Would you ever suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Would you ever suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

No. Can you kill yourself now?

Oh boy! You betcha I would!

I'd sniff his bike seat

Grow up

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waitin' for me
My Andy stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailin'

hi r3ddit. how come you dont manage to have one of these threads open 24/7 ?

hey Michael

go away

dubs logged

hey bud

can we stop with these fucking threads already? jesus fucking christ

hi r3ddit. i am from r3ddit. i come here to see Sup Forums meme's.
this is the best Sup Forums meme. r3ddit is so much better.
>tfw you can't even compete with r3ddit

yawn
sage

Anyone who hasn't posted Andy is a roodypoo

hi r3ddit

hi r3 ddit

Logged and clogged

hi r3ddit

It's never gonna happen, Andy. Stop shitposting.

hey Reddit

Yesterday i took an iq test but instead of the usual questions they showed me a Andy Sixx Meme and asked me to explain all of the jokes. Since i'm a genius I was easily able to do so. I explained all the references from the fact that "logg" is based off Sup Forums mythology, to the theory that Andy is inspired from a character in faggotory literature. As a result they told me I have an iq of 190 if not higher. I pity the peasants who think It's a show like any other.

Hey tumblr

forced meme is forced

stop with this faggotry

wat

You like?

Ooooo, I'd love some LOGs.

Logging in

Dump

I'll log these for you guys

Thanks log user

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

Dump