Does anybody know what the reddish bump could be?

Does anybody know what the reddish bump could be?

that would be your penis

I mean the red spot on the left

don't know.
take a few more pics.

That would be AIDS my friend

Looks like aids induced cancer. Im a doctor. You got 3 days unless you go to the zoo and give Hrambe a rimjob. Good luck.

Not funny, I got tested I'm HIV negative

when was the last time you had sex

It appears to be a herpes blister.

About a year ago I broke up with I girl that gave me an yeast infection after that I only had protected sex (this summer)
The yeast infection looked similar but it got treated

well this just herpes, dont have to worry just w8 and it will be alright

Bitch gave me fucking herpes what the fuck

How will it be alright

herpes can have a very long incubation period

Looks like your penis

not that sure about that who gave you, even public toilet is a sorce of this this,

just keep your dick clean, and give it a very salty bath

get some vitamines, plus eat healthy

it will go away in time

I do not believe it is herpes my friend. I would suggest getting it checked out by a doctor of some sort. It doesn't look like anything serious, but to be safe.

Alright thanks guys, I guess ill have to go see my doc

It's syphilis my dude get penicillin before it gets worse. Also dr.s tend to be dicks and not tell you about herks-heimler syndrome after they give you the shot, you will feel like death for a few hours, it's just millions of syphilis cells going septic in your body.

That's herpes bud

OP's rash looks nothing like a chancre. it's not VD

Candidiasis (thrush) is a fungal infection caused by yeasts that belong to the genus Candida.

that's a yeast infection inside your bladder and uthetra. it's common. like a UTI.

needs anti fungal cream by pill or applied to penis. cut down your sugars and clean your dick very well for a week.

Get fluconazole or imidazole.