Is there anything on the other side of a black hole?

Is there anything on the other side of a black hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah.
its the other side

No because it's a hole, fucking dumbass.

its not a hole. its a solid 3d object

I believe you mean on the other side of the event horizon. A black hole is a three dimensional object formed from a star imploding. Therefore on the other side of it is just more space.

why don't you go find out faggot

A black hole is not a literal hole.

It's not an object; it's just pure energy. Mass and energy is bound together in einstein discovered equation, but mass is not more there

You can go behind a black hole. It's more of an object than a hole.

You do realize it's not an actual fucking hole right?

How do you know it's 3d user? We don't even know what black matter is made of none the less a black hole. It could be a 2d portal to world anime.

Your moms uterus faggot

The all lead to "Youranus".

Their rectum.

Well it's not a hole but a super-massive object that continually condenses under the weight of its own gravity. However, your question could apply at the point when a black hole grows so massive and dense that its gravitational effect could actually tear a hole in the fabric of space-time. I have no idea if this phenomenon has ever been observed. As far as I know it's still just a hypothesis, but if your question is "what's on the other side of the hole created by a black hole's mass" then I'd have to say nobody knows since we've never been through one.

Black Hole =|= Wormhole
There is no "other side".
Jeezus people are dumb.

Kekd.

Yeah, plenty of shit.

Black holes are literally just super condensed objects that slowly build up mass by sucking in everything around. Kind of like a never ending loop, the more it sucks it the heavier the gravity and the heavier the gravity the more it can suck in. Kind of fucked up really.

A girl willing to have sex with you.

There is some kind of extra dimensions, where there is another planet, and you travel through time or something. I watched a documentary about this.

A better world

Right, and with the knowledge that gravity bends space and time around it, it's reasonable to believe that it would be possible for so much gravity to build up and bend space time so much that it actually breaks or rips. Like if you put a person on a trampoline with a bunch of marbles, the trampoline is going to sag lower where the person is sitting and all the marbles are going to be drawn towards the person. If you drop a ball that weighs 50 tons onto the trampoline, the marbles will rapidly head towards it and once the trampoline inevitably rips under its weight the 50 ton ball and probably many of the marbles end up underneath the trampoline. OP is essentially asking what's under the trampoline, and my answer is: nobody knows.

I think you mean wormhole, OP
The center of a black hole is a singular point of infinite density.

It's not 3D. It's not even 1D. It's a singularity, an infinitely small point.

Unless you're referring to the event horizon, which is, yeah, a 3D "object"

A sphere, yes.

I never understood the concept that "gravity bends space and time". I don't see how gravity is even related to space or time.

Look up the theory of relativity, you'll soon get it

I explained it poorly. It's not that gravity bends space time, all objects bend space time at some level. The result of space time bending around these objects IS gravity. Here.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg

Probably a black hole

>What is a black hole?

A room with a moose.

A black hole is the event horizon around the singularity (infinite density because there's mass but no or barely any volume). It's called black hole because light can't escape the singularity. Whatever gets into the black hole doesn't die until it hits the singularity. There's no other side because due to Hawkins radiation the singularity/black hole shrinks again. Also singularities have been observed on Earth.

It's like asking if there's anything at the other side of a wood chipper. Things go in, get crushed, and Hawking radiation comes out. See pic for a visual

So you hit the singularity, get crushed to shit and then at some point your particles will get spit out but eventually in another order

- Event horizon: the 'observable' black hole. It's black because it is the point from which no light can escape any longer, in addition to anything inside it, due to the inner density being higher than the escape density of light.

>then at some point your particles will get spit out but eventually in another order
Well your particles get crushed beyond recognition, and only thing that gets released is hawking radiation. Think of it as sweat of the black hole.

Thanks user, it makes sense now. Would have been nice if he explained it on a more 360 degrees regarding objects thay orbit the center but I get the idea since the objects will collide and one direction will take fold since it most likely had the most force/mass when colliding during the creation of a solar system. The more you know right?

There are theories that propose that somewhere else there can be white holes that spew everything out, possibly in a separate universe. My guess that there is some kind of other dimension that we just aren't capable of comprehensing.

Nice hole you got there OP, may I fuck it?

Yeah, they think they've found one.
Makes you wonder where all the inner light is coming from. Unless there's a sun inside the hole, or something.

Glad it helped :)

>if he explained it on a more 360 degrees regarding objects thay orbit the center
Just imagine switching that flat sheet in every direaction

Take it, it's all yours, friend.

So wrong. You’re thinking of universe precursors or neutron stars.

Not infinite. Just super.

What if our universe is inside a white hole in a bigger universe?

Yes and it look like this

if thats true, then where's muh information nigger

>this

Nah, There is only death...
But you can read the fan-fiction of the wheelchair dude!

Essentially a black hole is an object whichs gravitation has overcome all other known forces and so if you fall into it you never stop falling (also you get ripped the fuck apart and die a horrible death)

As far as I know that paradox isn't exactly solved. Unless you listen to those quacks the string theorists.

Neutron stars collapse into black holes once a certain mass is achieved, and the gravity overcomes the property of mass that it can't exist where other mass exists. This is called neutron degeneracy pressure.

We don't know what black holes are yet. If they are singularities, then there's just nothing. No time, no shape, no matter. They're not actually holes, in any respectable theory aside from Sup Forums autist fantasy speculation.

Alas, we have no idea. What we do know is that much of what we thought about black holes was incorrect. The Japanese launched a specialized satellite tasked with imaging black holes, it managed to function for a few seconds before failing and being lost. This has happened with every satellite that's been made for this purpose. The satellite was called, "Hitomi".

Well as far as I see it there are two possibilities:
1. There's a force to stop the warping of spacetime at some point, essentially solving the singularity problem or 2. this