Brutal WWYD thread. Reply for replies

Brutal WWYD thread. Reply for replies

Titfuck, then force her to deepthroat. Cum on her face and tits. Take some pictures, then fuck her ass and record it. Send the video and pics to her parents and post them on her Facebook page, and make them public.

Drug her with opiates, tie her to a saw horse, then rip out her teeth with pliers. Cover her naked body woth a roadkill deer carcass and staple it to her, with the head on her head and slot for her mouth cut in the neck. Blast Buffalo Springfield - Stop children what's that sound, and shoot at her with a BB gun, mock hunting her, then forcibly rape her ass while occasionally shocking her with a stun gun to make sure she doesn't pass out.

Tie her up. Put a bag over her head. Rip her clothes off. Pound her ass hole. Hearing her scream to get off will make me cum loads over her tits. Give her a ride to the ghetto. Let everyone fuck her while I record it and send it to her family.

Come up behind her and shark that top down exposing those nice young tits. Grab her by that badly dyed hair and twist her nipple until she agrees to submit like the little slut she is. March her out to the middle of the street while her neighbors all gather around and make her strip the rest of her clothes off. Bend her over and rub my hard cock all over her thick pale ass before ramming myself into her young pussy. Pounding her ass from behind while I have a handful of her hair for leverage and I drive myself into her cunt over and over in front of her family and neighbors until finally I fill her with cum. After I pull out I’ll make her finger the cum out of her pussy and eat it while her friends and neighbors start lining up to use the rest of her holes.

Dyke friend replies get replies and tits

Kill with fire
Public facefuck as classes let out. Let the entire school watch as I cover her face in cum and leave her there for other guys to use.
Tie her to that tree, then fuck her pussy and fill it with cum. Then invite any guy that wants a go to have a turn. Guys fuck her until she passes out, then have OP's girl eat her out.

drug her at a party, bring her to home, grab this bitch by the hair and put her face against the pillow till she ran out of breath, fuck her ass and cum deep inside it a few times, then drop this bitch outside without her clothes

>Slap her tits ... hard.
>"You're too ugly to fuck, but those tits sure are fun to hurt"
>Slap tits again
>Tell her she's chubby
>jerk off on her chest
>leave her with aching, stick tits and an irreparably damaged self-esteem.

Slap that drink out of her hand before slapping her face so hard her glasses fly off. While she gets mad I’ll pull my cock out and just as she starts yelling about sexual harassment and women’s rights I’ll tear that top down so her massive tits pour out. Grab her by the neck and slam her against the wall and start fingering her pussy over her shorts. She’s already soaking through her shorts so I force her on her knees and make her look at me while I fuck those tits like a sex toy. Pull her nipples until I force her to beg me to fuck her and put her on her hands and knees, pull those shorts down and stuff her asshole with my cock. Fuck her hard from behind while her friends take pictures before pulling out of her ass and shoving my cock back down her throat and cumming, keeping my cock blocking her airway until she swallows all of it

Tits replies get more replies and more tits for dyke

my teacher (not exaggerating)

wwyd and how painful/insulting would you do it

>reply for replies

i'm the last pic

ugh i would tie her to a bed and smash her with a bunch of other guys so bad

She's obviously staked a whole lot on her looks. I think she's positively die if someone said: "you aren't hot enough to be this much of a bitch".

Fuck her in front of the class in multiple positions. Fucking all her holes, and finish in mouth. Then take a ruler and spank her with it until she spills my cum all over her desk.

rip her nose ring right the fuck out. and smack the smugness off her face. oh and make her kill a cat and burn down a forest or something.

Cause a lockdown. Find her classroom. Break in with 2 of my other friends. Rip her clothes off and tie her to her desk. Destroy her asshole as one of my friends shoves his cock down her throat. Cum all over her and take a photo, Post it onto the school website. Let her students fuck her too. Take photos of her naked body and post it onto her social media. Make sure that she never forgets it until she dies. Wwyd to her?

I would knock her out and strap her down while I face fuck her till I cum buckets. Next I will stick my cock in her pussy and make her my cum dump finally I would take that shit she holding and cum in it and make her drink it. I would leave her chained up for someone to find her and hopefully use her for their sick desires

I would cum on her face exclusively after pounding her face so hard tears start coming out. She would be dick slapped and facefucked so much. After a while of it she would eventually succumb and start fingering herself horny.

>here is my 30 year old "virgin" sister

Capture her. Keep her in my basement. Train her to be a sex slave and force her to get addicted to crack. After 3 months I'd make sure she knew when to suck my cock and make sure she wore pigtails. And then sell her to a sex trade in Asia.

Grab her by the hair and drag her around, make her stand on her knees and shove my dick inbetween those pretty lips and facefuck her. I wouldn't be surprised if this "virgin" does shit like that regularly. Surprised you haven't fucked her yet... I'd tear that dress off her and shove her face into the ground and fuck her hard until she cries.

Also here's my dyke sister

Nice setting in that picture - ambush her in a forest or a park, tie her arms with that shirt and rape the fuck out of her, beat her up real hard if she even dares to make a sound. She's perfect fuckmeat.

Strip her naked and immediately throw her into the water behind her, then pull her out by her throat and slap her floppy tits around. Then I’d proceed to fuck her from behind while dunking her head underwater before I throw her back on the grass and pick her up to fuck her standing. She’d be in tears at this point but when I shove my dick straight inside her and smash it down her pussy she’d start screaming in pain and pleasure. I’d turn her around and slap her face then shove my duck down her throat and cum all the way down the back of her throat

I’m not the same user you did just before but this is my ex high school music teacher (starting to be quite a few teachers here). Be as brutal as you want and make it super descriptive

Fuck her mouth for an hour before cumming on her glasses. Then call some friends to take her into the forest to use her and get rid of her. Make sure they take photos. Post photos of her naked cum covered body and post them around the city.

