Got home with 2 fifths of vodka 15min ago. 1st fifth is already half way finished. Still coherent. Only slightly buzzed...

Got home with 2 fifths of vodka 15min ago. 1st fifth is already half way finished. Still coherent. Only slightly buzzed. Movies dont interest me. Games dont interest me. Books dont interest me. Nothing interests me. I sit alone in my apartment day after day, trying to come up with a reason of why anyone would want to even be associated with me. Friends come and go. Real Friends are the ones that stick by your side. I know acquaintances. I cant find anyone who wants to listen to my story, that doesnt try to 1up it by how they had it worse. If want to talk to some about, the shit I want to get out, the shit that says, "I need someone." No One listens. So I bottle it up. I bottle it up in the back of my brain, and drown it in alcohol. So much to the point where not throwing up in the morning is considered a good day. My GP tells me by the time I'm 35, I will have an inoperable tumor, if I keep ip my habits.

I'm 29

I just want someone to listen

What kind of things used to interest you?

Let us hear your backstory, what led you to this point user?

Also, damn dude, move to drinking wine. Sounds like you drink fast, many sips etc. and wine is a good mix of strength and taste. 2 - 3 bottles will last you a night and I guarantee you won't throw up.

A'ight cunt, you're just depressed, I was like you, just go and get professional help. When you get to feel a lil' bit better, you'll see that things you didn't want to try before will appeal you. Listen to me user and to this dubs.

Once upon a time, I learned how to pilot planes and helicopters. Once upon a time, Trig and Pre-Calc was easy. Once upon a time, I was a big dude that seen a challenge that was a game. When I was a Jr in HS, I sat as a 3.4GPA. Sr year I dropped to a 1.8...I was dragged into a "special" class that was for the retarded. I entered my last year of high school as an outcast, in another state, as the "special child" because I knew what the World History and Economics of the World were.

you sound like a shitty and boring person. i couldn't even bother reading the whole post.

Been there user. Get sober first. Alcohol helps at first and then makes everything so much worse by piling ahedonia and anxiety on top of you troubles. I was drinking over 4L of rotgut overproof vodka a week when I quit cold turkey. I quit when I was 31. 36 now. It was hard but worth it. Try to stay busy, idle hands are the devil's playground and all that shit.

I had a chance at being a Commercial Pilot. Flying United Airlines was my dreams. Before the DR incident. In-between 2007-now, education has been condemned to the point where knowledge is a bad thing.

Depends on whether your 2 bottles are Magnums. Besides wine hangovers blow.

Eat your own skull brofo. Rot in the ground. Peace!

Yeah yeah, and I had a chance at being the queen of England. What matters is what you are and not what could've been and you're a drunk piece of shit looking for an anonymous pity party.

Lack of real friends is called growing up. People have family and thier own shit to deal with. If you have one or two true friends you hear from occasionally you are doing good.

I'm also 29 and drink alone

Wyu cant people understand other people have opinions?

Theyre called Sheepa by the way. Following the heard to feel important.

im here and also a drunk user, ill listen drinking now alone

I usually drink a half a fifth every day for more than a year, but the other day I ate some decent edibles and was fine with only like three shots

Problem with vodka is how much you can drink in a sitting. Once you get to a certain point of inebriation drinking vodka is as simple as popping skittles and you drink faar more than you even think you need.

Wine hangovers have nothing on beer and liquor and if you drink water and eat a little before sleeping the hangover isn't nearly as bad.

You're doing no good drinking that fast. Give your body time to process it and catch that buzz.

2pm on a Wednesday? Fuck it, I'll have a drink with you OP. Tell me your story.

I'm a master at getting hung over. That talk of drinking way too much kinda illustrates the point for an alcoholic. If I drank I wanted to get almost to black out. Hungover every fucking morning. I couldn't drink beer fast enough to get where I wanted to be. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

op i ghost talking about being able to handle his liquor and already gone

Not OP but I'm interested in do psychologists really do help?

nope

alcohol isnt a good solution OP
Go to partys, have fun, and meet some new people

Nah the difference is akin to taking 3 rx pill with a prescribed dosage or swigging from a bottle of medication. With one you know what and how much you're taking compared with the knowledge of what your body can take, the other is guess work in states of inebriation. If you follow OP's route you end up with alcohol poisoning each night, where if you stick to a set dose you're safe from poisoning. Wine is consistent whereas each vodka mix you make, you're just sloshing (most likely cheap, bad) alcohol into a glass -- end up killing yourself if your body doesn't kill you first.

