Ask an exposed sissy faggot anything...

Ask an exposed sissy faggot anything. I tried to quit but relapsed hard when a ton of people I know found out and believe I am one no matter what. Now I spend my days off traipsing around my house in slutty heels and panties like a faggot.

Why does every sissy have that exact pair of blue panties?

Can you tell us how you became exposed? How has it affected your social life, family, work, etc?

Do we? Omg idk. If anyone was wondering, yes I had a gf and yes she left me once she found out

How many cocks have you sucked so far?

this

this may be a anti trap troll thread ~.^ heads up

I was posting on 4 chan and guys Found out where I worked. They posted the pics to my works FB page. It was a small grocery store with like 15 employees. I was dating a girl there too and so I had to tell her before she saw, so I had to admit all about how I was posting them online and obviously XDing in the first place. But needless to say she was convinced I was a fag. Everyone there saw them and most of the guys stopped talking to me and I just quit eventually. She apparently was sleeping with the boss and they had a good laugh about me. I have a new job but I've heard there's already rumors about me being gay. As far as my social life I do t really have one being exposed made people weird

this is why I never post anything real on Sup Forums

Well since she left me I've been with all guys and no girls since. 4 guys and I sucked all their dicks, tried to get used to the taste and smell of cum. She would laugh so hard if she knew I'd only been with cocks since her and no more pussy

So, you're not gay?

how'd they figure out it was you though, user?

>4 guys and I sucked all their dicks
did you let any of the fuck you in the ass?

hot how'd you meet them?

Do you practice erotic hypno audio listening?
There's tons of em. Do they work on you?

i think I'm in denial

Just split the difference and come out to your friends as bisexual thats what i did.

you're super cute though

everythings gonna be ok babe

Amazing pic! The outfit, the angle, the body...

Are gonna start hormone treatment, surgery or anything of the sort?

Thanks. Who'd pound my ass?

show us your face op

All day, every day. It's better looking than my ex's

I'd hit it like a drunk driver in the wrong lane.

Yup, ! I'm in, spread those cheeks.

Thanks you guys

show ass and feet please would give u the bbc

I'd toss that, with a side of balls.

post your cock for OP and this sissy white boy user

Damn your black? I've never really been able to deny that I loved black men. But I've never had a real black guy like me like that. I would be a slut for you totally daddy

Yes! Show us sissy lil white boys that big black penis! We want it :D

Feet/soles for sure

You can rub that big sexy black cock all over my little bare soles while your face is buried in my white ass

Have you ever had a threesome?

not a sissy, just a queer with a black dick fetish

gtfo

No I havent. Always fantasized about being a cocktail server for a group of guys football party tho

Kik?

Hot. turn over, spead em.

wow, you are very convincing from behind

why do you have low testosterone?
Have you a poor lifestyle? Or do you eat soy all day?

Very nice.

>Not knowing it comes in the starter kit
>Not knowing you can visit any college campus in the US to obtain a starter kit

Wewlad

>drops everything, college here I cum.

So OP have you exsized your demons for the day. Or moar ass.

Seek help. Your fetish should not become your entire life you mentally ill faggot.

I wouldn't even doubt it at this point.

>that's the joke.

it seems Sup Forums is doing god's work.
Every slut, sissy and cuckhold in the planet must be shamed forever

Yes, user. That's why I said that.

No, it's not.
You said that because you thought you were being clever.

And now you think you're being clever again. You're really dumb, homie.
I'm sorry

What's your kik?

Does to get you hard knowing dissed get exposed like that? I was a cuckold too with the girl who left me. She would be out fucking a guy and I had to settle for staying home and dressing up in her outfits and when she got home she'dlwt me sniff her dirty thong with cum and cock sweat all over it

My kik is elvish_boy if anyone wants to shame me

wear make up please

Where do you live? Want to suck my cock?

Msgd u