Is there anything more cringeworthy and embarrassing than cratediggers?

Is there anything more cringeworthy and embarrassing than cratediggers?

what the shit are you on about

Not embarrassing at all. Passionate collectors and music enthusiast, assuming they are not pretentious, have a charm all of their own.

Getting mad about other people's interests on the internet.

>Is there anything more cringeworthy and embarrassing than cratediggers?

Making a post on the internet about how there is nothing more embarrassing than cratediggers

listening and collecting music isn't a hobby, autist

All these faggot cratediggers

:^)

first of all yes it literally is
second what's wrong with cratedigging? It's no different from buying records any other way

its worse because they specifically look for "hidden gems" and the "obscure" and other shit no cares about. No respectable adult should care that much about entertainment. No different from collect happy meals toys but "whatever makes em happy" xD

>being this autistic

I'm amazed you've made it out into a record store to even witness cratediggers with this level of social retardation

>"cratedigging"
Doesn't exist or at least shouldn't exist these days. Who the fuck is digging through crates when Discogs is a thing now?

got my flannel shirt, thick rimmed glasses, gay hipster beard, im ready to crate dig!

im right and youre wrong

>adults shouldn't care about entertainment
What adults shouldn't...AND DON'T do, is care about what others are doing. You are the only manchild here.

>HURR DURR JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT

Are you pic related?

>Who the fuck is digging through crates when Discogs is a thing now?
can you even use discogs to discover music? do they have any sort of recommendations system or talk about music at all? as far as i know it's strictly for cataloguing

You sound like a really angry dude. Did a cratedigger fuck your girlfriend or something?

>recommendations system
Even if it did (it doesn't to my knowledge) it would be as useless as they all are.
What I mean is you can simply procure rare records through Discogs since you can buy and sell on there. And if people cratedig to find new music then there are simply better avenues for doing that now.

>the person trying to illustrate how childish people are who "JUST DO WHAT THEY WANT" really made a poorly drawn comic (seemingly made in mspaint) to illustrate this
I really hope you aren't the one who made this comic

The marketplace has filters

What's the difference between crates and shelves?

Discogs is full of jews who don't understand economics, and set arbitrary prices that have absolutely nothing to do with buying trends

OP THE PRETENTIOUS ONE

There's a special thrill to buying some old-ass vinyl from the back of a dusty crate based solely on the album art or title or what have you. A real spontaneity you can't duplicate on a site like Discogs.

>I think every single record ever printed is online

I went to the local record shop, the owner is playing some cool tunes.
I am flipping through some crates, owner asks if I am looking for anything specific.
I am just looking some cheap house records for mixing, playing, just to mess around with, you know "hobby"?

He handpicks bunch of records. $1 each, with "buy 3 get 1 free" deal. I spend 30 mins and $15 and have 2 dozen records or so.

I guess I should've spent a day and $9.99 + tax + shipping&handling each for the same records on eBay, discogs whatever.

My autism :/

eBay exists, but I still browse antique places from time to time. It's fun, and honestly there's more spontaneity and unexpectedness.

I'm literally calling Madlib right now.
Prepare you ass whiteboi, you're going to get fucked.

What's this dude doing wrong, other than having bad fashion sense (which is still his prerogative)?

I don't use handheld video game devices but I don't see the issue if someone enjoys it and it isn't their only hobby.

Are you really this fucking stupid?
Really?
Do you have a handler?

HAHA YOU BOUGHT THINGS FROM A PHYSICAL STORE

HAHA YOU LEFT YOUR COMPUTER AND WENT OUTSIDE

HAHA YOU ACTUALLY SAVED MONEY

HAHA WHAT A FUCKING FREAK FAGGOT

>having hobbies is for children
you can't possibly be older than 16

>Going to a normal store and buying things the way you're supposed to is strange
I think you may be the autistic one here, OP.

Discogs is only good if you're looking for a very particular pressing of an album/a foreign album that you'll probably never see in your country in a certain quality. People there price gouge the fuck out of everything for the "convenience".

>he doesn't know Quentin