Is the wire worth watching? never seen it and the first episode was boring

Is the wire worth watching? never seen it and the first episode was boring

I've never understood the appeal myself.
I don't think it's for everybody.

Yes. You have to give it a few episodes though. One of the best shows of all time imo. Oz is another HBO show that nobody seems to have watched that's really really good.

It's okay but not amazing like 5/10 average shit really
Oz was rhino gash

I hate how people are buying into these trash series
Breaking bad did it properly now all this cancer is spitting out of satans vagoogoo

>never seen it
>first episode was boring
which is it ?

I have re watched the series 5 times. It’s a good show to have on while you do the dishes or something.

Y E S
E
S

It is honnestly one of the best series of the 2000s

Yes the first (half of the first) season might be a bit slow. But once everything is settled down the story becomes better and better

The wire was before breaking bad nigger

Yep. You have to be a bit older to appreciate it though just cause it's really slow and you have to pay attention. Keeps you hooked with a great story. Makes you see the whole drug trade in a new light Definitely worth watching.

wat.
OP didn't mention Breaking Bad. Just The Wire. He said he's never seen it but that the first episode was boring

incredible show.

OMAR COMIN

yah but THE POST HE REPLIED TO did mention Breaking Bad, nigger. learn to fucking read.

I've yet to see the Wire but people compare it to Twin Peaks or X-Files? I didn't think the Wire had any paranormal or fantasy aspects to it.

i've done this. what?

literally no one compares it to those shows.

yeah it's nothing like Twin Peaks or X-Files

Multiple times over the years people have said "if you like Twin or Files then you'll like Wire"

Congrats on the life hack bro. This is now a laughing or hot Asian thread bread bro

It was highly rated by others so I forced myself to watch all of it

>6/10 over rated