Ok, autists, I have a VERY VERY VERY important job for you

Ok, autists, I have a VERY VERY VERY important job for you.
I need you all to use your weaponized autism to find a child predator. Here's the story from start to finish.
Yesterday I've been browsing facebook,nothing unusual, but at some point I've stubmled upon a post. The post was shared by a pretty shady dude from the city I live in and it had 3 comments, all of which were from this dude. The post was a shared link of some google drive video and in the thumbnail there was a child sitting on a man(Probably gypsy, romanian 25-30 years old). I had the guts to watch the video on my phone to see what's it about and almost vomited, mistake on my part(could've been a virus but said fuck it, I'm getting a new phone anyway, initially tought it would be a screamer).
Anyway, the dude that posted it commented under his own post something about contacting the Romanian Intelligence Service and something about not wanting to get killed( he is a pretty shady dude).
I don't even know if I should post the link here, I don't want to incriminate myself, I need advice and help asap. pic related(I censored it because after I watched it I realized that is in fact a man's penis). It's fucking sickening
Please do something

real vid or gtfo

more info on him? what city u from? to track him down we need his profile and other personal information on him.

doubt.png

you want ppl to catch this guy yet you give absolutely zero clue about this guy

imagine going to Sup Forums instead of taking the link and reporting it to the fbi you fucking retard kill yourself

I should probably clear this up, the poster is not the person in the video, I know how the poster looks like and I saw the man's face, I will get a screenshot of that,but no, I will not post the video for any fucked up people that want it. I am from the city of Timisoara, Romania.

i need the guy's profile, or at least his name
just post any information on him from his profile

Not your personal army faggot

but how in the name of god do we know that you arent bullshitng us if you dont show us the evidence?

It was never intended to be a personal army you fucking dimwit

He has simply brought a NON PERSONAL crime to light so it can be justified

You don't know that. Is there someone you don't like? Go to Sup Forums and make up a reason to make his/her life miserable. It's a personal army request as long as there isn't enough evidence to show that it isn't.

Alright guys that settled it, OP is a lying little bitch.
There is no evidence at all

Ok fuckers I'll give you the link but I'm scared

Let the poor man live, not your personal army faggot. I sense a lot of jealousy that you were the man having sexual relations with a consenting child. Gtfo.

from same city as op,saw the post too.Dude who shared the video is some wierd ass shady dude,not the one in video.I can give you the link but 1)it`s pretty fucked up 2)i don`t know if it`s legal to share that kind of shit

If you want this done, you're going to have to provide more info. Maybe the username of the guy, a picture of his face, anything that can give some elbow room. All we have right now is a picture of some dudes legs and torso

What a coincidence.

>2)i don`t know if it`s legal to share that kind of shit

I guess you're new or something

if he posted it on FB and you have proof just report him you dumb fuck

there's no point on coming here asking what you asked.
first you say find a child predator when you already know who this fuck is, assuming your story isn't bs (which I doubt) then at the end you ask for us to do something... it seems to me you're the autist and don't need nor deserve help at all

guys im still right, op is a lying bitch. ok come on, at least watch that thing and screencap the most fucked up part

Not realizing 80% of /b is the FBI you are the real retard.

Not your personal army. Post link faggot.

>consenting
>child

Pick one

It can be both you autist. A kid can say yes and want it but it doesn't make it legal

Do it faggot

>Down syndrome
>47 chromosomes

pick one

what takes you so long OP? thinking of a lie to keep this bullshit go on?

NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor.

Hehe nice try fuckers im using incognito