Get in here and vote for Trump

strawpoll.me released their own presidential poll.

Bernouts, as usual think they have a chance. Show them how democracy works.

strawpoll.me/10292941

>dem Chillary votes

JUST

I guess Hillary forgot to mention to her shills that part of the job is spiking online polls.

We really are tremendous people.A very High Energy group of young individuals.

HIGHEST ENERGY

He's so fucking retarded

He's winning

Christ. Literally no one likes Hillary.

I voted for Hill. All memes aside, I can't get on board with a man who thinks climate change is a conspiracy invented by China.
Illegals should go back though.

Where have the Bern victims posted the poll, I want to see their reaction now that Trumpenfuhrer is winning.

Did he lose your vote?

its true. i've never seen anything like it. members of her own party hate her more than members of the republican party hate trump.

China currently is still the biggest offender of the environment over the past few decades whether Trump is right or not.

we'll keep winning and winning you're gonna want to stop

to be fair i suspect this poll is not properly spread among the demographics that mainly support her.

Sure. But China didn't invent radiative forcing. That's retarded.

If it wasn't for the climate change denial I'd vote as far right as possible every time, but I don't want my kids to grow up in a planet that's fried.

Disregard for the environment is nigger-tier.

That's a shame, it'll be hard for him to get a majority without all of New Zealand's electoral votes

We're all on the same shitpile website shitposting about American bullshit that we cannot participate in in any meaningful way, I'm aware of that, quit being a faggot.

Did my part