Non-guilty whites only

You can only post in this thread if your country is a white country that has never taken any part in this thing called "white guilt".

sup

why does your cunt take in somalis then?

None of you can post here

hello

VDB
D
B

Hitler did nothing wrong.
Jk, he did stuff wrong.

I am a Bowie lover!

Let's not fucking kid ourselves. We're gonna take it back. We're gonna make it better again, greater than ever before.

Mommy thread?

Slovenia reporting in

C-can I post guise?

mummy thread

has anybody watched this kino?

what is this guilt you speak of ?

Bowie thread!

I just did. Besides, there was like 2 (two) (dos) leftards who got white guilt here in norway, they don't represent the majority....

posting from literally the only country, that has 'white' directly in its name

I saw this in few other threads and I like this new shitpost, as i too like Bowie.

Not sure if its better than mummy, but it definitely falls into the same category.

It is not a shitpost, but a Bowie Post!

i live in a rich ski resort area and minorities know their place. everyone gets along and they keep the cops busy

Posting.
If there is one thing communism did right it was preventing eastern europe from having the white guilt mindset.

We have communist guilt insted. Great improvment.

what

Here isn't that shit.

you are not white how the fuck could you even have a white guilt anyway

MAMA THREAD

normies get out

Yes we're white

whatever you say fampai

Whites only

Hit me right in the feels. If you Brexit and we elect Trump, things will be alright again. We can be best allies once again. Cameron will just have to suck it up.

Who knows, maybe one day Farage could be PM after the UK sees how successful the US is under Trump's nationalistic capitalism.

no ur not

mama says you are nasty country

reporting in.

K.

We're losing it, but we're probably the last non-cucked Anglo country.

Georgia IS white country, Ahmed.

I'm not responsible for the cuckish white guilt of some people in my country.

You're using the SJW nigger logic where they claim whites today should feel guilty for slavery/owe reparations and other sheit.

Also we're pale white

Turk babies united

There is no such thing as "pure" white.

You can be majority white, but even than it is most like in the 80 percentile.

DNA doesn't lie.

All Eastern European/Slavic countries.

inb4
>Eastern Europe
>white

The only thing that matters to Sup Forums more than the content of someone's post is their flag user. When will you realize flagposters must never be taken seriously as its basically on par with using the term mansplaining.

Ahmed.

>white

stinky hohol mummy do not like
name is anthony

Its okay guise, don't take shit from Austria and its Green president.

>Open the gates!

Ahmed stop.

not my name medkit

> amerifats actually believe this

She would still look great in a hijab.

>implying white guilt actually exists

Reporting for duty.

I don't know what he is talking about, I'm pure white, just several different kinds of white.

Get your facts straight Ahmed. And a Medkit is a red cross on a white ground and only in US of Asses it's our flag.

Are your parents related?

no mama very pretty in the red dress
ugly anglo
you are stupid

Good idea for a thread, posting because I fill the criteria.

sup

I live on non-crown privately owned land that my family has had for several generations. I own several too many guns. I hunt/fish/garden with my 3/10 (she was 10/10 when we met, age is a motherfucker) wife. We have hated everyone for a long time, expecially any yuppie fucking cocksucking city slick that claims to be Canadian.
Based Canada blew Chinese up making holes through mountains, based Canada force fucked the Native population into schools (the Natives never learned much and decided to drink Listerine proving that niggers/natives/color folk of all types are just retarded). Based Canada still holds the record for largest non-nuclear explosion (we accidentally lit a munitions ship on fire, I blame the French) it was 2.9 kilotons worth of TNT size. Would have been quite the firework.

I'll withdraw from this thread however, because this cesspool of a country partakes in the worst form of 'White Guilt' right alongside SwedenYes.

What is "white guilt"?

FINLAND SOLD TAR TO SHIPS THAT TRANSPORTED SLAVES TO AMERICA

HAHA WE HAVE TO PAY THIS BACK TO AFRICA AND TAKE GORILLION OF NIGGS

REPORTING IN

It's the nonsense our kike media is trying to shove down our throats. It's not working nearly as well as they'd have hoped.