That file name.

Dang! She OK?

just lurking

Not as bad as this one.

Dang! Are both OK?

No probs, lurk away.

What a fucking moron

that's some fucked up shit you got there

I thought this was a rekt thread, not YLYL.

Thank you user.

I was tossed by a car similarly. Got hit by a bitch in a van, and I flew about 15ft.

This is rekt, Would you like some gore?

I mean...duh.

das gut

Those must be shitty machetes. If they had the one I have they'd have cut that bitch up easy.

the supreme beta cuck

They use dull blades on purpose. It makes the wounds harder to stitch up.

> Not meant to kill.

You think that is bad, check this one.

"Oh this is gonna be a long day..."

Pics with timestamp or lie

Dr no sleep.

Did he throw his dog? Thats why I hate people in skinny jeans. Girls may be an exception

"But better than a short day."

You can buy one for $ 5 at wal mart. Who gives a fuck?

So fucking expensive...I've bought one for two bucks

Jesus, either that guy is jacked on adrenaline or he just doesn't feel pain...

I've noticed a lot of people dont seem to register pain until they see a wound. might not even realize just how fucked up he is.

or in shock. depends on what actually happened

Thx Mr Skeltal

Funny thing is: he really have to hold his head

Shotgun blast?

how many teeth did u lose?

rekt? Well then, here you go.

Shock.
Incomprehension.
Then the realization and bleed out
The eyes roll in terror
The face goes grey/blue
Lights out.

Everyone I've seen hit by an IED has that same glassy eye'd look, you cannot simply comprehend that in less than the blink of an eye you've taken catastrophic damage, damage that cannot be repaired and that your life is over, but there isn't often even time for that realization
Other things I've seen.

I've watched guys blown in half/blown open calmly stuffing their organs and meat into the wound cavities levely ask to not step on their guts.
I've seen guys with one or more limbs torn off calmly pick up and arm and walk off, or hug a leg to their chest.

I've seen guys who are completely unscathed surrounded by buddies who were turned into pink mist and hamburger.

I've seen guys flash-burned into cooked meat popped eyeballs and ground beef via efp ied's poor fucks are effectively dead but their brains are still ticking, shock and cauterization keeping them from a fast death.

I've carried guys out of hummers and mraps that were just mostly torso and limb bits asking if they were "gonna be ok". Of course you lie.

I've watched the remains washed from the wreckage with hose, a pink water, the smell of burned meat, bits of toasted flesh, hair and fat.

fuck

Hahha, i was afraid for a sec, but then if it was real it would have been deleted, hojho I'm smart

damn!

Its fake idiot

Haha thats fake idiot

What the fuck did he think would happen?

Darwin winner

I got rekt last November and it was the one day I didn't wear my GoPro helmet as the visor was dirty and I was in a rush.

Car pulled out of a side street and blew through a stop sign , ended up T-boning me on my bike. I flew like 5 meters and was hit by another car before landing . Shit was wild and I got away with only a shattered foot and heavy road rash.

This:

Well that's retarded.

Well, muricunts kill 35000 innocent people every year. So fuck your buddies. They fucking deserved it. Heh.

Damn Dude! I was hit in a much less brutal way and have permanent brain damage. Fml

I've never killed anyone. Did you pull that number from your ass?

And that's why you never lock your knees.

Thats a damned shame, user. I thank my stars that I got away with just that, the pain in my foot is still there and it doesn't look too nice but at least I still have all of my faculties about me.

Some days I wish I had just died instead.

Pretty sure you also shouldn't push your knees in with your hands.. seems like that would defeat the purpose of the leg press

fucking rambo over here

>China

Maybe not. But you're part of a killing machinery. It's like saying "yeah I was a guard in a concentration camp, but I dindu kill nobody so I'm not a bad guy".

Although it seems to be common practice in Asia to wander around in traffic, we can see here why it's not advisable.

That'll teach him to lie down on the job!

>every single American is responsible for the actions of every other American

This is real shitposting

She squirt that baby way out!

True.

Down Mexico way.

Does anyone want the sloppy cut?

> Too Late.

edgy 12 year old alert

What a talented acrobat.
I mean, he meant to land on his back, right?

stabbed in the chest with a dildo?
Damn

What about this cunt?

>02
The fact you saved this obliges you to kill yourself

Never said that. Learn to read my friend.
I said if you're a member of an organization that kills innocent people you're, to a certain degree, responsible for the death of said people.

Those Stupid assholes should sharpen those things once in a while.

her name wong not dang

that last shot is amazing

This happened in my city actually.

The first guy was a cunt for driving into the biker, but that's somewhat understandable for china. The retard who drove over a human body AND the fucking bicycle should be shot in the head. Like, are you fucking blind? How the fuck did you see neither of those object? Also, they probably fucked up their car doing that too. Literally no excuse for that level of stupidity. People bitch about muslims all the time, but terrorists are meant to fuck shit up. Chinks are just sub-human garbage who hurt others and themselves for no god damn reason. Someone please nuke china.

It's from Die Hard 4, POV Helicopter

him name hung wei lo

You sound like that skinjob from the first Bladerunner movie.

You're the biggest beta fag piece of shit I've come across on this site. I hope the person you love the most gets terminal cancer and fuckin dies a slow painful death. Fuck you, you make me sick

>guard in a concentration camp
Perfidious jew detected.

No his name was Ho Li Fuk

jesus fucking H christ what the fucks wrong with those assholes?

Jagged wounds actually heal easier, but yeah that still makes sense if it's only to wound.

If that didn't kill him he'll wish it did.

Thank you for your service!