitank bottom filter + airpump/spongefilter combo , baked clay substrate shitton of plants , moss and wood for decoration light was a small 3w white blue led .

inhabitants were a shit ton of nematodes / some small white worms / some snails , red sakura nano shrimps ( hundreds of them) , 2 small antenna catfish and a pair of chichlids

the fish would feed on the young shrimp but leave the adults alone , the shrimp ate essentially everything else.

i did regular chem checks and water changes for the first 6 months when it stayed stable for 3 months i simply didnt bother because i had university tests to prepare for . once i had some more slack i was suprised that the tank looked virtually pristine no cloudy water no algae overgrowth etc so i left it as is and only topped up the water and maybe exchanged 1/3 every 6 months or so .

had to scrap the whole setup when i moved after being done with uni.

Depending on the chemicals op was using to maintain his tank it's probably not safe to eat.

A lot of the shit we use in the hobby is toxic to humans. I mean, I doubt you'd die but it's not good foryou.

Aquarium fag here. Screencapped. Sounds awesome

What sort of cichlids?

Oh, and what sort of plans grew under a 3w le

Mine's not exactly a lobster but i love this little fucker, no one messes with him in my aquarium

Yeah true, I used to keep crabs and Japanese fighting fish.
Used a ro system to bring g the water to 0 on tds then added salt to create the perfect ph level.
Not kept anything for a few years now as the ex took my tank and pets for arrears on rent.
I used an industrial ro system for work and sold the water in 25 litre drums for £6 each.

What's the name of that animal?

obviously megatron

java moss , java fern , anacharis and i believe christmas moss . had some other plants in there but they were eaten by the fish / algae

african chichlids i believe dont know the exact species name.

i had to remove some of the anacharis every few months as it was literally clogging up the entire tank due to its fast growth and blocked light to the lower areas but it was a good way to remove nutrients and keep the minerals from building up.

OP is a bro

forgot pics ...

I love aquariums. Here’s mine.

Also lobster will grow back claws and shouldn’t be kept together for reasons you just saw.

damn that makes me want to start a tank again .

then again saltwater with live anemonae is a whole different level of complexity to keep alive and healthy . do you have a secondary tank underneath for algae etc?

>Lobsters urinate from their eyes

this is now an aquarium thread, I used to have a large tropical aquarium and this one fish that wouldn't die no matter what happened to the tank he survived I miss him sometimes.

>tfw the only thing i currently have are 3 retarded mudkips

Ya I have macro and a skimmer underneath. I don’t do much to this tank. I don’t test, dose, or really change water. Tank takes me 5 minutes a week for maintinence.

With reef tanks it really is the ‘The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get methodology’. I see all the aspies online always testing and adding shit to their tanks or trying some new chemical from Europe. Keep it simple, keep it natural, look at your animals. If your tank is clean, animals happy LEAVE IT ALONE.

> Source: Managed gnarly saltwater fish wholeseller/retailer for 8 years.

this is really cool user when did you get into having these types of pets

of course the black one tries to hop on the white one.

those are both females the right one is male

youtube.com/watch?v=iEd8vvpILhA
some vid my buddy made a year ago to test his camera mute the annoying music ..

they largely treat eachother like rocks ... unless there is food in the tank then they treat eachother as food ...

Small river lobsters, mines called thor

13. I’ve been into all of it. Snakes. Dart frogs, freshwater (monster shit).

Now I’m a 27 year old married fav with 2 bulldogs and one reef tank. Most of those fish I’ve had for 10+ years. Drove them in a bucket cross country.

had an orange nano lobster once . he was in a big 80l cube but i did a too good job and the fucker made his home behind some wood and never came out i literally saw him only 2 times in 3 years and only at night when taking a piss (tank was in my bathroom)

yu liek sneks?

youtube.com/watch?v=Em_iJf6aR_g

Adorable.

Aye, they tend to hide pretty often mines grown out quite big now so he doesnt fit in small spaces he just chills out anywhere he likes now and shows dominance to smaller fish, he the big boi

Thats a blue crawdad not a lobster lmao

you should have called him megatron