Ok Sup Forums so this fucking cunt of a girl i like has basically made my life a living hell the past month...

Ok Sup Forums so this fucking cunt of a girl i like has basically made my life a living hell the past month. She knows i like her so she uses me to boost her own ego and shit, but the best part is, we agreed to meet up yesterday, but she cancelled it because she said her aunt was leaving town and wanted to eat at a restaurant with her, but in reality she went on a fucking date with another guy two hours after the time we agreed upon, so i asked what she did, and she said she was at a friends place (girl) she lies to me constantly. so.what i want you guys to do, is help me to get proper revenge.

What are you fucking autistic?
face her and cut her off. Show her you’re not one to be messed with like this. Refuse when she asks you to go out Now. And face her for the lying skank she is.

mate just break all contact with her and move on. its obvious to everyone she doesn't care about you so why should you care.

trying to get revenge will only end in more problems so just block her numbers and tell her to fuck off

Helps to vent but move on. She's an idiot. Not your concern. Not worth wasting any more energy on her.

Be the bigger person and fuck her right off. Can't understand why you are even worried about some random piece of ass. Bet she's ugly AF too

You are only letting her hurt you. Revenge is not going to make you feel better. You have to let go.

How to tell if I'm a normie, whatever you call people who reside on Sup Forums (opposite of normie) or in the middle?

i will tell it to her face to face, but she played with my emotions like it was a game of tennis.she's not the nicest no, but she was that ''special nice'' girl that just clicks in, in your heart if you know what i mean.

Don't be a fucking pussy

sure, i will be the bigger person, i will calmly tell her to fuck off tomorrow when we meet. (we are going out to drinks together with mutual friends)

Yeah I get you. We've all been there.

Just remember you are a male. For that reason alone you are better than her in every way. She is playing games, there's nothing admirable about that. And it's something you know you would never do.

Maybe don't even say anything to her tomorrow. Be cold, dismissive, even act distant or bored around. Women hate that more than anything. They love being the center of attention, especially when they are playing emotional games.

Ignore her completely, THAT'S the best revenge.

ITT:
>I never get any powsy

At what point did you realize she was using you? Did you continue pursuit after you knew? It's petty to seek revenge especially when you were the idiot in the situation. Grow up and move on, people play the fool every fucking day you'll be better for it when you realize that she's just a cunt and inevitably shit will come to her way or another

Im not a virgin, but pretty much.

you know what, ill do that.

Good idea. It let's her know you aren't buying her shit. You're not actually being petty, you're just gonna spend time with other people who actually respect you. You wanna have fun at these drinks, why waste time with a loser who lies and plays games?
Come back and let us know how it goes. I'll be interested to hear about it.

And remember, she will probably try engage with you at some point. Be polite, say something inane the move on to someone else. Make it clear to her her bullshit ain't working.

I'll update this, probably thursday night or early friday morning ^^

>Ignore her completely, THAT'S the best revenge
this. she will hate it

one of our mutual friend said it looked like she used me, but it took some time for me to realise, i searched up hints on how to tell if shes using you, and almost everything checks out: always comes with excuses, makes everything about her, and when we drink out with mutual friends she is really flirty so that she gets me mad with love again, but then almost ignores me during the week days.

but like, if she tries to talk to me around our friends, should i just like, be super brief and cold in my replies to her and stuff, and not look at her at all exept when i reply her?

>Caring about somebody who's using you and doesn't give a shit about you, let alone loving that person.

Get your shit together, someone playing these childish games is not worth your time nor your attention. Just get yourself out of that shit before it becomes too messy for you.

Dont give a shit either and move on.

Be polite. Smile. Maybe look away or check your phone. Make it obvious you're not interested. Do a big sigh.
If she makes a joke, keep a straight face, act bored.

stop feeding her ego and start hurting it. 180 personality flips fucks with their head so give her the opposite of what you think she's digging for

dress just like the other guy to confuse her and then get her pregnant, later is when you dump her

He’s right we know this feel young user. It is simply part of your redpilling. Persevere, overcome, then move on. You’ll mature and learn women, then you won’t have to put up with this shit

Thank's anons, ill be ready tomorrow and just simply ignore her and remove her from social media aswell.

Good luck young Skywalker. Look forward to catching up with you when you post again.

Jesus youre a cuck. Quit stalking shit girl and find one thats good for you.

Your fault for being such a beta male cunt Op

It’ll hurt to do but you’ll feel much better afterwards. Lesson: never emotionally invest in a girl more than she does for you

Lession learned !

does she have an instagram?

Next time she invites you out for drinks just show up crossdressed in a gown with makeup on, and ask her if you look "beautiful."
You'll probably freak her out so bad that she'll just leave you alone entirely.

She does

kill yourself, faggot

give me it rn
i wont mention you

If you really want to get back at her psychologicaly just treat her like everyone else and focus on some other girl that is way more uglier than her

If she needs you to boost her confidence then you can use this power to destroy her confidence eventually she will come crawling back

just cut her out of your life completely and forget about her. delete her from your phone, block her on facebook, don't return any calls if she contacts you (which she probably won't, but anyway)

Aint taking the chance

okay then...

NYPA

Casually start pointing out flaws she has. But start with a compliment (when she needs a confidence boost). Like "Yeah you are good looking but if I must point out a flaw I would say your Bose is too big".

Make her feel self conscious and slowly increase the tempo. After 6 months she will be a fucking wreck.

Before I forget, compare her to other better looking girls that you happen to pass by especially if they have something nice you criticized about her. Mind you, this will make you like her less as you are compounding negative traitsbinto your brain so they will become more salient. It might make you lose interest.

But she is acting like a bitch.
Or you could man up and tell her that the way she treated you is unacceptable and that if she needs an ego boost she can go and talk to her date and leave you alone. Brisk and to the point.