Does Sup Forums like fit girls that could beat you up?

Does Sup Forums like fit girls that could beat you up?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2013/10/23/female-bodybuilder-steroids-gave-me-a-penis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying only fit girls could beat me up

Also yes

Love that look. Wouldn’t be able to beat most men up though.

she would just crush necks with her big ass thighs

For the abs, maybe. For the legs, hard no.

This is my wife. Not in the same league as the OP girl, but there is still no way they would be able to beat any self respecting man

I love hearing them whimper taking 9 inches, turns me on and the fact that i'm not in shape.

how about a fit girl who probably couldn't beat you up?

looks like too much man

Depends if they have some kind of martial arts background or something, also the guy could be a complete vagina and have no coordination and lose a fight

She is just skinny, no definition there. Not saying she looks bad, just not fit.

yes

I feel you. A 12 year old could probably fuck my shit up.

egg face

No
I mean if I want someone with more muscle than me I would fuck a man it would be less gay

skills>muscles
havein big mucels doesnt mean you can fight

She looks fun to play with

>would let ride me until my dick breaks off

some of the best sex I've had

I like my women to have less testosterone than I do. I like women, not hulking brutes that shit bigger than I do.

Also
nypost.com/2013/10/23/female-bodybuilder-steroids-gave-me-a-penis/

Yes. Would luv to have her strap one on and pound the living daylights out off my ass.

The shoulders on muscular girls just always gets me, it's way too masculine. If you place something in front of her face she immediately looks like a man

Tip, horse girls. Their musculature is where it counts. They will nearly break your dick when they cum from the contractions.

this is sad I literally live on a horse ranch where all the ranch hands are females and attractive but I wont talk to them or even make myself known