When did you realize that there is a big ANGLO conspiracy against Whites going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same German shitposter who always makes these threads. How much do they pay you to sow distrust amongst our people?

>our people?
You are not white, Nigel

You're the ones destroying western civilisation with your democratically elected cunt Merkel.

>democratically elected
Anglos chose her to rule about us Aryans

>german election
>british somehow elected her

Kek

continue to believe Aryans are souvereign

Who the fuck is that goy anyways?

Ah stop it kraut, we have a muslim horde at our door and you still wanna have a little squabble with your brother.

NO MORE BROTHER WAR

Kraut, I love you and I want Europa to work

have to admit, would love to see a picture of you and the brit "natalia mummy" guy.

Only consistent autists on here who make same posts for over 6 months.

The Anglo's have admitted wanting to genocide the Aryans
This is not up for debate anymore

Anglo double shill detected

>yes silly Aryans, we are on your side!

ETERNAL

FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD will be destroyed

Into le trash can you Turks go.

THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE STRONG

Nice try AIDF

Anthropology is better than cherry-pick montages.

We all know you're Turkish, anyway.

>Posts a literal German.

To reiterate, anthropology is better.

Nice fake
Post the real one next time

Mmm... i'm not buying it. After WWII a Jew named morgenthau came up with a plan to destroy Germany so it could never rise again. Anglos stopped that and replaced it with the Marshall plan to rebuild Germany and make a profit off of it.

I'm not saying current Anglo culture isn't degenerate and leading to the destruction of the west, but the French are also to blame for that, as are the Jews. This whole equality thing just got out of hand really.

Still like Germans and hope we can all pull through. Even Israel that is becoming majority muslim faster than any of us.

Chuckling.

>A

>FUCKING

MAGA

kek'd hard

saved

we are gonna brexit and you can stay away from us and everyone is happy then kraut

everything the germans touch dies

The conspiracy was called operation overlord. Get cucked by your rapefugees.

>Anglo does not realize he is the evil in this world

Finally I found you, anyway, What do you think about Cecil Rhodes? he was the 'anglo' who said that he believed that eventually the United Kingdom (including Ireland), the US, and Germany together would dominate the world and ensure perpetual peace.

I'm really curious.

Nothing like that, it just happens that whites have their opinions heard the most and that they get outbred by other races.

White people really can't shut up about this? You look retarded mac

>collapses the Roman empire, plunging Western civilization into centuries of darkness
>chips away at the foundations of Christendom, plunging western Europe into countless theological blood feuds
>bumbles into Waterloo and stops history's greatest man from reunifying and modernizing Europe
>starts WW1, bringing an end to a glorious era of European expansionism and enlightenment
>WW1 saps Europe of its fervor and forever dehumanizes warfare, making it a true hell
>ships Lenin back to Russia to buy themselves time in conflict to big for them, ignites a spirit of Bolshevism that still haunts us to this day
>does the EXACT SAME THING three decades later in WW2, elected a lunatic who wanted to 'colonize' Eastern Europe
>WW2 ends with European empires crumbling, Hitler has forever demonized reactionary politics
>power vacuum of old empires filled with constant bush wars between America and the Soviet monster the Germans helped create
>quietly assembles a new European empire in peace time, uses it to subvert local democracy and import millions of non-whites into the European homeland out of guilt for their past actions

Germans are literally the worst white people

SHUT IT DOWN

>ahmed is still posting
>people still dont know ahmed
>people still think this is a german human bean posting

good on you, roach, your shitposting efforts are truly admirable.

Look at all the beady eyed Anglos here getting defensive

>y-you're a roach
>w-we dindu nuffin
>d-divide and conquer tactics

WHY DO YOU PERSECUTE THE AYRANS?

Cecil Rhodes = the original Eternal ANGLO

BEADY

I don't understand why he is the original 'Eternal ANGLO' he clearly wanted a alliance with the Germans right? please explain to me why he was so bad.

I used to think the 'eternal Anglo' thing was just a meme, but seeing so many people try to actively shut it down makes me wonder. What if there really is a conspiracy?

the anglo is a scourge on all of humanity

there is

He murdererd hundreds of millions africans, making Negroes hate white people (Anglos look white but are not, thus the low-iq negroe sees all white skinned people as white) and he killed millions of REAL ARYAN Boers

There's no conspiracy faggot, one shitskin turk has been pushing this pathetic meme for months and only in the last few weeks or so have other faggots started playing along.

>pic related

Post a picture of your Aryan self, Hans. Please.

You don't look like Dolph Lundgren. This is you, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0

>aidf59

always the same turkroach from germany with the same forced meme folder

hang yourself m8

you are like the CIA who try to play the sunni vs the shia against each other for keks

Why are Anglos so petulant?

dirty anglo blood

Anglo BLOOD

>pathetic meme
Hello AIDF :^)