We better start talking about gun control next week...

We better start talking about gun control next week...... or we'll have the next mass shooting and can't talk about it again.

The people have had enough. Thoughts and prayers to the politicians bought by the NRA. They're going to need them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah! I want to know why nobody shot that guy since it's so easy to get guns!

Funny how you gun control cucks have no problem worshipping the military, who use the same assault rifles to kill innocent brown people in other countries. You're only on the self righteous control side because it's happening at home and it's actually being reported on the news.

Gun control as it exists today in the USA is ineffective, we've seen proof of that. We should be talking about possibilities for reform rather than trying to expand a trash system.

>implying you can get rid of the guns
>implying you can stop people from modifying guns
>implying you can stop people from acquiring illegal guns
>implying you can stop mentally unstable people from finding ways to harm others
What if he had hurled pipe bombs into the crowd? Theyre easy to make.

Right? Every third person in that church had a gun. The fucker had to reload clips 15 times. But no one shot him until 26 were dead and there wasn't really anyone else to kill.

so much for the "good guy with a gun" bullshit

sure kid

Improved mental health reporting for Nics checks would do more than magazine bans and prohibited firearms

sure kid

australia

>but we don't have mass killings with pipe bombs so fuck your 'what if". "what if" is all you got. weak. sad

sure kid

People will always find different ways,
Ban guns and they'll make a bomb
Ban resources to build a bomb amd they'll drive a car into the crowd
Ban cars and they'll turn open a gas valve or something.
Banning guns wont do anything except give criminals who wont turn guns in a stronger position

that backwards shit hole

Who
Gives
A
Fuck

You're a precious little princess sitting in your mommy's basement safe from the real world so it's not like it fucking matters to you

Too busy fending off spiders to bother killing eachother off

so when were you going to post this?

What about all the people killed by cars and trucks?

Why don't you ban those you stupid fucktard, oh cus you can't, and neither can you with guns.

You are completely missing the point.
Gun control will not make gun violence a part of history, but it will reduce the probability of it happening.
You put a lock on your bike to make it harder for a thief to steal it. You put a lock on your car or your front door to make it harder for someone to enter. It still is possible, but you try to reduce the chances. And it's the same with gun control. I don't know how it's so hard to understand. Nobody says that gun control will ultimately and permanently abolish all gun violence, but a lot of crimes won't be happening with gun control put in place.
With your fucking logic you could also say, fuck, let's just open our borders, immigration control is useless because terrorists find a way to fuck shit up anyways. It's just stupid and completely off point.

>sure kid

Troll?

Those are regulated, you fucking idiot.

Okay, let's talk about gun control. How many more steps in the process do you need to add in order to feel safe? Before you reply, please acknowledge that proper gun control affects regular law-abiding citizens first and criminals last. It's important to remember that criminals are criminals because they ignore laws, so there's no doubt they will ignore gun control completely and gain weapons illegally whenever or wherever they can, including: Stealing guns from law enforcement, stealing guns from regular law-abiding citizens, purchasing guns from illegal sources, or creating guns illegally. Also note that banning guns outright does more harm than good because guns are already in existence and banning their creation or purchase only makes defending against criminals more difficult before law enforcement is involved (in which most cases the criminal has already committed the crime and fled). I'm sure there's more to cover, but I'm not an expert in any way, shape, or form.

True, and with recent technological advances 3d printing a gun will be possible soon anyways, so why even bother banning something you can just print out in your own room?

The weapon of choice for terror attacks has traditionally been explosives, you moron.

Cars are made to take you from one place to another. If you kill someone with a car, its an accident. Guns are created to kill, its their sole purpose. You sound like a retarded.

Why not just make murder illegal?

I'm pretty sure procedures for bomb threats were in place well before the term "active shooter" became a thing.

ther'es not that many killed by cars and trucks and we will find ways to mitigate that. and we're working on it. but we won't even think about changing or enforcing gun laws.

all you have is "what about". fuck off. kys. with a gun.

pic related: you killing yourself with a gun

found the gaylord

And I'm not even including suicide bombing, knife attacks and attacks with full-auto rifles.

It's easy: ban savages from entering the country, deregulate gun ownership completely and let nature take it's course.

