Comment s'appelle t-il?

Comment s'appelle t-il?

Paul Labile Pogba

Qui?

>Spudnigs in charge of not fucking up basic french grammar

French is a subhuman moonbabble language and it is only because the Lizard Jews that it ever became the lingua franca

French stopped being the global language the same time tin foil was invented? Coincidence?

Pol Pogbrah

bruh fuck off. French is expressive and neat as fuck. Its why we have so many mots justes that we borrow from their language.

It's because of the French colonization of the British Isles and America, you dumb faggot.

Paolo Poggi

>the French colonization of the British Isles

.....................................................................................................................................invasions and colonization are not the same thing, you do know that.. right?

Change the word to "invasion". My point still stands and you're still a dumb faggot.

my french bf hates football, what can i do???

STFU HATERS!!! His hamstring was shattered and he was playing on pure adrenaline to help his team get that draw. no one here has that heart or ability

Buy him a PSG season ticket

Le Noir qui Dab

>What is cultural exchange?

Anyway you're fat and retarted if you think that exchange only happened during war time.

shut up fatso french is fucking based

Then why aren't you speaking it right now?

Je suis desole, cochon fils de put

l'homme du dab

stop embarrassing us man
i bet you from the south too

L'dabbe du Monde

le dabbeur dabbé

Der Dabmeister

Le Merde

user is correct

>s'appelle t-il

Linguistic cancer.

>b-B-B-but muh euphony

Gay.

Jean Pogbé le Dabbignon

le nègre qui dab

french the the language of the faggot. I mean can I speak it, but I'm not proud of that.

Paolo Negro Evangelista Evangelion Moura Bacteria da Pogba

lock him in a room with a chamberpot, some water and food, and a computer with Sup Forums for half a day. He'll become autistic enough to hang out with the cool kids like us. He'll become too autistic for relationships so you can bait him into going tard super saiyan on you and file rape charges, thus ruining his life, alienating him from society and driving him ever deeper into the shithole that is Sup Forums, one of the last places willing to take him in..

L'homme qui valait 100 million

Suck his cock

Paul " la pieuvre noire " Pogba

Nainggolan discount

Polo C LA POGBANCE WE GRO Pogboss

Paul " J'dab 1 an après que ce soit passé de mode " PogBOOM

L'homme qui valait 2 Zidane

ma soir affeztement les conite filet floures amir ton mignot ratatouille POGBA! haha!