Black guy here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

Black guy here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

It was you who took us all as slaves.

It was you who raped and murdered us on the boats.

It was you who raped us and whipped us on the cotton fields.

It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.

It was you who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.

It was you who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate.

It was you who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities.

It was you who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs.

It was you who to this day enslave black bodies in your private profiteering prisons.

It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single man.

It was you who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming high testosterone even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT phone home?

i bet you post blacked.com images here and start shit with white people why do you think that the majority of post like this are made by blacks because white people are too busy with jobs, maybe learn from your own idiotic ways and do something and stop complaining about it on Sup Forums.

The weak deserve their fate :^)

>It was you who took us all as slaves.
no
>It was you who raped and murdered us on the boats.
no
>It was you who raped us and whipped us on the cotton fields.
no
>It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.
no
>It was you who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.
no
>It was you who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate.
no
>It was you who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities.
no
>It was you who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs.
no
>It was you who to this day enslave black bodies in your private profiteering prisons.
no
>It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.
no
>It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.
no
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single man.
no
>It was you who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
no
>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
no
>It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming high testosterone even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.
no
>It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland.
no

Sorry buddy, I didn't do any of this and I'm white. You confuse the feature of skin colour with the feature of having lots of money and wanting to accumulate even more by exploiting others. most other white people are wage slaves. These guys and the systematic constraint to profit are to blame, not whiteys.

But it was you who sold your people to us

While it was not me who did or is capable of any of those things, I can agree that half of these self-entitled fucktards need to stop promoting racism like it’s just a result of current events.

Sorry bud the strong dominate the weak it's how the universe has always been, unfair I know :)

It was your fellow Africans who enslaved you. They enslaved you and raped you themselves. Before selling them to us

Your actions are your own and a nigger will almost always nigger.

nigger nigger niggety nigger.

14/88 b8 m8

Really?I don't remember doing any of that,but okay

fucking kek

We didn't bring your nasty black ass here. The Jew's brought your chucking eatting Asses over here

Sup my nig?

Hey I got no problem with negros, I like some of your ebony skin money grubbing whores. Fucked a few too.

You do know that your fellow nigs sold you to us right?

You do know that your "culture" is fucking weird hats, cd lips, and giraffe neck rings right?

You do know that in Memphis (the city I love, the city of niggers) my grandmothers house in Whitehaven, was worth 10x as much as it is now before the niggers moved in right?

You do know the only person that ever shot at me was a nigger right?

You do know that you guys can take a beautiful community, drive the white people out, and turn it into a fucking warzone right? You have done it everywhere.

You do know that welfare is slavery right, Your dumb bigabo ass is given just enough to make you happy in your self made ghettos so that you dont spread and infect the nice white suburbs right?

You do know that the only white pussy you will ever get will be by force or by free xanax right? You do know that your fellow nigger will kill you for that xanax right?

Fuck outta here nigger boy.

no u

lmao

that's a great exaggeration. they played a small part but did not dominate

I did none of this and btw black slaves were sold to England mostly by black warcheiftans who enslaved other people (also black). Being white doesn’t make you racist, this is buzzfeed level shit.

I’m getting seriously annoyed with some people in the black community, fuck off.

Don't blame us, nigger. It's been the rival tribes that caught and sold your ancestors to the white man to become bigger, wealthier, more powerful. We just took what they had to offer and we paid well. Fair deal.

sorry wasn't born yet.
0/10

You mean after your own kind fought with each other, captured rival tribesmen, and sold them as slaves? Face it, your race is just as human and disgusting as the rest of us. You waz never kangz of anything expect a big pile of shit and mud huts, and your kind still manages to spread pestilence, famine, and sickness wherever they are allowed to rule today.

thousands of white women marry black guys every year. even though most will not marry black men, nor do black men have much interest in marriage

there is not a single person alive who can claim any part of slavery.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
OP you are going to need this

>>

Youre a sick fucking racist

>implying anyone cares about racism

Everyone is racist to some degree bro, it's perfectly natural

Are you niggas really dumb enough to believe this crap?

Africans sold their own people into slavery long before any white guys were involved.

You also forgot to mention that MLK was a robot, the government invented aids, and George Bush flooded the city of New Orleans in an attempt to drown all the blacks. We wuzz KANGSSs!!

I was just kidding, I don't actually give a shit

>Uhh, ur a recisist!
Doesn't have a counter point so simply calls out racism. Everyone is bias to one race or another depending on their experience. If a nigger were to rob a chink, that chink would be wary of niggers. It's as simple as.

>You do know that the only white pussy you will ever get will be by force or by free xanax right? You do know that your fellow nigger will kill you for that xanax right?
fucking kek

Jesus I sure as shit wish niggers were still raped, lynched, forced as slaves, and just killed and segregated from actual humans. This world was such a better, peaceful world. After these niggers were freed we ended up in two different world wats not long after. I blame them for all our troubles. Even caused this great country to split in half because some shit head was trying to free them. Fuck those useless worthless ungrateful pieces shit(skin)

Holding all white people responsible for slavery is exactly as racist as holding all black people responsible for gang violence, or all muslims responsible for terrorism.

hey nigger

No human would rape a nigger

This.
"B-but white people invented racism, you can't be racist against white people!"

Nice bait nig

NO!
Whites today are Innocence, Your talking about those people along time ago.
I am from Asia and My country is been a territory of Spain for 400 Years.
I don't complain because I am not a Cry Baby NIGGER.

