What's the point of your life, user?

What's the point of your life, user?
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

drugs, drugs.

Tasty pizza and masturbation. Also drugs.

Some people still care about me for some reason, and I can't bring myself to do it.

This

Because I may have made poor decisions, I may have made errors, I may be a husk of the man I was, but I am
Still
A
Man
And I'm not going to pussy out that easy
I'm at a job I hate
With a boss that makes me feel like I'm two feet tall and coworkers doing vastly better than me.
But I'm not done trying to fix that

There is none
and I don't have the time to calm down from school/work to recollect mental energy so I can hang myself

Pizza and beer is better than OD and a razorblade.

I'm waiting one last year, so I can finally come clean to everyone what's really been on my mind the past few years. That includes the people who've made my life shit.

To impact the world in a positive way.
I still have some hope left that I might accomplish the above.

Getting rekt every week.
Can't die until I've done Hotline Miami. In real life.

Faggot

My potential is too great for me to commit suicide.

I'm letting the cancer do it, it's just taking longer than expected

Pleasure/happiness

Because i have drugs that make me happy when i shouldnt be. Which is 24/7. Fuck life. I wish i was a psychopath with no feelings. I'd just murder scumbags until i get cornered by police and then off myself.

Cause there's too much shit to do and too many cool things to see. I haven't seen any in a while, and I never do anything cool, but I will. That's what keeps me going. Once I have a little bit if job security, I see a bright future.

Also, I just trained my Gf how to deepthroat. So things are already starting to go up.

Because I have no cojones and I'm a pussy to kms.
Also the fact that I'm comfy in my own misery,
my dick still gets on and I don't wanna die like a selfish prick with good organs...not until I fuck them.(still waiting)

If I have to be honest, Hitler is my fucking daddy and I would bounce on him so hard while George Bush's dad taped us to give the result to his son to show the 9/11 victims family after he hit that button to detonate the C4 inside the twin towers to make it look like those holographic planes made by 2Pak actually hit them like I would hit Hitler hard in the ass while my two midget brothers fucked a my little pony body pillow in front of me. They weren't born midgets, that's just a consequence of all the vaccines they were forced to take by the lizard govenment. The Mayans were right, the world has already ended, Pluto is not a planet and Robin Williams is judging all of you sinners. Hail Satan

to git gud and stop being a faggot/brainlet
it's pretty hard

>you're more of a man than me so i need to use 3rd grade insults to make myself feel better
if anyone's a faggot it's you

I just always seem to find a reason not to kill myself, right now would be that everyone that loves me (parents, gf) would be scarred for life

wew

I think I'm hot, I got a heckin good body. No girl I want, want's me just because of that but as a former fatty fapping is awesome now.

I have been dead all eternity till I was born. IT WAS BORING AF! And in few years I will die to be dead for another eternity. Why would I want to hasten it up that much?

hopefully i never want to again because itd be really easy and bad things dont always last forever

hopefully i never want to again because itd be really easy.
bad things dont always last forever too.

fuck

>What's the point of your life, user?
Shitposting on Sup Forums XD

Wtf? So you were aware before you were born? How could that be boring? Are you retarded?