Hey Sup Forums rate my tattoo? Not amazing but sentimental

Hey Sup Forums rate my tattoo? Not amazing but sentimental.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/invisible-illness/amy-bleuel-founder-of-project-semicolon-dead-by-suicide-at-age-31-e7d268baca66
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fag;

Go see a doctor OP, looks like you've got a fucked up colon on your hands

It's a semicolon. You are a master at tattoo design. Your creativity is unparalleled.

>Dear Diary,
>today OP was a giant Faggot

>such a faggot doesn't even colon anymore, just semi.

stop letting yourself and others stick things in your ass

Shitty semicolon, get it redone. Also it should be on the wrist where the veins are, not to the side of it.

The semicolon movement is to show solidarity to people with mental health issues

Ha ha. That's grammatically incorrect.

Faggot

you must be like a programming master

To user. I suffer from chemical depression, anxiety, asthma, MOD. I'm a bit fucked up but yeah, :b it means something to me

Chronic, dafuq. Auto correct

That explains why the tranny I used to work with had one

>Not amazing; but sentimental.
FTFY
also ITT retards that missed op's joke. also ITT retards that save OP's shitty post by theorizing that the lack of a semicolon and shitty grammar was some really dry humor

>Not amazing; but sentimental.
FTFY
also ITT retards that missed op's joke. also ITT retards that save OP's shitty post by theorizing that the lack of a semicolon and shitty grammar, along with pic related was some really dry humor

>he's on a phone

just walk away.

Is that semicolon to remind you of happier times before being a faggot destroyed your ass?

solved captcha once but double posted 2 different posts ?

Fag/10

I have a strange suspicion that this is OP. But why wouldn't he just point it out himself? Hmm...

Not me. I'm OP.

the creator killed herself at 31

The creator didn't kill herself, someone she knew killed herself at age 31. She was physically and sexually abused as a child, so it seemed she had a pretty fucked up life. Don't know how the movement is about "suicide prevention" when it honestly should be more about child abuse.

medium.com/invisible-illness/amy-bleuel-founder-of-project-semicolon-dead-by-suicide-at-age-31-e7d268baca66

kys u faggot

Is attention whoring on the internet how you deal with your depression user?

That must be a hard thing to promote, then. You start a movement for suicide prevention, then kill yourself 4 years later. I read the article quickly and didn't read the separate line that she killed herself recently.

Nikola?