And it was me who still doesnt give a fuck. Get cucked

The only guy that ever gave something to me was a black guy. He bought me a cup of gas station coffee when I was broke as fuck.

So I wont call all of you niggers. Bec. not all of you are niggers. Nigger is a term reserved for black trash, like rednecks are white trash.

Not everybody is trash. But you want to know what your problem is? Go home. Go home to your momma living in the ghetto. I was always welcome at my black friends homes. And I thought it was weird that they didnt want their own families to visit. My parents explained it to me.

"They dont like their own families because their own families will steal what they have thats nice, and what they cant carry away, they will destroy"

You wanna fix racism, fix yourselves. I never met anybody who hated black people more than a black person who had worked hard to pull himself out of that shit.

Welfare is an easy way to keep your asses where you belong in your ghettos. Give you a tv, and a chevy malibu, and nigger be happy.

Fix your "culture". The only white people who want anything to do with niggers are xanax seeking whores, and pot seeking 19 year olds.

Fix home. Fix racism.

Also, I miss Marquieous. Good old bro. He moved away to texas, I wish I could get in touch with him. One of the few really "aware" bros I had.

-Ignorant nigger looking for ways to blame others for his problems.

Na I didn't do any of that shit bra. Just beeing white has nothing to do with beeing a racist enslaver

Open a history book you fucking idiot.

Or short "we wuz kangz n shiet". Go back to the cotton fields nigger and stop pretending that you have the same rights as real human beings

look kids
newfags falling for the /Pol race bait threads! there are no black people on Sup Forums

actually it was muslims and enemy tribes (your own people), we didn't even have to leave our ships to buy your worthless, mudrat asses

That's my gift

>check em

Stop Blamimg white people for all of your problems! And this is comimg from a black guy. Just stop

Nope. Wasn’t me.

reddit.com/r/asablackman

nice try

Listen here, as a fellow nigger (Snownigger)
I am here to tell you that this is not white people, but white Americans

Sincerely Snownigger.

itt: alt right 14 year olds from Pol posting saying "death to whites I'm black" and then replying to their own comments epicly destroying them

All the salvery shit was 200 years ago you dumb nigger, don't try and make us feel bad for shit that went down 3 generations ago and don't even try and use that as an excuse for your criminally inclined bullshit

kek2

kek

You are not black. You work in an 'intel' center. You are not fooling anyone. You are superAIDS. Go away.

i'm german and we all get blamed for this yolocaust shit even afer all this years. believe me this will never end

this

>being this retarded

I'm on the mid way reading this and I already feel proud to be white

>It was you who took us all as slaves
no, that was other tribes, same ones that sold you

It were they who took us all as slaves.

It were they who raped and murdered us on the boats.

It were they who raped us and whipped us on the cotton fields.

It were they who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.

It were they who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.

It were they who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate.

It were they who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities.

It were they who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs.

It were they who to this day enslave black bodies in your private profiteering prisons.

It were tgey who, with their gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It were they who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.

It were they who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single man.

It were they who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in their wake.

It were they who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because it suited their geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when their goals failed.

It were they who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming high testosterone even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland.

They were the cause of all of this.

>I am not defined by the actions of my ancestors.
Nigger.

Hey guys look i can tag posts too and say shit that has no fucking relevance to this bait thread, everyone is clearly to fucking retarded to realise otherwise they wouldn't have posted.

Every other race who has come to the United States has integrated within a generation, without trillions of dollars of welfare spending.

Stop making excuses.

And I'll do it all again you nasty fucking nigger

OP is a faggot
case closed

Dont blame the white people, blame Americunts. We at Eastern Europe haven't even seen a black dude.

Not me, though.
I had nothing to do with this shit.
:)

Well... if you blame all white people at once, why can't we kill all black people at once?

Hey it figured out how to use a computer

go back to africa if you want, lol

Yep

Just like a nigger to never take responsibility. It's all comes down to your people being dumb as fuck with low IQs. You're easy to exploit.

Blacks are such crybabies. They've suffered none of these things. Blacks born in America are coddled and taken care of in every conceivable way and it's still not enough. It's getting close to the point where other races have to realize that we just can't help them. Send them all back to Africa, euthanize the rest. Uplifting them has been a failure, let's accept that and move on.

blablabla

like anyone cares what niggers "think"

Shut up nigga

kill yourself nigger who cares

Sandkneegrows shouldn't be allowed to talk.

Get a rest my dude

:^)

more accurate description would be if the white kid was saying that while literally shitting on the black kid.

African slave merchants sold their own people to Europeans.

No actually it was the Jews that owned the boats Nignog. And it was your own people who raped, murdered and captured your people to sell to the jews.
You should be kissing our feet. We freed your monkey ass' and set you up pretty. You dont have to work, you eat for free we give you housing. Half our income goes to babying you shitskins cause you cant take care of yourselves. If it weren't for the white man your kind wouldve gone extinct ages ago. Youre incapable of taking care of yourselves. And now that youve bitten the hand that feeds you for far too long, watch how all that aid goes away. You'll be begging us for help and this time we wont give it to you. We'll let nature do what it shouldve done centuries ago. Kys nigger

what miserable shit

They sold their own.

We all know there's no niggers on Sup Forums

Our Ancestors. Don't judge a son by the sins of his father.