Yo calling all, techfags. How effective is pic related and how untraceable is it? More info on this link:

Yo calling all, techfags. How effective is pic related and how untraceable is it? More info on this link: steppschuh.net/software/usbcopier/download.html

inb4 go to Sup Forums. I already went there, fag. They spammed me with the same old "install gentoo" meme

bamp

op here. lemme bump with some glorious siri

check mah dubz.

Btw i have a magnet link for anyone who's interested in pic related.

have some more tits

Run a virtual machine and find out

I've been using it for a while, and it's been bretty effective at snagging my prof's lecture notes, but I wanna know if what I'm doing is untraceable and totally not risky and shit.

So I'll only find that out from some techie fag who knows his shit, or from someone who's used this software.

When I run out of siri pics, I'll start dumping from my memes folder

Meme folder it is then

I don't get it. From the description you'd have to have someone's USB drive and plug it into your computer to get the files. If it's your comp, why do you need secrecy? Just open up the USB drive and copy over the files. What am I missing?

It's not my comp. It's a desktop PC that our prof uses for lectures. He plugs in his usb, "usbguard" runs in the background, and I get the files after class.

Ah! Ok, that makes a lot more sense. Yeah, I guess that the software could come in handy on public computers. I don't have the time now, but I'll check it out tonight.

Arguably, though, it's doesn't need to be completely untraceable. If it's found on the public computer, it could have been put there by anyone. Yes, they could set a trap for you and all that, but that's unlikely. Also if it's a one-time thing, then it definitely doesn't matter (I know that's not your case).

>they could set a trap for you
>traps

the only traps i like are the delicious kinds of traps, but if they were to do make a trap how will they do it.

Thanks for helping me out btw

oooh check em
bump

Just off the top of my head I'm thinking something very basic. If they know that there's software on the public comp that's copying files from USB drives, it would be easy enough to remote into the desktop, wait for the perpetrator to go to the public computer and get his files and snag him there. If there are cameras in the room they'd see who is sitting at the computer.

I could probably come up with something more clever and less time consuming, but you get the idea.

Shit. Yeah I've actually seen some techfags do that remote thingy on Youtube.

Is there any software out there that's better for my intents, or should I just suck it up and not be a faggot.

oooh check em

Pls I hate being a bio student i should honestly just be a stripper

>any software out there that's better for my intents
Dunno. I've never actually considered that scenario before so I've never researched it. I'll keep the idea on the back-burner, though.

Doesn't seem to be a bad idea, specially if you've already had some wins. However, the longer you do it, the higher the probability someone will see something going on. Maybe a tech updating the system or looking for a file or something may find your software and/or cache.

I guess it depends on the quality of the wins. If you're getting good shit, it might be worth the risk. If what you're getting is some parental consent forms, then abort mission.

Third party executable... No thanks.

Why not use custom script in AHK or Python?

>Why not use custom script in AHK or Python?
My guess is that OP doesn't want to re-invent the wheel, specially if this has some fake "scanning" interface already built in.

it's actually bretty good shit we're getting. One time we actually struck gold when we were able to get the finals exam from our lousy cunt-ass bio prof.

thanks for the input though. I was planning on giving you a magnet link for the siri pr-n i posted earlier, but 4chins thinks it's spam

>Why not use custom script in AHK or Python?
'cause i can't into computers. unless of course a kind, generous user like you would actually whip something up for me

inb4 virus though

Its untraceable enough that a normal techie wouldnt notice but if they actively start looking for it then they'll be able to find it.

Oh yeah, i forgot.
It's worth noting that me and a friend of mine made it harder to look for by marking the dump folder's properties as "hidden." and by dump folder I'm referring to the file where all the usb's contents are transferred into

>4chins thinks it's spam
Dooood, get creative with the URL. Remove the ":" and the ".". Add spaces, etc. Wtf?

ugh forgive me if my writing makes it sound like I'm an inbred nigger but it's only 'cause I just woke up

So technically that means that even if the dump folder was on the desktop, it wouldn't be seen unless you ticked the "find hidden files" thing on the view part on mydocs

it's a magnet link... not a url
to be honest though, i just got my shit from a siri thread on

bumpin with some more dank shit

>if the dump folder was on the desktop, it wouldn't be seen unless you ticked the "find hidden files"
Technically correct, but putting the folder on the desktop is a bad idea always. Bury that shit inside a subfolder in the windows directory or some shit like that.

Yeah I'm careful that way of course, but honestly i just make my friend do all the work, so I gotta ask him if he hid the dump folder carefully

ror u raff u rose amitrite niggers