Yesterday it was gay rights, today it's transgender bathrooms...

yesterday it was gay rights, today it's transgender bathrooms, tomorrow it'll be the legalization of pedophilia and bestiality.

why do you still have faith in this world, Sup Forums? i know this gets tossed around a lot, but if trump doesn't get elected in november, we're all fucking doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The slippery slope is real

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Don't forget post-birth abortions

just do u
fuck other dudes wives while the cuck is looking after children
enjoy the drugs
eat what u want in whatever quantity u wany
say what u want
be as loud as u want
sleep and wake up when u want
do what u want

fuck everyone else hahaha thats where my hope comes from

I don't have kids or pets so in absolutely no way do I suffer from this.

I am now a #hillmissle

also cats and anime

what's wrong with legalizing pedophilia?

if trump doesnt win, literal suicide

or get a gun and head to [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Just remember to not look back when God purges the heathens...

Careful bro, I actually got banned for a pedophilia joke last week.

and i call all women little girl and all other dudes kids

>but if trump doesn't get elected in november, we're all fucking doomed.

If you weren't such an underage faggot you would know that Trump is working side by side with Clinton. They've been friends and business partners for over 30 years.

and enjoy loli butt

shut the fuck up kid

and get a rl harem which brings us back to

reported to the AFP faggot

stop being stupid.

>why do you still have faith in this world

I don't.
I think Sup Forums survives on hate alone at this point.

real cute kid

Pedophilia and bestiality will only be allowed to muslims since it's their culture.

Not sure what you're complaining about, aren't most americans pedophile?

i am the afp little girl

kiss me pls

u ment anonymous fapping person right

Dont be silly OP, the slippery slope is just a right wing construct..

>I’m a pedophile, but not a monster
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

>But none of this would compare to the final insult the universe would deal me. I’ve been stuck with the most unfortunate of sexual orientations, a preference for a group of people who are legally, morally and psychologically unable to reciprocate my feelings and desires. It’s a curse of the first order, a completely unworkable sexuality, and it’s mine. Who am I? Nice to meet you. My name is Todd Nickerson, and I’m a pedophile.

Nope, not trying to mainstream it at all...

cum here then

i succesully quit fapping tho

Wanna hold Sayashi's hand.

Trump is pro transgender though.

He's probably both pro and anti, as with everything else

proof

Bestiality is already legal, faggot.

Pedophilia might be legalized in the form of robots/VR as a treatment to non-offenders.

Not that being a pedo is illegal as long as they keep it in their pants.

>Jews rule the world
>Pedophilia isn't legal

Explain this you racist bigots.

I lost faith in the world around 2012. Everyone tries to bend the law, religion, and etc to their will.

I love how anyone that thinks trump will do the country good. He wants to be President, he certainly does not want to bother with all the responsibilities that come with it. More than likely all the decision making will be done by other people while Trump is allowed to stroke his ego for 4 years. Anything Trump says he will do you can pretty much just generally ignore as hyperbole to get attention. I mean he flips on subjects all the time.

there is no slippery slope, that's just your imagination. They aren't trying to see how far they can push it, they aren't trying to "convert" anybody or brainwash people, they just want to live in peace.

#givecaptainamericaaboyfriend

Out of the womb

I have no idea what you're talking about. Things are great here.

The end is near.

They are already working on legalizing pedophilia. It is at least natural, unlike transvestites and faggots.

Because i like to pretend that the slippery slope is still a meme

Yeah, op, eat cats and watch amine.

If Brexit doesn't happen, the outcome for Europe doesn't look good.

If Trump doesn't win, the outcome for America doesn't look good.

But you know what they say, when things get worse, there's a chance for things to get better. Eight more years of leftism may cause people to go over the edge, but it precludes any democratic means of dealing with the issue. Hillary will make it demographically impossible for someone like Trump, or better than Trump, to be elected. If the UK does not leave the EU, it makes it harder for the far right parties in Europe to get elected, as more and more migrants come in and national sovereignty erodes slowly.

>dresses their daughter like a vapid 20yo slut
>Y DO PPL SEE MY DAUGTER SECHUALLY?

Only the nose knows, user. Only the nose knows...

>fuck other dudes wives while the cuck is looking after children

Then, when he goes to look after his wife, you can fuck his kids, because that will be legal as well. Might as well just get comfy.

The crazy-train is in motion.

But it's completely legal for them to suck baby dicks. And the head noses in Hollywood have been diddiling kids for decades. It's not illegal if you don't get prosecuted. Laws like that are for the goyim.

(you)

Gay and trans rights are just one thing.

Abortion is going the other way

On fiscal side more and more fiscal conservatives are being elected, while the US has been operationally very liberal
financially for a century.

The left wins a couple things, but on the whole the US is shifting right.

>beastiality
Not sure about this one, because it's not legal under shariah. Pedophilia will absolutely be upheld and legalized as the USA is turned into an Islamic country.

Because I believe that everyone starts out with an inherent want what's best for the world. Maybe that's a bit naive. Ultimately because I'll have children and if everything goes (more) to shit they'll have to deal with it.

Haha just kidding you fags, I don't care because I don't give a shit ;^)

Legal incest please