It's not illegal to kill people who are trying to harm you. If you use a gun for that purpose, you're fine. Don't act like every killing is unjustified.

you really don't have anything upstairs do you?

let's see.... how many mass killings have we had in the US with explosives?

well, there was Oklahoma City by an alt-right nut job.

and.

well.

I think that's it.

I don't even have to start listing all of the mass killings with assault rifles. you moron.

Are you a idiot or what? My argument is against guns. Dont you know how to read, idiot?

More people were killed in France with one islamic truck of peace than in Vegas with 30 automatic weapons.

>don't have anything upstairs

no, POTUS doesn't. not any more anyway.

Early onset Alzheimers just like his dad Fred.

pic related: early onset Alzheimer's in Trump

In every one of the mass killings in the pic, the shooter(s) were all libtards. Maybe we should just ban guns from liberals and things would be fine.

I can understand your point, however my stubbornness just renders me unable to agree with you, having the right to own guns is the right to defend yourself

>Ban all trucks
Checkmate

Pretty sure it's the right wing hicks that love the military?

You can't really be this fucking stupid can you? We're talking about home grown mass killings. In the last year and a half more than 100 people have been killed in mass shooting by American citizens. What 6 fuckin people in that same time frame and you think we should ban everyone from coming in? Youre a fucking sheep

>bible study meme
His FB friends all say otherwise.
He was an atheist zealot. Hated Christians. Went to a church and murdered dozens.

Underrated post.

Why can't all Americans be like you?

>against guns
>Dont you know how to read,

>What about all the people killed by cars and trucks? Why don't you ban those you stupid fucktard, oh cus you can't, and neither can you with guns.

Yeah, guess I missed the part where you said you were against guns. I better learn how to read.

pic related: me learning how to read - this says "user is a flaming asshole", right?

Lol what? I'm pretty sure neither conservatives nor liberals approve of the decidedly endless war maintained by the oligarchs who run our nation.

Nice bait my guy

>otherwise.

Man, have you heard of the terrible accident in Nice?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

Too bad the driver got killed, it was just an accident.

Oh, and too bad that even though there's gun ban in france, he still had one. Must've been magic!

You're not really that dumb. Now admit that it's bait.

Let's get rid of all laws then? Right?

Good guy with gun killed bad guy with gun tho...

sure kid

>ban everyone from coming in? Youre a fucking sheep

And you are too fucking stupid to comprehend a simple sentence. I said ban all __savages__ from entering the country. Not __everybody__. There's nothing wrong with market demand immigration. But there certainly is no market demand for 100'000 Somalis or 500'000 Eritreans.

so deflection and an off topic reply.
sad

yawn

you missed my point

But if I'm not allowed to arm my drones then how am I supposed to stop the government from taking my guns? If only Polish Jews had had guns to stop the German army. Imagine how different that would have gone.

after 26 were killed. he was done killing anyway.

didn't do a damn bit of good to have the "good guy with a gun" there. he did nothing until15 clip reloads.

it's been shown time and time again people freeze and don't do anything. good guys with guns freeze and don't shoot back at all or until it's too late.

K-mart. 19 people in there had a gun and no one did shit. just imagine if one "good guy" started shooting. Then he gets shot by the next "good guy" who thinks he's the shooter. and so on. but no, it doesn't happen. because the 'good guy' always freezes.

pic related: a good gun with a gun

you do know someone did shot him and chased him down right?

after he killed 26. 1 life doesn't erase the 26 . The ratio of god guys killing bad guys is WAY lower.

Assault is an action not an object op, besides select fire.... errr "assault rifles" have been banned a very long time, pushing 84 years now.

neither i of these are assault rifles, and as a matter of fact the one on the left was made in 2001 during the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban and bought by me the same year new from a dealer.

What do you think would happen if they take away guns but someone gets a gun illegally and kills 100 people before police arrive? I guarantee that situation will happen in current America if we took gun control seriously. The REAL issue is mental illness, bullying, etc. That creates people who are willing to do mass killings in the first place. But no one cares to address the real issues, instead they demonize the shooter, blame guns, continue allowing bullying, and repeat as each new mass murder happens.

You mean gun control like in Chicago?

