Dont even go there Sup Forums Go Vegan today

Dont even go there Sup Forums Go Vegan today

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants
youtube.com/watch?v=5sEo1NxChNU
vegan.com/ultimate-vegan-guide/chap5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mods pruned the other thread and cut me off.

as I was saying, plants are a complex form of life just like animals. they show complex responses to stimuli, similar to an animals central nervous system with different structures. from there, it's likely that they could experience negative stimuli in a manner similar to what we refer to as pain.

since plants and animals carry similar moral weight, there is no moral reason to eat one and not the other.

on top of this, eating no meat leads to nutritional deficiencies, since we're supposed to be omnivores, which means there's no health argument either.

therefore, veganism and vegetarianism are absurd and wrong.

do rocks feel pain? they react to stimuli too

the cucumber is a fruit that grows on a vine, so this example is misleading.

pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

rocks only respond according to physics. plants show complex responses and behaviors, consistent with a complex life-form.

Do you veganfags ever get tired of hearing yourself spout the same garbage everyday in the exact same fucking thread you make EVERY. FUCKING. DAY? Sorry, but you can piss yourself in anger and envy eternally, I'm not giving up the best part of every meal because of your butthurt moralfag ways.

It doesn't bother me none that something had to die for my meal, every living thing dies, and the world is full of living things that have their biological clocks ticking.

>Do you veganfags ever get tired of hearing yourself spout the same garbage everyday in the exact same fucking thread you make EVERY. FUCKING. DAY?

no, they don't. they want to feel morally superior, even if their ideas are baseless.

they convinced themselves that they won in the other thread lmao, which is why I continued here.

Glad to see you cant even post a relavent counter. Veganfags are basically brain dead with the lack of proper nutrients your brains are getting.

Vegans have less nutritional deficiencies = statistically more intelligent
Atherosclerosis however may have your brain lacking, meatcuck.

relevant counter to YOUR philosophy?
stay in school kiddo

you just made that up. not eating meat is what leads to deficiencies in vitamins and minerals that are difficult to replace. we're supposed to be omnivores, so an omnivorous diet is by far the best way to meet nutritional needs.

The claim that humans are natural meat-eaters is generally made on the belief that we have evolved the ability to digest meat, eggs and milk. This is true as far as it goes; as omnivores, we're physiologically capable of thriving with or without animal flesh and secretions. However, this also means that we can thrive on a whole food plant-based diet, which is what humans have also been doing throughout our history and prehistory.
Even if we accept at face value the premise that man is a natural meat-eater, this reasoning depends on the claim that if a thing is natural then it is automatically valid, justified, inevitable, good, or ideal. Eating animals is none of these things. Further, it should be noted that many humans are lactose intolerant, and many doctors recommend a plant-based diet for optimal health. When you add to this that taking a sentient life is by definition an ethical issue - especially when there is no actual reason to do so - then the argument that eating meat is natural falls apart on both physiological and ethical grounds.

But check this out faggot
I don't give a shieeeeeettt xD

I'm not saying plants aren't good for you, they are. but we need balance in our diet. vegans especially don't get enough b12, calcium, iron, and zinc.
also, for millennia we were hunter-gatherers, that is, we both hunted animals and gathered fruits/vegetables.

morally, what is sentience? is it only human intelligence, or is it any complex life? as I was saying before, plants show quite a bit of complexity and responsiveness, just in a different way from animals. this means that there is no significant moral difference between eating plants and animals.

almost all life consumes other life to survive. since we must do this, there is no reason to favor animals over plants, except for a cognitive bias in favor of mammals.

Vegans can receive everything from their diet besides B12.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sEo1NxChNU

But check this out faggot
I don't give a shieeeeeettttt xP

But check this out faggggoott
I don't give a shieeeeettttt x3

But check this out fagggggggotttt
I. Don't. Give. A. SHIIIIEEETTT XB

Gas yourself soyboy

Daily reminder that I'm literally better than you.

maybe, but it's still much more challenging to get the nutrients you need without meat/milk/fish/etc in your diet.

vegan.com/ultimate-vegan-guide/chap5/

if you want to be healthy, all you need is a mostly vegetarian diet with some fish/poultry/eggs/milk included. there's no need to resort to the extremes of veganism.

or simply take a multivitamin

multivitamins help, but they're not always enough. you need iron, zinc, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin D, etc

no thanks op, I can't help murder this tasty

"DEVA Vegan Multivitamin & Mineral tablets feature a once-a-day, potent formula with a smooth vegetable-based coating for easy swallowing. Besides being a complete vitamin and mineral supplement, DEVA Vegan Multivitamin & Mineral is formulated with herbs to promote better vegan health, including parsley, rose hips and chamomile. DEVA Multivitamin is certified vegan by the Vegan Society. DEVA multivitamins are free of GMOs, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, sugar, salt, starch, preservatives and animal products, byproducts or derivatives."

so they say, naturally they want to promote their product. but from doing brief research, alot of sources emphasize the challenge of keeping the vegan diet complete and balanced.

the ingredients are listed as well
>inb4 ur can't trust the evil food testing labs

Alright, let's talk some real shit. You want to win me over to veganism? I tell you what:
I don't give a fuck about enviromental or ethnical arguments. But I do care about 3 things when I eat: money, time & taste
So how about instead of spaming shit that tells me how much of an asshole I allegedly am for eating meat, you spam some recipes that are comparable with your averange meat meal based on those 3 factors?

chekd

seitan costs 1/10th the price of chicken and is high in protein with decent amino profiles. it literally has the same consistency as your average chicken. it takes 5-10 minutes to make with minimal effort.

I never knew mcdonalds makes you shorter.
Thanks, I'm going to mcdonalds. Tired of people asking what the weather is like up here...
Real life saver you are user.

If you have a gigantic mega-gut hanging off your front side you probably will have shittier posture.

So... What you're saying is that I may as well just kill myself.
Okay.