ONLY NEW ENGLAND FAGS CAN POST IN THIS THREAD

ONLY NEW ENGLAND FAGS CAN POST IN THIS THREAD

Which one do you like more and why?

>Donuts
>not eating the superior doughnuts

I rarely go to coffee shops for the donuts. I go for the coffee. If I were to get a donut though, you're right, the display of Krispy Kreme in the nearby gas station or 7/11 is a better option than getting one from a donut/coffee shop.

Honeydew all fucking day

My fuckin BOY

Better covfefe, donuts, and breakfast sandwiches than Dunks, except no espresso shots.

My local bakery has WAY better donuts and they are cheaper than dunkin.

I hear New England is the greatest state to live in in the US can someone confirm and explain

>tfw MA native living in fuckass florida
>have my parents send me 1lb bags of honey dew grind every now and then
I need it bros

fuck off we're full

Fuck yes

Honeydew is almost non-existent in Boston. You cant go a block without seeing a dunkin though...
There is one area where there are two stores across the street from each other, just in case you were too lazy to cross a fucking street.

I just wanted a place to move my large black family in to New England. Is that such a crime?? What is the welfare like there do they have pretty good food stamps

>Honeydew is almost non-existent in Boston
This has always bothered me, because it deserves the locations more than the Dunks filled with spics who couldn't give less of a shit. It's weird that Honey Dew stretches up to NH and down to RI, but can't be found in the heart of Boston.

>two dunks across the street from one another
There were two exactly like that in my hometown outside of Boston. Rotary right next to them so you could get to both with ease, kind of funny

what the fuck is Honey Dew?

fuck off we're full

a sweet, sticky substance excreted by aphids and often deposited on leaves and stems.
It is named this after it's sweet taste (honey) and the fact that it is left as droplets on plants/leaves (dew)

>he hasn't had a dewdrop donut
sad!

yes it is 100% true

Do not reply to bait posts

Tim Hortons

wtf is honey dew

Post massachusetts nudes

Fuck off, this is a donut/coffee thread. Go make your own cancer thread where you can pathetically masturbate to pictures of women you will never be with.

You fuck off nobody gives a shit about coffee and donuts people want to see ass and tits

Both dunks and honeydew can suck heavenly donuts balls.

You're like a breath of fresh air on this board

Theyre both eally not very good donuts, I hope you realize this. Like almost every donut made by anyone other than these two companies is superior

I lived on a street in Dot with a dunkies on either end