Congrats Virginia, you just elected your first mentally ill person into office as a lawmaker...

Congrats Virginia, you just elected your first mentally ill person into office as a lawmaker. Can’t wait to see how that goes. Maybe next you can appoint a proper water head to mayor.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqurz179JX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>first mentally ill person into office as a lawmaker

first? hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why not? If said water head understood the job, which is much much more than they ask government officials these days.

Virginia literally rejected a total QT. SHAME

>fsb posting.
Good thread comrade.
₽ CHA CHING ₽
too saturated now?

hmmm lets not go that way either

Good bump comrade but your English could improve.
₽ CHA CHING BADABING ₽

Butthurt.exe

Virginia has been led by absolute retards for many years, what else could explain the bigger cities being giant nigger ghettos that spill out into the nicer towns around them, here in virginia beach they keep trying to add a bullet train to norfolk among other places, the last thing we need is more of those inner city niggers causing trouble here, as if the tourism and real estate moguls weren't ruining things enough for everyone

Pretty rich claim consider how many people here voted for trump

A war criminal, race baiter, sexist, feminist with alzheimer's would have been so much better

you forgot, literally Hitler

only a fucking moron would have voted for that cunt Hillary. choice between a clown and a demon is no choice at all

At least Trump was born with a cock and kept it.

>just elected your first mentally ill person into office as a lawmaker

First mentally ill lawmaker

Mentally ill lawmaker

Lawmaker

she couldn't be literally hitler, she can't even get elected

yes... mayor of virginia... keep that deep political commentary coming

First Tranny. That’s the mentally ill part. Figured that needed explaining to you because you actually typed out “hahaha” so you must be an actual leddit tard.

Itt: butthurt and transphobia

Yes, retards are well known for their comprehension skills.

Might be the only thing he can brag about thats not a complete lie

Fag

Lol that's not passable at all. I've seen grizzly bears that look more like women

Shut up, stupid. You don't know me. You know nothing.

Cool reddit spacing faggot

Mayor of Trannyville

just because the only women who would fuck you are hairy bears, does not mean they are more feminine, idiot.

reaching

you mean mayor of Sup Forums? HEYOOOOOOO

Actually the mayor of Richmond is considered the mayor of Virginia.

I support this

No.

Sup Forums celebrates its first feminine penis in office

Voted in Va yesterday, straight democrat and I even got a free fun-sized Twix from the people handing out sample ballots. Danica wasn't in my district though, but the fact she beat out the guy who drafted the no-transgender people in the bathroom law amuses me greatly. I also loved how Trump threw Gillespie under the bus on twitter as soon as he lost. Good times.

This fucking thing isn't a woman or feminine you delusion shit. It's a guy wearing makeup looking masculine as fuck. If you gonna be a tranny at least be passable instead of looking like a fucking disgusting cocksplat.

>derp

A major World War or two will create jobs

>A proper water head to mayor

Did he? He has balls he sure doesn't act like it. I'll take an honest tranny over a lying fatass who can barely string two words together.

go to bed donald

You guys vote in racists fucks all the time. One guy strangled and body slammed a foreign reporter

here is the republican version

Did you see where he backed up and let Bannon and his other minions drive too?!

>Thinking someone that chops off their dick and claims to be a woman isn't mentally ill = transphobia

Lol

Hillary would have gone down as one of the greats. She would have surpassed her husband. $1 gas out does a blow job on a plane.

>here is the dumbocrat version
there, I fixed it for you

I did see that. That was awesome.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqurz179JX0

Ayyy lmao
>i will fix traffic
win election
>inclusion and tolerance won

What we learned from this

>Liberals celebrate electing a white man as long as he pretends to be a woman.

>9

kek'ed

trips of truth

Hilary being a failure doesn't change the fact that Trump has betrayed the morons that voted for him.

no thanks i will just sit back and watch as Trump and his people get nothing done for the next 3 years like have so far. Will be even more funny at the end of next year when republicans lose most of there house and senate seats cause having Trump in office has made all the people that did not vote at all want to vote even more. Just think less than something like 40% of Americans voted and he still lost the popular vote by 3 mill. Can not find the numbers per state but believe he only won most those buy a few thousand if not hundreds. If democrats would have had anyone but Hill they would have won.

R democrats so retarded they dont know 2 put statements into context. DEMS block trump from legislation(includes people who call themselves republican) The corrupt & inbred dems in doj, fbi, & goverment have spied, blocked & disrupted trump presidency from day 1. Dems R 4 power & not the people. Who rigged the Dems run for president???? hillary--look in the mirror

This from the people who got screwed by a lifelong liberal conman.

Not surprising over there, look at how many libtard burgers wanted a literal criminal witch to be president, cheesus christ.

Ouch, is somebody hurt that their idiot presidential candidate is going to turn the house, senate, and governors democrat over the next 3 years? Boo hooooooo

Hahaha...so many butthurt Sup Forumstards today. Probably all jealous that now that thier precious traps are getting elected to office they'll be out of their league. No more girl cocks for you dumb cucks. Better get Daddy Trump to make tranny's illegal again.

Edgy. I bet that meme is older than you. Go get on the schoolbus now faggot.

Yes but liberals are actually, properly, fucking retarded.

Aww, butthurt conservative is going to whine for the next 4 years. The GOP is going to get their shit pushed in thanks to Trump.

kek

Trump is a criminal also it is just he is so shit at it he pays his people off .Hill goes to court and still gets off. or maybe because she actually did nothing illegal

I have no idea who this person is, but cheers to them.

Nothing makes me smile more than Republican butthurt.

>CNN told me so

> first mentally ill person into office as a lawmaker

That's supposed to be a joke, right?

Do you have ANY idea how many nut jobs have been elected in the history of democracy?

Look at the fucking president of the USA for crying out loud! He's a narcissistic sociopath with major paranoid delusions! A trans person is peanuts compared to nut jobs like him.

cnn fox hell every news station i have ever seen anything about both of them she was investigated for 5+ fucking years and not one thing stuck trump had to pay off a bunch off people as soon as he won for the collage scam he did

facts are facts no matter the source

>Da Nigga Room

That really zozzles my nozzle

Just WOW. How do most of you guys even post here. It would seem that the operation of a computer would be WAY outside your "skill set".
I would think that the only thing most of you guys would get on the screen is drool.

>facts
>fake jpg
kek

Reminder: if you're a liberal and believe this Russia shit, you're what we like to call an "easy sell"

reddit.com

maybe this site will be more to your taste

Says the guy duped into voting for a draft dodging snake oil salesman.

Your hypocracy knows no bounds.

>kek
topshelf

>"easy sell"

Poor little snowfake didn't like the election result.
GET USED TO IT!

Just staying out of the south for awhile.

>You won a state that went killary
> Thinks your winning and rising up!!
LOL

liberals will swallow any bullshit as long as you have fake news and cooked books to back it up