Is his career over?

Is his career over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cyMHZVT91Dw?t=145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if he goes to prison, which he will
He should be happy he got those 6 months of fame to begin with from beating his girlfriend up and then just cut his losses.

he's /ourguy/ now

If 50% of her testimony is true he deserves to be beaten to death. It takes a disgusting human being to treat someone like that.

lol look at how fake this shit is. don't believe thots

chris brown still has a career

>Is his career over?
that would imply he has a career, and he doesn't

have u seen his fanbase?

These accusations are awful and disgusting but it's important to remember that X has not been tried for this case and no confirmed verdict has been reached. This article does not confirm that any of the accusations against him are true or false.

ypipo enabled him to have a career

holy shit is she trying to pass that off? thats clearly makeup

what if 49% of it is true?

Let the man walk free.

her face isn't even swollen

So, no more shity Facebook dank videos?

He should be beaten to within 2% of death, decreasing by 2% until if he did 0% of it he gets no beating

>no nose damage
>no lip damage
>no damage anywhere other than eyes

Wew

anything can be makeup if done right

is this for real? i've seen sfx reels that look more realistic than this. was x trying to just pinch her eyes or something? fake af

Y'all niggas need to be locked up...

For your shit taste in musicians.

taste is subjective

Eh after giving it a second thought. after all this, XXX should only get another 6 months or so in prison for this. But dont do anything like this again, young man!

i want him to get knocked out on stage again

wasn't kendrick backing up this dude

Yup. Kendrick was with him and Denzel Washington helping Washington record a horrorcore album. Recently he also gave 17 a lot of love as well, with a tweet after that one saying he's on his fifth listen of it.
As I said in the OP of the other topic going on right now, this has been proven to not be from X, this and that other pic.

>looks like a girl version of him
>fake-ass makeup
I think xxx is a fucking fag, but this is ridiculous

>playing Minecraft at 2am

this guy is really a twisted fucking psychopath

the absolute madman

>GET OUT OF MY ROOM BITCH I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT

I want X to shove a BBQ pitchfork up my boipucci

Joselyn flores

ITT: Experts in domestic violence

came here to post this

the rest of the paragraph wo further context just obliterates me

I sure fucking hope so. This guy is a horrible piece of shit and a godawful musician/rapper. Good riddance.

I sure am, and you can ask my wife too.

Welcome the new king of emo

She didn't know 911 by heart? Lying cunt

Lol you all won't let that go huh.

>In August 2016, X was arrested in a separate case. During this time, the woman moved in with some of X’s friends and ended up having sex with another man.
>A month later, X was released and they got back together. The woman later found out she was pregnant with X’s child, which they reportedly planned. But while confronting her about the person she had cheated on him with, X threatened to kill her and her unborn child.
I see nothing wrong here

So what was the song he got mad about?

This one youtu.be/cyMHZVT91Dw?t=145

It's crazy since he's on the track too, she was just humming someone else's part...

a-are you rickrolling?

That was really the song bro.

>It's crazy since he's on the track too
just binge watched the video and he's not in it. i think you got a bit mixed up there bud

The thing that pisses me off about this the most is the fact that she willfully agreed to have a kid with him after all the shit he did to her in the first place. If I was a judge, I would just throw the case out and say they were both horrible people who deserved the situations they got themselves into.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ROOM I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT

You may think this is a funny prank to put Rick Astley there instead, but that track is better than anything X has ever been involved with, so thanks

Wasn't Chris Brown a really big deal before?

>deserved the situations they got themselves into

How exactly is being an abusive boyfriend and beating your pregnant girlfriend a bad situation for X?

Lmao he sperged out over minecraft.

A tarnished reputation, dumb ass.

she's pretty clearly unfit to be a mother but regardless of that if he is guilty of what he's been accused of he certainly deserves more punishment than a tarnished reputation.

IS X THE ALPHAEST RAPPER EVER?

time makes us age & that makes me sad ):

rick astley was such a cute boy in the 80s i really wanna kiss him on the lips in the music video but look what time did do this boy ):::::

>x
>reputation

Meanwhile this girl is getting called an attention whore for contacting the police after clear physical and mental abuse.

I hope he gets lynched.

Like, by a big crowd of hate filled rednecks, the ones who are doing it because of his skin.

Yeah, I hope they rape him first, also afterward.

There's still money to be made, he'll be fine.

>xxxtentacion gets cucked by gf
>he puts the whore in her place and beats the living shit out of her

>lil peep gets cucked by his gf
>he cries about it on IG

really makes you think

thats not her if u think it is

yeah lil peep cant lie on instagram definitely telling the truth there.

