What would a Completely Sexually Liberated Society be Like?

What would a Completely Sexually Liberated Society be Like?
Lets assume that a completely free sexually society exists. Anyone can have sex with anyone else anywhere at anytime regardless of age or relation as long as their is mutual consent and no abuse.

What would such a society be like? Would it be a grand utopia of absolute sexual freedom, or a dystopian nightmare?

>dystopian nightmare
this one, can you imagine a world where faggots and trannies can spread HIV and other horrific disease with impunity? We need hate and prejudice to keep humans in line

This.
That society would collapse under it's own hubris.

Dys. Aids and other fatal stds would wipe out everyone. You're describing Africa.

Wait are straight people immune to aids now? You imply that only some people have aids or can get aids.

Get your facts straight, moron.

>regardless of age or relation
We get it, OP. You want to fuck your 9 year old sister.

well, straight people get HIV, but they are African. so they don't really get to count as people or human

Terence Mckenna described it as something like this.

People live in a small tribe (50~ or so people). Once a month/week everyone who's not prepubescent gets together and has a massive orgy, dicks everywhere, slipping on vagoo juice, that kind of shit.

The result being: No one knows who the parents of a given child are, this encourages the group to look out for the interest of the whole, rather than YOUR woman and YOUR kid.

Obviously there would be no shame in regards to body parts and everyones banging everyone, so the whole "OooHH my GOSH i saw ur BOOBS" thing goes out the window.

Now would feelings of sexual inadequacy go away in this enviornment? probably not, theres still gonna be some microdick bastard orgy-ing next to some anaconda-dick-toting fucker.

95% of men would be fucking girls as young as 14 and everyone would die of AIDs.

The chance of H.I.V. infection skyrockets with anal sex you dumb faggot.
That's proven science.
Btw you don't "catch aids" it's a syndrome from having caught H.I.V.

You'll see the 80/20 distribution. 80% of the girls will go for 20% of the boys.

This would only work if there were absolutely zero chance of STI/STDs and they also had some sort of passive birth control ala half-life2.
If those two things are somehow achievable, then the result of such a society would be surprisingly unperverted since sex wouldn't be "sexy" anymore.
Also I think sexplanations on youtube did a video of an existing society that is considered the most sexually liberated society.

>everyone who's not prepubescent
sounds awful. if i had to live in tribal shithole, i'd demand loli orgies

If the first part of that gangbang/family caring bullshit were true, ghettos would be safe places to raise children.

Of course, the next stage of human history would occur which would be the tribe's hierarchy begins to push individuals to take care of certain children. Then we move towards everyone takes care of their own children and then so on and so forth.

If you're living in a group of 50 people and you're not pulling your weight, you will be shamed and ostracized until you change or leave.
Sadly, this does not happen in urban areas, because there's too many fucking people among other cultural reasons.

I guess I just picture it differently than everyone else. I kinda view it as a utopia in that no one is forced, abused, or coerced into doing something that they do not want to do. Similar to a nudist society where everyone is kind and respect one another, but sex instead.

I tend to think of it as a society where technology has completely eliminated STD's and unwanted pregnancies. In such a society it may be totally normal to walk up to a random person and politely ask if they want to have sex right there on the spot, if he or she refuses, then that is perfectly okay and each person still has mutual respect for one another. Also in such a society, all jealously would be gone. People could have as many sexual partners as they want without worry of their partner(s) getting upset.

And finally, in such a society if a sibling wanted to have sex with another sibling or teenager wanted t have sex with an adult, then they make their decisions completely independently without force, abuse, coercion , or power dynamics. If a sibling or child wants to engage in sexual activity with family member or adult and they make the decision on their own behalf, then okay. And if they decide not to, then that is perfectly fine too and no respect is lost.

Obviously, this is massively idealistic and maybe even impossible because of negative sides of human nature, but I am just hypothesizing of an ideal heaven of a society.

Already exists, its called america. Nobody wants to watch your fat ass fuck your hambeast in public. Nobody wants some fuckin weirdo tricking their child into having sex with them. And having sex with your family members could lead to genetic issues if you had children. If there was a society that let you fuck your child sister on the sidewalk then pedos would do it at home anyways because theyd get stoned to death trying to do it in public and when the parents of that child find out theyd beat you to death

Laws protect retards from being dragged out in the street and shot for going against society when it clearly isnt wanted or necessary

>this is massively idealistic and maybe even impossible because of negative sides of human nature,

Nailed it. No sexual jealousy or self-conscious, neurotic thoughts?

We are human after all, if you live your life never knowing sexual jealousy are you really a human or a robot?

You gotta know what sadness is to appreciate happiness y'know

regardless of age huh? tell me more.

Did you get to sit at the cool kids table when you showed the whole class this comment?

Puberty starts at like 10 in girls you're fine

That’s pretty much the western world now except for the “anywhere”.
Sure theres laws in place to protect people who legally don’t have the proper capacity to consent, but when they go against that and illegitimately consent anyway, the people who are supposed to be enforcing these laws turn a blind fucking eye.
If the SJWs have their way, soon even consent won’t be a thing since it will be considered “bigotted” not to have sex with such-and-such group of people.

It would be fucking terrible. Not only would it be nearly impossible to form a lasting relationship, but people would become numb to sex and would try and find other ways of filling that void that was left, probably in the form of hard drugs.
Hedonism is never a good value to base your society off of.