Hey Sup Forums I found this in my girlfriend's pack of cigarettes? Anyone know what it is?

Hey Sup Forums I found this in my girlfriend's pack of cigarettes? Anyone know what it is?

>inb4 pill

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/g456-24272.html
drugs.com/search.php?searchterm=amphetamine/dextroamphetamine&referer=pillid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Adderall

morning after pill

pill

Its adderol your girls gonna be blowing dudes for meth soon

>google.com
>G456
Fucking use google you fag, its Amphetamine

GENERIC 30XR

He seems to be on the money
/thread

Adderall

These are correct

Ya dat

adderall, put the whole pill in a piece of toilet paper, put it in your mouth and start crushing it, swallow with sum juice, enjoy high

ye this is addy. your girlfriend probably isn't a hoe, just in a romance with some other dude who gives her stims and she's lying to you. does she check her phone a lot? it could be her being on stims, but she's probably cheating.

you probably have to hit her, dude. she's basically stepping on you.......

It 30 mg Xr adderol

30mg xr Adderall

your girlfriend is a pathetic druggie, dump her.

clean you fucking nails!!!!!!

If she has a prescription for them, she's trying to quit smoking.

Mail to me I'll tell you.

Or just swallow it like a normal person you retard

Its adderall

it's an xr you pleb, for better high you crush

google much?

Dubs of truth

Thats a pill to get her pussy tighter, because cant feel tiny OP's penis...

just snort it you fucking retards. lrn 2 drugs

Use fucking google

drugs.com/search.php?searchterm=amphetamine/dextroamphetamine&referer=pillid
adhd med

It's an extended release generic Adderall. Googling the markings on the pill is a lot easier than wading through these cunts' comments.

Dump your girlfriend for smoking cigarettes. Only faggots in denial date girls and don't make them swerve that shit

Its a pill used by people with ADHD.

Bruh, I smoke cigarettes. I'm fine with her smoking. We smoke pot too, but she never told me about harder drugs.

How about not getting high in the first place, you fucking degenerates?

get a vape faggot. then put semen in her nic juice.

G456 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 30 mg)
This pill with imprint "G456" is Beige / Brown, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 30 mg. It is supplied by Impax Generics.

Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Google it you stupid faggot.

Did anyone say it's adderall yet? cause I think it might be adderall.

bitch please its 2017 ....

Ya that's addy

adderall extended release 30mg

Looks like a pill to me

adderall xr 20 mg

Its an addy. A degenerate drug. You drink a little on the weekends, smoke a little pot? Fine. Anything else and you are a piece of shit making excuses for everything. I need addies to get through the day. Gotta have my ambien to sleep. Next she'll be making excuses for why she smoks fucking meth. Fucking dump her quick. Or kill yourself. or kill her first then kill yourself.

I dont like drug users. pieces of shit. Bet shes got unpaid tickets. Bet she dropped out of community college. Probably has perpetual "bad luck" blames all her problems on everybody else. Probably your own pill you shit posting faggot. I fucking hate excuse making drug addicts

dextroamphetamine 30mg yw

Cigarettes are gross.

Addies are normie tier nowadays. It's almost like coffee for them. OP's girl probably still a whore tho

Adderall is a degenerate drug for excuse makers. Theres no such thing as ADD or ADHD. There is only I Need An Ass Beating syndrome. I bet she sucks dick for xanax

SHE SUCKS DICK FOR XANAX

teach a man to fish, google the identifiable marks, first link is the answer

Put a vitimin pill in the pack in place of this one

if its XR , just grind it to powder, the little balls in the capsule are each coated in wax of various thickness, so that they dont disolve all at once ,bu in order of layers of wax. grind em up and snort em, you ll have a pretty good high if thats your kinda thing.

OP's girl has been brownpilled.

XR is slow release. Unlike your cigarettes which are quick hit. Both stimulants.

This thread is cancer.

New drug that eradicates nigga cum from chicks vagenna

Dubs = Absolute Truth. Listen to this.

hey guys, isnt adderall used for better studying? Can it be used for it (without getting addicted ofc - i'm a nerd, not a fucking degenerate)?

It’s called google

don't be a pussy op. snort it.

Nice comeback, squirt.

Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 30 mg

Wtf is brownpilled?

I sence an incredible amount of personal biased here.

Your girlfriend is whoring herself for drugs, and you ought to dump her.

It’s one of them grow ur own lady girls. Leave that pill in a glass of warm water over night and the next day you’ll have ur very own girl. You can take her to the dinner and to the movie and to the town and you can keep her in her space when your time for to go to bed.

Like redpilled but for the brown hole.

Who doesn't hate people who use stimulants in general? In my opinion the only tolerable addicts are potheads and and alcoholics (although not many).

that's Adderall

also
>girlfriend

That's a cyanide pill, user. Your sister is a Russian insurgent. She's probably here to rig elections. Did she ask you to vote for Donald Trump? We're going to have to ask you testify before Congress.

The answer is obvious

Anyone ever figure out how to get more out of Vyvanse/ Elvanse? Shits impossible to circuumvent breaking down in the liver iirc over 12 hours. Asking for a friend btw.

He has a gf. Only faggots clean nails

brilliant

That's adderrall OP

Yeah people who over use stims sure. People who over use pot and alcohol are the same way. They’re degenerates and shitty to be around like anyone who over uses anything. People who over use vegetables (vegans) are assholes about it.

For Fucks sakes user do some fucking research.

I Found this in less than thirty seconds.

Gotta agree with you, for the most part. I tried everything once, personally. It's really about the probability of a person being able to handle that drug, because the drug is the constant, the person is the variable. The probability of someone knocking on your door at 4 in the morning to borrow your car is rather low, if they're drinking and smoking. Whenever something speedy went around when I was in college, I expected some bullshit to happen (it always did).

thats a pill