Fantano is generally a decent reviewer but he really dropped the ball with this Visions review:

Fantano is generally a decent reviewer but he really dropped the ball with this Visions review: youtube.com/watch?v=mwX3u3tG9bQ
Most comments below the video are against this review. Do you agree with this review?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKTmuLPUedc
youtu.be/1H97woq_XM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too high

Grimes is absolute trash. Deserved a lower score 2bqh.

You have a terrible taste

I actually listen to a lot of dream pop and synthpop. It's just the fact that Grimes is the absolute bottom of the barrel in her particular genre. Complete shit compared to pretty much any other artist making this kind of music. I'm not entirely sure how she's popular at all really.

quirky girl who spends more time taking photos than making music.

he's retarded.
>trap influenced beats
>on a trap album

no shit sherlock

I kind of have to agree with him here.
I love certain parts of grimes music and image but the albums themselves are so disappointing and I just end up becoming unable to distinguish grimes from generic radio pop.
Any rec's for songs if I live oblivion?

You have terrible taste if you don't like her music. That's a fact. She got the best elements of synthpop and dreampop and added her own style. I don't know what synthpop and dreampop you listen to, but it must be some obscure tuneless shit.

Was this yesterday?

>the albums themselves are so disappointing and I just end up becoming unable to distinguish grimes from generic radio pop.
That's just silly. It's not like there's anyting on generic radio pop that sounds like her. You simply didn't try enough. You expected instant gratification and you didn't get that except Oblivion. It's your fault.

All me

that comment you thumbed up is embarrassing and i say this as a grimes fan

>and you didn't get that except Oblivion.
Fucking hell james learn to English and use it for a more honest cause you cunt.

>I love certain parts of grimes music and image but the albums themselves are so disappointing and I just end up becoming unable to distinguish grimes from generic radio pop.
This is all she is. Fans here are just waifufags

I almost had a heart attack thinking he posted that today. But his review was still bollocks.

That's English, you silly grammar nazi. Fuck you.

>that's a fact

boys we have the grimesposter ITT

btw, suck a pen15 you fucking retard

There are many grimesposters on this board.

>autistic screeching

nah you're yorubafag

Please give me rec's.
Just listened to oblivion again and I need more.
She is so cute and talented.

there are a small handful but theres "that" guy, and 90% of the grimesposts are him, he has some distinctive catchphrases and broken english, an unironic autist

>grimesfag pretending to be newfag
How low will they go?

Keep bullshitting

>projecting
Maybe you should spend less time in her threads, dear autist.

BIG DICK FANTANO BTFO GTIMEFAGS

So I'm yorubafag?

Yes. You use Yorubafag as a maymay to Grimesfans you disagree with, but it's actually you.

So I'm a grimesfan and I disagree with myself? Deep.

I... love you too man

I'm a grimeyfag, but I can totally tell it's you despite being here for like 4 days.
>as a maymay to Grimesfans
Learn proper English.

Pic related is totally about you. You're just fighting some deep feelings.

ok bud

Maymay = meme, dummy. Stop being such a nasty grammar nazi.

This
I was talking about sentence structure.
Not trying to be mean, Grimeybro.

I stopped taking him seriously when he gave House of Balloons a 3

Why do you care so much about someone's grammar, like a true autist? I've seen tons of mistakes on Sup Forums e.g. it's instead of its or your instead of you're, but I didn't behave like a grammar nazi. You should do the same, friendo. Substance is more important than style.

I said I wasn't trying to be mean grimeybro ;-;

OK. Let's move on.

>on the most literally autistic board
>"Why do you ____, like a true autist?"
i promise you at least 30% of Sup Forums is unironically on the spectrum

Ignore the memeing and listen to Ariel Pink instead, literally the superior male version of Grimes no hating

That's ridiculous. AP is different than Grimes and not even better than her. AP is unable to create something so majestic as Oblivion or Weregild.

>do you have time to talk about our lord and savior claire booshay
Who's worse, Grimes fans or vegans?

what the fuck i love melon now!

>not being nice to grimes

Vegans. Grimesfans are nice people if you don't trigger them.

Sucks that kids believe this these days.
Soooo many popular artists right now wouldn't exist without Ariel, oh well I guess he will get all the credit after he dies and everyone pretends they were massive fans since 2001

I love Grimes but Ariel has a ton of jaw dropping songs
youtube.com/watch?v=eKTmuLPUedc

Yorufag the only nigga getting triggered

AP is just decent. He's not a music genius like Grimes.
That's a normal song, nothing special about it. Except the production: it sounds very lo-fi.

Yorufag is just a meme, nigga. He does that on purpose. You can't even see him sitting on his irony layers.

That song was recorded 12 years before Mac Demarcos first album, at that time shit like Crazy Town and Papa Roach was on the radio. You got to give the guy some props even if his interview persona is an asshole

I don't really know about all this shit desu
Newfag af

Why are some tracks Ariel Pink and some Ariel Pink's haunted graffiti? What is haunted graffiti supposed to mean?

She looks like she smells bad

test wifi

Source? Was Grimes on Judge Judy or something?

Anthony Fantano is a dude, f@m.

youtu.be/1H97woq_XM0
Gotchu f@m

Gotta say the thumbnail makes him looks oddly like a lesbian

He's pretty good. I never said he's bad. He's just not as good as Claire Boucher.

She smells like she bad looks. /thrend.

Is this supposed to be a bad thing

I'd love to get a whiff of that hairy monkey desu, snort coke rocks off her asshole and shit, BIG DICKS IN YA ASS

What Death Grips song is this?

Meh

kek

Always /ourguy/

did Grimes predict a massive musical style while remaining not popular?

genesis and oblivion are great. the rest of the album not so much. art angels is better.