Hey Sup Forums can i get some advice regarding a psycho that's been harassing my mom ?

Hey Sup Forums can i get some advice regarding a psycho that's been harassing my mom ?

Details?

Kill them dead.

Find him and kick his ass, bring some friends if you are not big.

It's not hard stop being a pussy.

here is the way to defeat niggers crazy ppl and other fuck heads.
be a bigger meaner fuckhead.

this is simply war, death is the end result if they are prepared to go that far.
if they are kill them , if they are not you win.

im not kidding, escalate the shit out of this thing and win or move

>bring some friends if you are not big.
>It's not hard stop being a pussy.
pick one

I don't know if it's worth a greentext but i will try (sorry for any mistakes but this is my first green text+english isn't my native language)
>be me
>hear mom has found some dude from her old city
>kinda excited since she has been feeling down
>turns out he is in finland
>well ok i guess they will try to talk through the internet
>turns out this guy is not only a creep but also an autist with small dick syndrome
>he visited us once in our country and he was always showing off how much money he has
>that happened few months ago
>then he talks to her about every detail every day and mom get's tired of him and stops responding
>he accuses her of cheating ALL the time beacuse of that
>she never cheated on anyone throughout her entire life
>she finally broke with him
>turns out that he was not only an autist but also a retarded cuck
>that one time when he came to visit us he borrowed ALL the money he tried to show how rich he was from his friends he met in a job in finland
>My mom stopped with this bullshit and blocked him on messenger and his phone number and so on
>he still leaves voice messages on her phone and threathens he will get his friends to fuck up her reputation in old city to make her show like she was whoring him out for money
>he threathens her to the point where my poor mom can't deal with it anymore and starts being crazy
>today my mom finally visited the police but turns out they can't do anything untill he litearlly says ,,i will kill you,, or something like that
I really don't know what to do Sup Forums i would do
t
but his fucker is working in finland and he harasses her more through internet and so on , i know that most of the things he says is bullshit but my mom doesn't buy that and i'm not suprised.I really don't know what to do since i can't even kick his ass so the only thing i can do is talk to him through phone but that won't make him scared or anything

If he's not a big guy and doesn't know how to fight it's just plain stupid to go pick a fight.

He needs to intimidate a guy that is harassing his mother anyway he can, a pussy just finds excuses.

>harassment
>online
Jesuschrist

I'm sorry if it's one big mess but i'm kinda nervous over this fucktard and what he does to my mom

I can understand it's retarded that it's over internet but this dude keeps saying that he will come back to poland and that he has friends who will fuck up her life [spoiler]his ,,friends,, are from the same city that my mums family is in[/spoiler] i can understand that harassment online is bullshit most of the time but my mom takes them too seriously

save all the recordings

get ready to compile everything and make an expose on facebook via a private account

you can send it to things like employers and friends of his

get caller id, remove voicemail. turn off the computer ?
this is why you shouldnot be on social media.
how have you not told her this?
im more incline to look for nudez of your mom that fuck with the fin nutcase.

how the fuck do you know he has a smal dick?
you kind of sound like a women to me

Then go talk to his friends, make sure they know you know who they are and that you are taking this very seriously. That will get them out of the picture unless they are actual thugs.

meant for:

fix her up with a better pimp

Dude she needs a talk or you'll have to take away her internet privileges. If your name isn't Donald or Kim than your online cross country harassment is of no importance to anyone involved. Ignore him, get on with your life and if that dude shows up again you gonna put your foot up his ass.

Yea i convinced my mom to do that since all of that started
Most of his friends are russian that he works with in finland but i will see what i can do
What talk ? i already told her few months ago that she needs to stop listening to this asshole and whatever he does and get on with her life

And if this asshole will show up in my city then i have a baseball bat prepared

get a gun and a trenchcoat and fuck him up a few shots in the knees have never hurt anybody

Should i bring a radio with pumped up kicks on it ?

I thought that is included in bringing a trenchcoat

After columbine shooting they decided to sell them separetely for more shekels