Op if no one near you will listen then write about it or start a story that leads to what you want to talk about believe me it helps/ You dont even need to have it make sense just write for yourself.

Depends, but you must remember they're just helping you, not doing all the work, you must really want to change to actually do it.
You can see them as an "impulse" to achieve your goal.

Yep. I was sloshing and mixing with whatever was on hand or by the end of the first pint just chugging like 4oz and squirting some lemon outta the plastic lemon squeezy to chase it. Alcoholism is no joke. I never bought higher than 110 proof to avoid poisoning myself. If I bought grain alcohol I would have killed myself for sure by eventually just shooting the raw alcohol. Been sober 4 years. Wouldn't wish detox on anyone though.

Why dont you try listening yourself?
Your GP (grand parents) are trying to help you

Oh, and sometimes depression and other pshychological issues are caused by physiopathological etiologies, so going to a doctor before a psychologist is a good idea.

They help greatly if you are willing to work and be honest with yourself. If you are self medicating then very little progress will be made. You have to stop deluding yourself to make progress or else just spout your bs here. There is a difference between catharsis and healing and it depends on you.

GP- General Practitioner, is doctor.

different user, but I totally disagree. I drink 50-75cl vodka (so 2/3 to a full fifth I think for americans) most nights with 3 cans of energy drink mixer. plus one large beer.

don't get any hangover at all. and i'm pretty operable.

3 bottles of wine would fucking slay me. the next day i'd not be able to function.

i drink smirnoff, absolut, russian standard or finlandia.

I refuse to accept counseling. They're paid to make you feel better. I want a sincere notion from someone I care about to tell me how I shouldnt drink and smoke my life to death. Yes, you may have harder times than I had, but that doesn't mean I dont wanr to talk about it.

How am I supposed to better myself when society thinks I'm lieing?

depression is a bitch. Go talk to a shrink. Maybe get some meds user. I do the same.or did. Trying to cut back on the booze atm. I'm far from happy but the day I descided to kill myself and took a gamble swinging by the mental health facility for a walk in appointment, man, i had no idea a person could feel so shitty.

Get help user. Nothing will get better if you don't

You gotta care first before you can expect society to give a shit about you. Focus on your worth before asking someone to find it for you. You need some change fam

Daiky vodka swiller. Can confirm.

Meh, they are a shoulder to cry on and the gateway to meds.

Almost died of everclear. Puked for 2 days straight and was shaky and freezing. Should have went to er.

Also woke up in an ambulance once. .369 bac.

Get help user.

I was/am in a similar situation.
You have 2 major issues (3 if you count the alcohol)

1. You judge yourself harder than the world probably does.

2. You have no hope.

Nigga, you're fucking dumb. You're just asking for too much, real life isn't your typical hollywood movie where a depressed faggot finds that someone special that will change his life, no dumb faggot, life doesn't work like that. If you really want change, go find something that will help you while you're finding someone that actually cares for you, you're just postponing things, that attitude will get you nowhere. Even if they're paid for that, it's better than drinking vodka and shitposting at Sup Forums, amirite?

But drinking vodka and shitposting on /b likely saved my life. Pretty much nothing shocks me and people who are pretty much anonymous tell the blunt truth to you or heckle you because they hate themselves.

Theyre not paid to make you feel better...I know, Ive been to several. Theyre there to listen to you and try to help you come up with solutions.
Theyre not going to kiss your ass and tell you sweet things.

If i'm not mistaken, 750 mls at 40% is a higher volume than 3 X 750 at 12%, but to each their own. Besides, I wouldn't recommend anybody to drink 3 bottles of wine but in lieu of reckless vodka consumption.

Hey you can hold your own with drinking that be a reason for me to be associated with you no I know can or wants to drink

>Pretty much nothing shocks me
Seriously, how old are you?
I've been in this shit hole for at least 8 years, and there are still things that shock me, you sound like a know-it-all teenager edgelord.
Believe me, this place is shit, yes, people can be more honest here, but in reality who gives a shit about it? Being honest in the Internet is worthless. Listen to me user, shitposting may be funny for a while, but you can't waste your life between maymays, aight?

try meditation

I know how you feel op