Basically ive never used physical nor verbal violence towards anybody...

basically ive never used physical nor verbal violence towards anybody, i did never raised my voice or smashed things in an argument
i want to start to unleash my anger
can u suggest little steps to begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
cucchiaio.it
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just shutup dude haha

learn to say no in a firm way without justifying yourself

Start by carrying a weapon and then ‘claiming’ your space at bars and on public transportation. Eventually you’ll have a confrontation with somebody, but in the meantime get more and more eager to do it. Worked for me! Four years in prison.

i see your point
thats what i been doing for years now, swallowing all my feelings in order to not hurt people, hurting myself instead so i want to recover from this habit but i feel i cant do all at once

just stop repressing these feels bro. Stop giving a fuck about what the others think of yourself and don't be afraid to tell people what you think, even if that might hurt them

replace sorry with fuck you that's how I became a self-centered asshole, it's a better life

Actually got laid a lot more once I became a self centered asshole though. I became an asshole because I really liked meth.
Hey OP, maybe you should try crystal meth? You can release the shit out of your anger.

shoot up the school

and I've heard it gives you spidey senses + super strength

Meth is gross and you should feel gross. Just man up like a real white man, dude.

same and yes, OP should try crystal meth

>verbal violence

Lol

i dont want to waste my manners but i do want to slam my fist on the table sometimes, but everytime something blocks me
edgy
more edgy

Working out is a healthy way to relieve stress and anger. Use that anger to lift weights or do some sprints. I'm guessing you bottling up your emotions which isnt healthy. If you work out 3 times a week you will feel waaay better

fuck you go all the way or be a faggot, your choice

step 1: just do it

>You can release the shit out of your anger.
And your teeth

>go to the gym
>get lean
>get on HRT
>wear a dress and a ballgag
>become a sissy

finally growing balls, this might help you op
youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

Bullshit. become Gymbro
be more aggressive than ever

Do what I do, yell really loud and for a long time. When the neighbors bang on the wall shut up for like a second and then be loud again.

Don't do it too much or they'll kick you out.
Play a game so you have an excuse to.
Try not to cringe at your betamale voice.

unfortunatly i havent enough time for that but i could buy a domestic punchbag
lame but kek

Simple
>step.1: RIP AND TEAR!!!
>step.2: ???
>step.3: Profit!

Take trips to the shooting range. Fire at pictures of those you are upset with

It's called a fury room, it's fun and not expensive.

Once i smashed a jar against a wall, cutted right hand nerves and now i cant write anymore. I was angry because my gf burned my lasagna

never heard about it, whats that?
it might be fake but still i feel that is what would happen if i go from 0 to 100 at once,

Fury room's a place set up like a normal room but you go in with a baseball bat to smash everything : bottles, cellphones, TVs, computers, even furniture. Some extreme places even have cars you can wreck, and of course you can ask for your favorite playlist while you're having fun.

it's true

lmao faggot

It hurted as fuck asshole

Rape a rabbit

wow seems fun but we dont have these things here
i have some abbandoned land i could use this way tho
bruh wtf
ma non è la sinistra quella? porca troia

Take up a martial art. Not only will u loose weight and get a skill, u will meet cool ppl who you are instant friends with, and expand your network. You will also get the confidence of being able to handle yourself in a physical situation. I train jui jitsu twice a week. I like grappling kuz im not a natural athlete and i hate getting punched in the face. But in mu experience there is no better to get the animal out than to use every ounce of your strength and rage in an attempt to strangle somebody. Ots a complete release of that built up venom. Do it bro. Just roll

Son mancino non sarei riuscito a spiegarlo in tedesco

Inglese PORCODIO

Hmm i dont think little steps will bring you where you want to go.
If i was you, i'd make a trip to another country, with bad police (like mexico, romania or whatever shithole is close to you), get a hooker and fuck her as brutal as you can. If you somehow lose control over the situation, just kill her and drive home. You'll be a new person after that.

dont need to lose weight tho, im tiny tbh and a but shy because of this (i am 22 but look like 16 if i shave my mustache)
minchia pero la lasagna non si puo sbagliare anche se io in quel caso non avrei detto niente come al solito

Ero giá incazzato di mio... ma essendo architetto la mano mi serviva. Ora disegno solo a computer

Most autistic bullshit i've ever heared off.

Your london very good. I think you smart man.

Thank you user. I'll share this picture for you.

yea and i may end up killing myself after that
e ti è passato il vizio della rabbia?

Feels good though, but hearing how you talk I guess your actual room already looks like the aftermath of a wreckage.

I no like you pic friend.

Not as bad as your mothers asshole i think.

Purtroppo no. Regolarmente finisco in scazzottate (per colpa della mia arroganza) fortuna vuole che essendo alto due metri ho sempre la meglio. Spero solo che con tutti sti slavi e negri non mi accoltellino mai.

And you speak from experience since it's where you came from.

>yea and i may end up killing myself after that
What? Why would you? That doesnt make sense.

This one?

Hahaha try not to kill anyone first of all, you sound like youre about to snap user. Physical activity, do martial arts and spar as much as you can. Dont get carried away though.

sure, stop being a fucking pussy bitch, faggot.
That's a good start.

Well observed looser. I just pulled my big black cock out of her poop-hole. Because im a big scary nigger she didnt realize there was blood and shit all over my dick and now she is sucking it clean, crying her eyes dry. I like your family punk.

Yes yes very good pictore!

io invece sono molto piccolo la genetica è stata pigra con me per non parlare delle situazioni di prepotenza che subivo da bambino ma vabbe non è in generale nella mia indole la violenza
dude i dont know if i cant take an omicide on my shoulders for the rest of my life you know
i want to avoid a total snap but cant keep no more this passive beta way of confronting people

Well she's 71 so you're also a sicko who can't get laid by normal chicks, sorry for you man.

Tutti disprezzano la violenza finché non la provano. Prendere cazzotti è soddisfacente quanto darne se si tratta di una scazzottata sana

You might want to start by releasing your anger in a controlled environment.
You wouldn't want to accidentally piss the wrong person off and win a trip to the hospital.
Try hitting cans or an old car with a bat.

I dont't fuck your mother right now because i cant do other shit, I do it cause i enjoy it.
You will call me daddy on christmas eve you fucking loser.

Combat sports training

I mean you dont have to kill her... it's more of a reliable rescue plan. You could also tase her or shit and drive away. Just make sure you control the situation.

You brutish cad! Have at thee sir!

Shave your mustache or grow a full beard. Fucking weirdo.

In italy mustaches fucks more than beard and muscles

I'm being honestly curious.
How do you feel about the spaghetti Americans like to make?
Or is it not that different?

Shitty. Mate go to Italy to taste real spaghetti. Healthier and better taste.

second

Give me the recipe, yo.

Learn how italian.

cucchiaio.it