Sup Sup Forumsros, can anyone help a brother out...

sup Sup Forumsros, can anyone help a brother out? i'm coming back to runescape after 2 years from Rs3 but that game is trash now!

If anyone can help a nigga out with items / gold i will be eternally grateful nigs

World 311 OS

Why would someone ever help a nigga?

I'll post my blown out asshole please just help me

tbh i've helped a nigger or two in my lifetime

Why tho?

Not at home OP but I will try getchu later!

cos my family are niggers and i help my family

That's sad man,my heart goes out to you

ty bro thanks

how much gold do you want?

Anything helps mate! :)

k

Play hardcore ironman or you're going to have a brick wall later on in the game

I am muted in game but thank you for 200k

i'm too new to know anything about ironman

no prob

dono from blueruby ty

thanks guys appreciated, closing

What a boss.
What's the appeal anymore? I played like 6-7 years ago. GE ruined it for me. I loved building an economic empire, havin people work for me etc
PvP was always a little stale since original wildy (I even played OS RS).

Why play?

This is OS now? Fuck I'm old.

Did I say 6-7 maybe 8+ is more accurate.

I have 30m and no intentions of ever playing runescape again. Convince me to give you some gp and ill determine how much based on your performance

i ejaculated into a jar of mayo

>I have 30m and no intentions of ever playing runescape again. Convince me to give you some gp and ill determine how much based on your performance
Cos i had to start a brand new account because jagex permabanned me for macro/botting even though ive never bothered to bot and dont see the point. Triggers the hell out of me when i see that 30% of people on the server are bots.

no begging

OS is fun at lower lvls. once the grind takes days to happen, its dumb.

Always liked grinding in vidya tbh

I'd write a strongly worded letter in 6 point font. Double spaced, obviously. Say every word twice and end every sentence with the phrase, "Don't cha know?"

Finally, end the entire letter with this, "And that's why my WoW account should be unbanned, don't cha know."

- Gutterferret in OS RS world 330

Yes but the rewards for grinding 48+ hours imo were.... lack luster. Not to mention everyone bots in OS now and rare weapons are no longer rare.

But no matter what, it beats RS3 any day

If it helps my cause, I just started this game 4 days ago and have no idea what im doing. Seems okay though.

True, the only way I played RS3 was on the legacy servers where it ran more like OSRS.

My Laptop can't handle RS3 though, cause it's shit.