I would try to get some color on her skin with slapping her face. Would force her on her knees, so I can rapidly fuck her face. Would only stop when her makeup was running down her face and she threw up over my cock. Would come on her glasses and leave her alone.
Wwyd?

Get close to her. Get her to send me nudes. Wait until I have 10 nude photos of her saved. Then everymorning I would slip a photo into all of her male students lockers. Make a plan to fuck her in class. Wait until lunch. Break into her class room and tie her up. Gag her with her own panties. Fuck her tits hard. Invite her students in. Let them all fuck her. Drench her in cum. Take her naked body and throw her infront of everyone in the cafeteria. Public humiliation. I would even convince the teachers to try her out. If she doesn't quit at that point. I'd make sure the school did a public humiliation of her every second day until she quit. Wwyd to her and her mom?

I'd strip her down and make her wear something sexy, slutty that's fitting her. Degrade her, walk her like a dog outside in front of everyone, let any man fuck her if they'd like or abuse her. Take her for such walks often so she learns her place. If she behaves, reward her with cum.

how would u rape these ugly feminazi lesbians? have nudes of both if they're broken when ur done with them.

I fucking hate these. My sister here spends too much time around stupid hoes like them. I'd totally tie one of those dykes uo and fuck her in front of another, rape her hard and make her pathetic girlfriend cry, knowing she can't do anything to help. I'd feed them both with my cum and probably inivte some friends to gang rape them so hard until maybe they'll reconsider being shitty lesbians and become real women.

Make these teacher whores a deal: 1 yr off they have to work towards retirement for every boy they let cum bareback in their pussy, or for every two loads of sperm they swallow sucking them off under their desks

Plus a clarinet in the poop-shoot

Forced sixty-nine pussy licking each other on stage at the strip club. Daughter licks moms ass while mumsy works her hand into daughters pussy. After they both cum, free gangbangs for all the customers until close, with daughter getting pregnant by some loser.

d got pregnant with a sperm donor. only fair that b gets pregnant the real way. who is going to gangrape them? tie them up at a trump rally? be rougher for nudes of both

This girl looks like a stone cold bitch, so I'd treat her like a bitch, make her suck my cock anytime that I want her to and remind her daily that she's nothing but a cum dump for people like me by filling everyone of her holes.

Wwyd?

If you're not gonna reply to anyone first at least post a girl that's not so fucking disgusting

I would tear that top off her, and use it to tie her hands up. Slap her in the face and spit on her and wait for the tears. Then I'd take my cock and open that mouth. Fuck that face until she's crying black tears, take my cock out and smack her with it. Bend her over and whip her ass until it's quivering and red. Then once she's nice n soaked I'll slide my dick in her ass, using her pussy juice as lube. Stick a dildo up her pussy, and fuck her until shes raw on both ends, and push her to her knees. Cum all over those glasses and watch her lick it off.

Wwyd?

brutally rape and break these two lesbian feminazis. wwyd?

Damn, I'd have a really special photo shoot with this slut. I'd force her down to the ground and tear her pants off, taking pictures as she tries to cover up. Then tear her shirt open revealing her tits, slap her right in the pussy as she covers her tits and snap a picture of her tits as she rubs her pussy. Then have her suck me off, cumming deep down her throat making her cough most of it up. Then I'd have her lick it up off the ground while I take some more pictures.

Make her suck my dick for crack or whatever drug she does. Cum all over her face. Give her less than what she wanted. Kick her onto the street naked. Tell her if she wants more she has to make 5 more guys cum in front of me in the middle of the street. Wwyd you do if you found her drunk in the bar?

slice her breasts off, prolapse her vagina and rape her urethra until it prolapses too

I would have her sit there and play with my balls while I jerk off in her face. Then I would grab a hand full of her hair and start fucking her slutty little wet mouth hard and deep. Every now and then I would pull out, slap her and spit in her face, telling her that she is a filthy slut and shove her face in my ass making her tongue my shithole. Then when I am going to cum I would slam my cock down her throat hard making her swallow it all. Wwyd with this little jizz magnet?

I'd handcuff your girl to a railing on a balcony at mardi gras and make her braid her long blond hair so I can wrap it around my hand while I fuck her from behind, shoving three fingers in her asshole while she screams and moans, being cheered on by a gathering crowd below. After I nut deep in her pussy, I'd charge passing guys 20 bucks each to use her however they liked for 15 minutes. She'd be overflowing with cum out of all her holes by the end of the night, exhausted from her multiple orgasms, the little whore.

another of Megan. WWYD?

Lift up her skirt, move her panties to the side, and fuck her until she passes out. Then I'd get my friends to bukkake her while she was unconscious. Once she was thoroughly soaked I'd leave a note saying "free whore use as you want" wwyd to her? I'll also post her younger sister

Here's her younger sister, I'd appreciate it if someone includes her in the wwyd

This slut's getting gangbanged for hours. I'd invite her over to a party and tell her to dress slutty as she always does. Force her into my trunk when she arrives and drive her to the real party on the rough side of town. I'd fuck her pussy first before handing her off to a group of hobos, I'd film as they defiled her and left her full of cum in both her pussy and her asshole. I'd then throw her into a dumpster and drive home.

wwyd?

I'd chain these two up in my basement and rape them daily. The younger one would need to eat all of my cum. Make them fuck each other on camera and beat them anytime they don't do what I tell them. Make the older one facesit on her sister while she sucks my cock, if I cum before her sister can make her cum she needs to sit on her face until she passes out from the lack of oxygen.

wwyd to this prissy bitch?