Sup Forums in 2003

What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0
youtube.com/watch?v=d1JXnEJGiQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really listen to Metallica, can someone give me a rundown of why this is so hated?

Metallica ended on Killem All.

It's one of the worst metal albums I've ever heard.

~That's what you get for listening to shit radio metal! XD~
SOTY right here: youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0

It manages to out suck both Loads, Garage Inc., even S&M. A big feat.

RIP

>Not liking Ride the Lightning at all

>I don't really listen to Metallica, can someone give me a rundown of why this is so hated?
take a listen to it. it's a complete mess. the production sounds unfinished, the songs just ramble on and on with no direction, most of the tracks are 6+ minutes long when they have no right to be. and of course the drum sound which you'll notice right away. it's just a chore to listen to

Was this the original Blackstar?

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

S&M rocked.

Patrician

Is Zach Hill the greatest and most prolific artist of our time? What will he do next?

probably sell out and join forces with some nigger

my moneys on dre

Hey this isn't bad.
These guys are definitely going places. I just hope they don't get too famous for their own good and end up running out of ideas.

4 years later and still jamming to this

he'll be fine

tremulant ep was pretty good but holy shit i was not expecting this. ive never heard anything like it.
and to think these are the same people that released relationship of command. this band is gonna be huge if it isnt already. jon theodore is a fucking monster, they need to hold on to him.

What's wrong with Kivenkantaja?
Definitely not the best Swoonmorrow album, but still

It is actually my favorite 2003 release, hence why it got posted in the thread.

Buhh that's St Anger is it not? supposedly the worst album ever made?

Nah, I prefer Kivenkantaja.

Viides luku - Havitetty is better imo

MY LIFESTYLE

Yes, but it was not made in 2003 to qualify.

Shit, missed that, I just saw St anger and assumed the worst

In that case

Jumalten kaupunki incl. Tuhatvuotinen perintö is actually bretty good :D

Fucking Jonne's

A man of incredible wealth and taste.

hey i'm going to make a violent stick figure flash video. what song should i use?

youtube.com/watch?v=d1JXnEJGiQ4

It's trash metal, both because it is trash and because the snares sounds like a fucking trashcan. Somewhere on youtube there's a cover version of St Anger with non shit-tier instruments, and it manages to be better than load and reload

S&M would be better if it had less Load and Reload on it. Still good tho

Is he a good drummer? I know he's fast and flashy but is he good?

System of a Down is ALWAYS relevant

trips
oh no

it leaked!

anybody have a download? i can't find it on limewire

what is it?

How can one be so pleb

unglued - stp

Has anyone else heard this yet?
Many critics say it's shit, but imo it's a 10/10

Well there was also Pink Moon

He did the best Kennedy impression;-;

Looks like prog rock is finally saved, all we had for so many years was that shitty and mediocre prog metal.

AWWW UH GET DOWN BEBUH

Bump

The song are definitely too long, but I think the snare gives the album personality and a raw sound. Granted it does sound unfinished, but that ringing kind of snare is what bands like Lightning Bolt have perfected and it sounds fucking mint. For instance, the intro to Invisible Kid actually sounds really badass, but it just drones on and on and on, so it's painful in the end. It's the reason why Frantic is probably considered the best song on the album; its like the shortest one.

THEN WE CRUSH, CRUSH!, CRUSH EM'

YEAH!