What is this

what is this

A small penis

AIDS. Cut it off before it spreads

could be one of those fat pimples you get down there. they're rare but they happen. they're a bitch to pop.

Cancer
Kill yoursefl

I legit have this too, looking for answer
it doesn't hurt right? can only feel like there is something inside it right?

Yes lol. But it could be a skin lesion from jerkin it too much.

A tumor

looks like a penis, only smaller

Lupus

Ingrown hair

small spot, dunno if there's a certain word for it

you wank too much, fuckin chill out and give the skin around your cock time to stop getting agitated. or start using lube. or just fucking wash.

it would be fun to pop, though.

It's Elasmotricosis.
You need 200mg of Fentopsitone.
Hurry. It can cause deafness if untreated.

It's a backup of fluid in one of ya tubes caused by jacking it too much and it's harmless. Put your dick down for a few days and it'll go away.

Probably a pimple. Nobody talks about pens pimples, but they happen.

mitosis at work

thanks

It's separation anxiety, your twin brother is trying to escape via your penis bump. Seek rusty nail as soon as you can.

Ingrown hair 90% sure

>Elasmotricosis
are you fucking dumb

I concur. He must drop dead as soon as possible.

ok i think i'll stop fapping for while

was gonna get laid tomorrow. hope she doesnt mind

this

It looks like a earthworm, a small earthworm.

This. It's a type of thrombosis from excess squeezing while masturbating. Squeezing them will only make them inflamed and last longer. They go away after a couple of weeks nofap. Fucking hard to do bro

t. Someome who went to a urologist for it and wasted years thinking I had dick cancer

Kek, like cancer won't kill him faster than attempting suicide.

Looks like a skin tag from too much friction/jacking. It's nothing to worry about. It looks a little swollen but leave your dick and it will go down.

Ingrown hair left too long makes pimple. Cut open a bit, dig with tweezers, find hair, pull out, squeeze and clean, enjoy life.