This. It's been proven he was a lefty cuck as most "atheists" are.

sure kid

>Good guy with gun killed bad guy with gun tho...

not true. bad guy died of self inflicted gun wound. good guy hit him twice but didn't do shit. bad guy still drove away, then an heroed.

pic related: bad guy an heroing

Im not saying to get rid of all the laws, also i dont say things can be done better, im just saying banning guns wont do as much people expect from it

sure kid

No I get it, what you don't understand is that's the foundation for isolationism you fucking idiot. And the key part you still aren't getting is that ALL OF THESE SHOOTINGS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IMMIGRATION OR ISIS.

>sure kid

so edgy
reported

Mentally unstable, felons, are they not people does not our great constitution say the right of the people shall not be infringed. It already has been you cant talk away gun rights of people and support the constitution. The only way to do this would be to classify the Mentally Ill and Felons as NOT people.

weak

Actually just putting the time, money, and effort into mental health care would do far more than any gun control changes. We really do a piss poor job on it in this country.

>Nice attack
And they just sat back and did nothing about it?
No, they're not dumb American shit-for-brains. They took action by putting up better security in crowded areas (especially during festivals on roads), bollards, barriers, speed bumps and permits for large vehicles in city centres.
It's the same thing they did do prevent drunk driving and speeding accidents in certain hotspots.

This is called regulation to prevent someone from misusing a legal object to harm people, but you wouldn't know anything about it because Americans reject critical thinking.

Around 8000 people are murdered with firearms each year. 80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by democrats.

Gun violence is literally a non-issue for your average American, nobody in congress is ever going to support gun control.

Stay mad gun grabbers :^)

if you die at the end of a barrel you deserve it. you're a nigger.

>been shown time and time again
got a source or just talking out of your ass?
>after 26 were killed
could've been more
>he was done killing anyway
more talking out of your ass

stay mad and retarded, you butthurt simpleton. :)

What about the savages like Paddock and Kelley within the country?

>regulated
Easy enough to steal a truck, the muslim who massacred 80 people in Bataclan did just that.

Derp.

this post is as weak as the "sure kid" posts.

Mostly he hated his in-laws at the church. He had only turned atheist to piss them off in the first place. Same reason he voted for Trump.

source?

>could've been more
Could've been zero.

The probability is already low. Outside of the gang related shootings that occur on a daily basis, mass violence does not affect anywhere close to a significant percentage of people. If the media wouldn't turn into a week long circus after every shooting it would probably have a bigger effect on reducing them.

911. Jet fuel...

nothing makes me smile more than gungrabber butthurt

my country has gun control, those mass shootings are still happening here. My country is a lot smaller than the USA so it happens less often but we still have them once every few years

I can make a pipe bomb in my room as well. Doesn't mean we have to legally allowed them.

lots of gun supporting right wingers in here

shouldn't you guys be at wor-
oh, that's right
:^)

We've had 50 years of not only talking about gun control, but 50 years of more and more gun control.
So I guess one more law will stop the shootings.
The real problem is people have no respect for others anymore.

Stop making these threads. There are no logical arguments to "gun control", just emotional appeals.

List them all. It won't be a very long list.

do you ever read the news?

>inb4 hurr msm fake durr news

Its all leading to turn key tyranny>>>>>>>>

Dear Anti-gun fags,
Please show me where in the USA constitution that any citizens has a constitutional right to police protection. There is NONE. You DO have a right to bear arms to defend yourself, because the government is NOT obligated to do so.

aww y u so butthurt kid?

weak

The truck attacks do, you dense mother fucker. And if you don't stop savage immigration to the US you will have them too.

This shit right here is absolutely right, the media circus inspires people or just pushes them over the edge to do it, they get their name and face on tv and gives them a feeling of importance and a sense that they achieved something. Stop making a circus out of it, even if it's just for the sake of the families of those who perished

Boston marathon, unibomber, etc. You need to consider the psychology of this. Active shooters want a blaze a glory, which is consistent with shooting. Bombings tend to be reserved for more calculating actors, though no less mentally unstable. Remove guns and the former group will fall back on alternate methods such as bombs, probably choosing to suicide bomb for their blaze of glory. Bombings absolutely happen, and are dwarfed by shootings on account of the combination of accessibility and psychology.