Btw fuck both of these stupid frail faggot "men". Like you dont even need to be talented to be a rapper anymore just buy a fucking macbook, download cloudsound, & get some stupid ass tattoos of some bullshit on your face & youre good to go!

>Denzel Washington

nigga what

Wrong again you fucking smeg nibbling cunt.

He's literally a midget nigger who was flatlined on stage by one punch. How the fuck didn't this bitch choke him out.

Lmao at all these white knight redditors defending this roastie

t. underaged memerap fan

So does she still have the baby?

I cannot be the only one who respects him more after this. always thought he was a little edgy faggot

>this stupid fucking screed
Hip Hop has now truly entered its punk stage if self appointed gatekeepers like yourself are this assblasted.

if youve ever been in some fights before you know that isnt fake

if you get punched in the nose or in that general area it causes your eyes to release blood which gives you black eyes without there being any actual damage to those areas

ive had that shit many times

>download cloudsound

>that caption under the girl's photo

I'm guessing she's like 17 and her breaking up with the guy is the first real drama she had to face up and shit, but holy fuck that explanation is cringeworthy.

she's pretty, X has good taste

>19 year old kid is a famous rapper
>I'm 32 and still not famous for my music yet

What the fuck did he do that I didn't?

trigger white loser boi lol

being a rapper is more image-based than based on music. its nothin personell

Yo, fuck X and anyone defending him. Even if 10% of it is true, he is a fucked up individual and needs to change. He nearly killed a gay guy in prison just for looking at him. He's unstable. I've seen a video he posted on his tumblr where he straight up jumps a guy in a bathroom. I fucking hate little pricks like these that are little pussies, people just don't think so cause he fights all the time.

Do people actually care about this? I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong for not caring, or if these people are in the wrong for caring.

his hair reminds me of pic related

Despite all these white chicks freaking out about this shit, this is really common in black ghetto communities

Is his career pretty just catering to 13 year olds now?

Is there is single youtube celebrity who has managed to avoid turning into a sellout?

This, can confirm.

Honestly anyone saying that shit is fake, that's just embarrassing for you because you are just revealing that you have never thrown an actual punch in your entire life. The amount of betas in this thread acting like they know shit is quite funny

>youtube
>celebrity

see
you guys are all such fucking betas

x did it, get over it nu-males

Anthony is slowly taking over the youtube news scene I see. And he is much better than those garbage channels that do news anyway

I'm for sure X slapped her around a bit, but 90% of it sounds made-up. The only two witnesses are the ex-boyfriend and the mother OF the ex-boyfriend.

Are there any pictures in this case?is fake as fuck if real

It's almost as if hood chicks are loud and vile which often resorts to domestic violence and men abandoning them after they accidentally get them pregnant.

>what is stockholm syndrome

The reason you're stating is exactly why you'd never be a judge to begin with.

>is fake as fuck if real

this desu. I got punched to the ground once and had two guys standing over me wail on me. My cheeks under my eyes and nose swelled up pretty bad but once the swelling went down I had panda eyes and blood in my eyes for weeks after.

either he can't pass the sally-anne test yet, or he's a maniacal fuck that has to have major correction therapy aka lobotomy

this bitch needs to drop more hype shit

his depressed shit is killing is fanbase

Its not a race thing just anger. Theyre using those women as a punching bag.

So, when did he """""allegedly""""" beat his girlfriend?

Not saying it is. It's a hood thing, I'm black and from the suburbs.

Let's be honest, he's getting a pass because he's non-white. If he was white and did this, his career would be over (PWR BTTM for example), but like many other black rappers with violent crime records, he'll get a total pass because hip-hop is "diverse" and "muli-cultural" and "modern"

Write a radio hit for the mass market with a strong brand image and modern values

Not to mention him stealing that dudes art and selling it on a shirt, then acting like douche when the artist asked for credit.

Or when he faked a suicide on Instagram (which I don't care about), but then goes to act like everyone else is an idiot when people get angry at him and he cries and goes, "I'm not releasing any music anymore :("

Not to mention he's one of those people who are too stupid to actually make an argument, so he just jumps straight to fighting.

I would not be surprised at all if he did some evil shit like that. But who knows. He is a faggot and a scumbag though.

then you do it

exactly you can't because it's not that easy

Look - I'll just say what we all know, and what we all think: any girl who gets involved with a guy who looks like THAT knows exactly what she's getting into. And she almost certainly WANTS what she's getting. Women are sometimes naive about things - they are NOT 100% retarded. They know the deal.

most of his fans are turning away from him
read more about this before you open your yap dipshit