These are my new kittens. I found them. What should I make them? I kinda like Freyja and Aela, but I'm not sold in them...

These are my new kittens. I found them. What should I make them? I kinda like Freyja and Aela, but I'm not sold in them. What don you guys think?

Kill them

whatever you're feeding to those poor creatures, make it stop

find them a home where they get love and can grow up nice and big

>What should I make them
roasted
stew
bar b que
smoked

Kys

Kittens are pieces of shit just get rid of them

Tiny Cat #1
Tiny Cat #2
Tiny Cat #3

Love them, feed them, give them a better place than this shitthole, if you don't i will fucking find you and cut you open, don't fucking test me.

No

That's the only soft catfood the gas station. It was the only place open that late. I got them some actual decent food now.

Just realized auto correct fucked me hard.

Looks like your holding them hostage tbh. Ever heard of a blanket you fuckin idiot.

Feed all of them, treat them nicely and give away at least 2 of them to good potential owners.

Quality kittens. Would keep.

name them letters of your favorite 4channels

I put them in a tub to carry them inside last night, which is when I took the pictures. They're in a box with a nice blanket now.

See above.

Wtf are you keeping them in?
A barrel?

Prove it, I won't leave this thread alone, i want to see them save, and you better feed them.

Name them Margot, Edith and Agnes.

Here they are playing on my couch. The only reason they were in the tub was to save them from my dog. I found them in the barn. You can see the good catfood in the background

Thank you, now i can go and sleep, you better not fucking kill them, if the dog kill one of them, cut his fucking throat, and good luck with them, better fucking make them happy.

I'm not gonna kill them, I actually really like cats. Even if the dog did, I can't blame him. It's a farm and he kills rats and groundhogs and stuff, I'm just happy I managed to save them before he got to them.

You have a barn?

Yeah man, a couple actually. I live in a farm house.

Better be careful then, if i dream about one of the cats get killed, i will fucked search every single fucking barn til i find you and you dog.

Kitten Space Program

Good OP just make sure their mother isn't around looking for where the fuck her babies are.

I haven't seen her. I'm pretty sure she is kill. I think a hawk or eagle might have got her. I know it wasn't my dog because he won't fuck with a full grown cat.

Fucking Cat Lover Feggit...
Dogs >>> Cats

I have a cat and a dog.
I can leave my plate on the table if my cat is not home, my dog never licks it.
But that fucking cat...
Sometimes, I feel like, I should kill that fucking shit, but i'm not an animal abuser.

Is it just big empty space or do you really farm? Could make them prowlers to keep pests at bay.

Why would your cat not be home? Hunting?

all dogs deserve to fucking die, they kill for sport
fuck you nigger beta cuck, this is just for you.

I like them both. But I've had to kill both before too.

Actually farm. The dog takes care of pretty much everything besides mice.

You didn't get much love as a child did you?

Anyway here is my pupper

These fucking dogs killed my cats too many times.

Have fun burning in hell user

Only burning? I'm okay with that.

Yeah, I think.
Cats are the worst.
He fucked up my remote, my fresh clothes.
Broke my cups by hitting it etc.

A wild cat fucked him up as a puppy, so it's understandable as to why he's not to fond of cats now.

Fucking grim twat

Nice pupper
and damn you weren't kidding! Do you have a tractor in there? What did you grow this year? Do you do most of the work yourself? Do you get a lot of quiet? Are your neighbors nice? What state are you in?

Kill them they destroy the environment

This please this

How does a cat fuck up a remote? Surely they didn't chew on it?

Nope kill them they are a nuisance like white pride movements

LOL, prove it.

I killed my gfs cat. I hated it.

Can you finger a female cat when in heat?

I hope you girlfriend finds out and burns your house.
Psycho fuck

Idk if there's a tractor in there or not, but we have 5. We planted nothing but soybeans this year. Nah, it's with me, my dad, and a hired man. More or less when the old man ain't bitching. Our neighbors are awesome, really good people. Illinois.

Trips czeched